This topic is closed

Asking for help (reducing a building time)

1 Reply
apostolovvasil
User
24 February, 2017, 3:23 AM UTC

That is my story and problem that I have in this game - I have a level 7 embassy ,I am a member in a good union, but I have never received a reduction building time  after I request for one.

I hade a friend of mine from my team to check if any "help request" was made from my name, and he responded , but unfortunately - nothing happened, as far as my building times - any ideas?

UTC +8:00
BiohazarD
24 February, 2017, 4:16 AM UTC
apostolovvasil said:

That is my story and problem that I have in this game - I have a level 7 embassy ,I am a member in a good union, but I have never received a reduction building time  after I request for one.

I hade a friend of mine from my team to check if any "help request" was made from my name, and he responded , but unfortunately - nothing happened, as far as my building times - any ideas?

How active are the other players in your league?  Maybe nobody has clicked the button to help you yet. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1822084 users registered; 53352 topics; 297612 posts; our newest member:Helooo im sepi