Beacon Massacre Video - KT vs FoH

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 26, 2017, 22:0502/26/17
05/30/14

Hello All,

Here is the latest Beacon Massacre video. I hope you enjoy as much as I did in participating in this event.

There are no winners or losers in this video, just great players of the game.

I appreciate all the screenshots given to me and I again thank both KT and FoH members.

I hope you enjoy

https://youtu.be/8fVH89DxZkY

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2017, 06:4802/27/17
10/31/14

Another Owesome video from a veteran gamer. You are creating great memories for all of us. Good fun 

Feb 27, 2017, 13:4802/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 13:50(edited)
01/26/15

so people are not lost

i claimed this guy done all the Beacon spying but turns out KT did do 1 spy report (sorry i must have missed it)

EDIT: deleted all other posts cause i dont like drama and i try to avoid it but couldnt help but responed to that video LOL
Feb 27, 2017, 19:3902/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 19:39(edited)
05/30/14

djmoody said:

Out of interest, why did the two leagues fall out?

I take it this isn't going back 1.5yrs to the beacon wars and FoH switching sides (given that the people involved an mostly different). If it is kudos for holding the grudge that long :)

Hi DJMoody,

I guess because of the BM event and 90% of your troops back it was game on. I hope KT and FoH don't fall out over a bit of fun. As you can see both sides performed well and are well organised.

This thread was not to provoke anger between both leagues but as the Oracle stated the video was to promote a great memory between two good leagues.

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Feb 27, 2017, 21:3202/27/17
Feb 28, 2017, 08:19(edited)
03/20/14

KING said:

so people are not lost

i claimed this guy done all the Beacon spying but turns out KT did do 1 spy report (sorry i must have missed it)

EDIT: deleted all other posts cause i dont like drama and i try to avoid it but couldnt help but responed to that video LOL

I did actually spy 506 and 507 before i knocked them over as well.

If some of the screens were censured that came from me will be because i cant hide my fellows troops in the attack with the in game hiding settings as i usually dont be the sender on the bigger hits.

If you look in the video you will see the hits i done on 506, 507 were not censored as it is only my troops and it does no good to do it as so many people in the game have ties to others in game that the screens will be seen by all anyway.

Feb 27, 2017, 21:3802/27/17
03/20/14

djmoody said:

Out of interest, why did the two leagues fall out?

I take it this isn't going back 1.5yrs to the beacon wars and FoH switching sides (given that the people involved an mostly different). If it is kudos for holding the grudge that long :)

I still have no idea how it started, I came online to see our beacons getting hit by FOH, tartan army and anarchy. Whether they were working together or not i dont know or care, Although the timing of their hits would raise suspicions.  

Tartan army had nothing to hit, anarchy had only 2 beacons and to lose the majority of my troops so early into the fight hitting them would be plain silly. So FoH it was then. 

And a good old knock down drag out fight it was as well.

No grudge from me, just some good old fun.