This topic is closed

new server farwols crown

11 Replies
t.gruning
24 February, 2017, 12:13 AM UTC
is there a new server running was only for few hour's possible to play now is gone complete
UTC +7:00
exxxe
24 February, 2017, 6:57 AM UTC

the server appeared for few minutes only

no it was not playable neither accessible 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
exxxe
24 February, 2017, 10:14 AM UTC

The server is live 

welcome to all kabam players :)
Thunder
24 February, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC

Hi,

I am unable to access the new server ... error message of "could not complete this action" and clearing cache/cookies did not resolve it ... anyone else having this problem ?

Thanks!
Thunder ---- Synergy/SRD - Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !
UTC -6:00
exxxe
24 February, 2017, 1:27 PM UTC

Thunder said:

Hi,

I am unable to access the new server ... error message of "could not complete this action" and clearing cache/cookies did not resolve it ... anyone else having this problem ?

Thanks!

yes thank you for the report

they are checking it , hopefully its fixed soon :))
Thunder
24 February, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

ok ... please keep us updated .. thank you :)

Thunder
Thunder ---- Synergy/SRD - Where the whole is greater than the simple sum of its parts !
UTC -6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC
Lords, this issue has been fixed. Welcome and enjoy the game! 
UTC +2:00
Malcolm
24 February, 2017, 6:16 PM UTC

What can be done for those that don't have access to the original email used to log in? My nephew used an email that was provided to him through college, he no longer has access to it. 

Thank you for any help you can provide.
UTC +6:00
brunsonthomas
24 February, 2017, 6:22 PM UTC

Malcolm said:

What can be done for those that don't have access to the original email used to log in? My nephew used an email that was provided to him through college, he no longer has access to it. 

I would recommend sending a ticket to support with your problem and justification.

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
24 February, 2017, 6:33 PM UTC
Malcolm said:

brunsonthomas said:

Malcolm said:

I would recommend sending a ticket to support with your problem and justification.

That link requires one to have their castle coordinates. 
You should be able to skip that and still submit the form. If not PM me and I will try to find you a solution.
Malcolm
24 February, 2017, 6:41 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Malcolm said:

brunsonthomas said:

Malcolm said:

You should be able to skip that and still submit the form. If not PM me and I will try to find you a solution.
I just used my info. Thank you very much for the quick replies too. I'll wait and see how they respond. Thanks again fro the help. 
UTC +6:00
brunsonthomas
24 February, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC
Malcolm said:

brunsonthomas said:

Malcolm said:

brunsonthomas said:

Malcolm said:

I just used my info. Thank you very much for the quick replies too. I'll wait and see how they respond. Thanks again fro the help. 
You are welcome and I hope you get a prompt response that will remedy your situation.
1665344 users registered; 34159 topics; 253439 posts; our newest member:Excaliburcuisto