I have proof of a league where multiple players have alt accounts

34 Replies
Jezebel
27 February, 2017, 7:29 PM UTC

johanrayne said:

Jezebel said:

johanrayne said:

Jezebel said:

who cares alts are a reality - plarium starts deleting alt accts you will see more players leave 

again the culprit was Plariums ploy to get us to lure our friends to play with the House of Unity - people created alts to get the bonuses from this

also many players have inherited accounts from people who quit and invested a lot of time and effort to make their castles and build armies and they don't want to see their efforts wasted because they choose to no longer play

active alts = active game play - its a win for both the game and plarium
then you agree that alts should be made legal?

why not? some people play their alts they don't just sit there doing nothing

maybe the whining would stop - personally idc if i get hit by an alt or a main castle what is the difference?  if i raid an alt or a main castle what is the difference?
one advantage is pumping xtra resources into your main, 20 alts times 50k resources per week, whether the main needs a ton of food or whether it needs gold/iron.
another is always being able to find pvp points for at least the first 2 levels in a tourney, or for the personal and league quests of kill 500 troops.
alts can achieve the same results that active bots have in offering troops.
clever evil geniuses can come up with many more benefits.

thats a waste of a good alt 

and honestly if they want to log that many accts to send themselves food when it would take less time to raid all the power to them, and pvp is already unbalanced so if they make the effort to do the work so be it
UTC +0:00
nobody
27 February, 2017, 7:46 PM UTC

i never said instead of raiding,  it would be in addition to.

so maybe you can pm me the best use of alts, just so i know
Jezebel
27 February, 2017, 7:50 PM UTC

johanrayne said:

lol doesn't matter it would still take a lot of time to do what you suggest they do - if they have that much time then I say go for it

personally if i was going to play an alt it would be played like a normal castle, I don't need to feed my main castle with resources from another one and i can find plenty of troops to kill if i want them

maybe some people get bored at some point because they have very little to do in their castles and make another castle to keep their interest in the game
nobody
27 February, 2017, 8:12 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

johanrayne said:

lol doesn't matter it would still take a lot of time to do what you suggest they do - if they have that much time then I say go for it

personally if i was going to play an alt it would be played like a normal castle, I don't need to feed my main castle with resources from another one and i can find plenty of troops to kill if i want them

maybe some people get bored at some point because they have very little to do in their castles and make another castle to keep their interest in the game
yes, 20 normal castles of lvl 75 and one main of 100, that gives you 20 league members and by using sieges, you always have automatic pvp.  but yes this is for the lesser players, there has to be more than just me out there. 
Jezebel
27 February, 2017, 8:15 PM UTC

johanrayne said:

Jezebel said:

johanrayne said:

yes, 20 normal castles of lvl 75 and one main of 100, that gives you 20 league members and by using sieges, you always have automatic pvp.  but yes this is for the lesser players, there has to be more than just me out there. 

personally i just think that people get too bent out of shape over trivial stuff in the game - its way more enjoyable to just play your game and do your thing and not worry what everyone else is doing 

Stormfall zen 
roadstar Pitbull
27 February, 2017, 10:35 PM UTC

I have personally seen the screenshots of proof and reports to plarium on atleast 3 accts, I can recall,reported by others. I have also seen the action taken, which was nothing but a 24 hr ban on 1 acct.

Just like the BOTs that we were asked to report, long ago, nothing to be done. 

Same ole song and dance,, working on it,, do not see the issue,,,, everything working as intended....
Rosconz
28 February, 2017, 8:01 AM UTC

roadstar Pitbull said:

I have personally seen the screenshots of proof and reports to plarium on atleast 3 accts, I can recall,reported by others. I have also seen the action taken, which was nothing but a 24 hr ban on 1 acct.

Same ole song and dance,, working on it,, do not see the issue,,,, everything working as intended....

I think you missed a step in the stringent testing Pitbull,

Are the alts having money spent on them?..............check.

Everything working as intended.....

It goes strangely unnoticed that the money for the 20 alts is all coming from the same bank A/c........ 
UTC +12:00
nobody
28 February, 2017, 7:43 PM UTC

Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

I think you missed a step in the stringent testing Pitbull,

Are the alts having money spent on them?..............check.

Everything working as intended.....

It goes strangely unnoticed that the money for the 20 alts is all coming from the same bank A/c........ 

interesting point,  i wonder if players with only 3 or 4 alts  even tried to use a different payment plan for each, one paypal, one bank, one prepaid, maybe they use 20 different charge cards, but those would still be under same name unless stolen.

but yes many players have 3 or 4 alts that they play as regular characters and low to moderately coin.  i suggested before for there to be a 10 character limit per ip adress whether it be 10 individuals in a family or 10 characters for one person.
RandomDrop
28 February, 2017, 11:23 PM UTC

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

I believe an man of honor would report dishonest behavior and cheating.

Lord Nemanji,

First off I don't think having multiple accounts is cheating do to the nature of the game and lack of players. If someone changes accounts and then jumps into chat pretending to be someone else I have an issue but I will take that up with them, not Plarium.

An honorable person focuses on their own actions and not the actions of others. We only have control of the game we play as individuals and running to the stasi to turn in other players is the action of those seeking victim status or just flat gets off on kissing ass.

This entire thread rubs me wrong, but I grew up getting a whippin for being a tattle tail and with the opposite moral compass as what was practiced in Communist East Germany.
UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
1 March, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

Lord Nemanji,

First off I don't think having multiple accounts is cheating do to the nature of the game and lack of players. If someone changes accounts and then jumps into chat pretending to be someone else I have an issue but I will take that up with them, not Plarium.

An honorable person focuses on their own actions and not the actions of others. We only have control of the game we play as individuals and running to the stasi to turn in other players is the action of those seeking victim status or just flat gets off on kissing ass.

This entire thread rubs me wrong, but I grew up getting a whippin for being a tattle tail and with the opposite moral compass as what was practiced in Communist East Germany.

Wow how did this thread get led to communism?

But anyways, multiple accounts violate plarium's rules, and should be reported to support.  Plarium won't hunt them down and send them to the death camps (I think), they'll just delete the extra accounts. 
Gadheras
2 March, 2017, 12:19 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

RandomDrop said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

Lord Nemanji,

But anyways, multiple accounts violate plarium's rules, and should be reported to support.  Plarium won't hunt them down and send them to the death camps (I think), they'll just delete the extra accounts. 
Show us proof on any castles that been deleted ever except for the odd "master" spamming good deals for real cash.
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
2 March, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC

Alts are cheating and against the Plarium's rule.

Only laziness and incompetence of Plarium has allowed this situation.

In addition, Plarium realized that alts provide higher profits and keep investors longer in the game, so they do not even try to stick to their own rules.

I want more castles, but it would have changed the game, because each additional castle is a huge benefit.

One note more, alts aren't same as bot castles, for sure.

Having alts cant has excuse. Simple, that is forbidden.

BiohazarD
2 March, 2017, 7:56 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

RandomDrop said:

Nemanja said:

Lord Randomdrop,

Lord Nemanji,

Show us proof on any castles that been deleted ever except for the odd "master" spamming good deals for real cash.
Plarium doesn't give us moderators a list of deleted castles, sry. 
Solidarius
3 March, 2017, 6:35 AM UTC

this whole issue is a joke

just like bots, they don't know what to do with alts, especially when it concerns players that spend money... I am pretty sure these players and their alts will not get deleted even if reported.

if you think alts should just be "legal" then im betting you have an alt or 2 already

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 March, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, the answer regarding this matter has been given several times. It's not the topic that should be raised or can be handled here, on the Forum. All suspisious accounts should be reported to our Support team. Only our Support agents can check these accounts and take appropriate measures. 

Lords, please remember that we have some rules, which help us organize the work the most effective way and help you handle all the issues that you can face. Please, let's follow these rules together. 
UTC +2:00
1719653 users registered; 42344 topics; 270225 posts; our newest member:Томагавк