All Categories

Synergy, Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 26, 2017, 17:3702/26/17
02/20/17

Server 3... Farwol's Crown

Synergy, Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts!, is looking for new members!

An experienced group of server 3 veterans, we are currently ranked 5th with four beacons and have plans for growth. All players are welcome, especially our new Plarium friends from the other servers :)

Please check us out and message with questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Thunder

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2017, 18:2002/27/17
Jul 31, 2020, 14:19(edited)
07/10/14
Great catchline and concept for your league. Best of luck.
Feb 28, 2017, 10:5602/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 10:57(edited)
02/20/17
Thanks mate ... certainly would love to have you check us out ... server 3's not so bad :)
Mar 9, 2017, 04:0603/09/17
02/20/17

Now ranked 3rd with a sister chapter opened as well ... come join the fun in Synergy, Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !

Mar 12, 2017, 15:3703/12/17

just a couple of things Thunder - the server was dead till it was 'opened up' by plarium (in their infinite wisdom)

it is full of 'dead cities'(80% of which are seiged btw - look at the map) and vacant plots - and any time 'anybody' grabs a 'vacant' beacon one of your lot ports in and kills it, which is hardly surprising when your top '20' are all server 3 vets and the newcomers are 2 weeks in

sure i understand you are 'gaming' like the rest of us, but your mad if you think the server is gonna take off

rumors was rife when it started - it got moved to 'try n make some money' and it was 'full of beacon busting bullies'

well, i been in there 2 weeks and those rumors are true

and please to advise if i'm wrong

enjoy the 'game'

moon

Mar 14, 2017, 00:5603/14/17
02/20/17

cheers mate :)

yep the server was quite dead and i personally am happy with the move to Plarium and the influx of new players that are migrating over to our server ... so to any who do come over, we at Synergy are happy to have you join us in either our main league or our partner league, Synergy Rage Division ( SRD ) :)

not sure how things operate on the other servers but the beacons on server 3 aren't on a first come, first serve basis where you somehow are entitled to hold one because you were able to defeat balur ... this is a social strategy game centered around managing conflict ... plenty of ways to enjoy the game while avoiding all that conflict and merely doing bg's and raiding the aforementioned dead castles ... but if a league wants to put themselves out there to hold a beacon, they are inviting conflict ... there are many ways to manage that conflict and if a league is unable to do so, that is their problem ...

i'm curious though why would a league of let's 15 members all essentially around level 40 even try to hold a beacon much less expect to keep it ? .. is this the norm on the other servers because i would fully expect to build my member base, grow my troops and castle making both stronger as i do so and eventually when i had a solid member base with sufficient defense and troop strength and count would i even attempt to hold a beacon ...

maybe just a difference in game philosophy but i'd love to hear what goes on on servers 1 and 2 

thanks for responding and you are certainly welcome to join us in Synergy, Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !