All Categories

Sketches for townhouse and mine

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 19, 2017, 17:2502/19/17

Hello 

One of the recent updates made leveling a townhouse to lvl 24 and 25 give a defensive bonus % to units and mines an offensive bonus.

How much percent do they give per building and for lvl 24 and 25?

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 19, 2017, 19:2902/19/17
10/04/13
Andrew said:

Hello 

One of the recent updates made leveling a townhouse to lvl 24 and 25 give a defensive bonus % to units and mines an offensive bonus.

How much percent do they give per building and for lvl 24 and 25?

At level 24 they give 2% offense bonus.  At level 25 they give a 2% offense and 2% defense bonus (this replaces the bonus from level 24).  So with all townhouses and mines at level 25 you would get a 20% offense and defense bonus. 
Feb 19, 2017, 20:0302/19/17

Thank you! 

Also do you know how many sketches are required for the lvl 24 upgrade and the lvl 25 upgrade? 

Feb 19, 2017, 23:1602/19/17
07/25/15
Andrew said:

Thank you! 

Also do you know how many sketches are required for the lvl 24 upgrade and the lvl 25 upgrade? 

should be a few houndred dollars worth.
Feb 20, 2017, 06:3602/20/17
Feb 20, 2017, 06:36(edited)
01/31/15

Andrew said:

Thank you! 

You can also check the dropdown list of a specific building.

It'll show this list:

Also, I'm working on a wiki article containing almost all the information related to upgrading buildings & lost arts. This will include the base upgrading time, resource cost (e.g sketches, gold, iron and food, etc.) for every upgradable building.
If you could help me out, that'd be great! This article will be really timeconsuming; any help is welcome! 

Feb 20, 2017, 16:3502/20/17
07/25/15
Ichezis said:

Andrew said:

Thank you! 

It'll show this list:

Also, I'm working on a wiki article containing almost all the information related to upgrading buildings & lost arts. This will include the base upgrading time, resource cost (e.g sketches, gold, iron and food, etc.) for every upgradable building.
If you could help me out, that'd be great! This article will be really timeconsuming; any help is welcome! 

Can you include the aprox value in USD as well on hat wiki to reflect the lay of the land. Just use the sapphire cost from the bank with no bonus applied. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 20, 2017, 19:3102/20/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Andrew said:

Thank you! 

It'll show this list:

Can you include the aprox value in USD as well on hat wiki to reflect the lay of the land. Just use the sapphire cost from the bank with no bonus applied. 
Each sketch is $0.04635  or 4.635 cents when bought in all the largest (most efficient) packages but at normal price without any discount.  So just multiply the number of sketches needed by 0.04635 to get the price in USD.  I don't have the chart with the number of sketches required, but I believe there was one floating around somewhere. 
Feb 20, 2017, 21:0802/20/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Andrew said:

Thank you! 

It'll show this list:

Each sketch is $0.04635  or 4.635 cents when bought in all the largest (most efficient) packages but at normal price without any discount.  So just multiply the number of sketches needed by 0.04635 to get the price in USD.  I don't have the chart with the number of sketches required, but I believe there was one floating around somewhere. 
I dont care how it get included, but as long as it does. Wiki should reflect the actual game and the cost of playing it right?
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 21, 2017, 00:5802/21/17
10/04/13

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Andrew said:

Thank you! 

It'll show this list:

I dont care how it get included, but as long as it does. Wiki should reflect the actual game and the cost of playing it right?

I guess, there are so many huge discounts on everything now though that the base price doesn't really matter.  I mean you can buy sapphires at 80-90% discount if you have a little patience, and then get sketches at 30% discount if you wait for the global sketch sale. 

Feb 23, 2017, 09:1702/23/17

roadstar Pitbull said:

Just keeping some what on topic...

When might we see sketches in tournament rewards again? 

Seems to be a bit lacking in recent weeks.

yes because the events with sketches rewards are rare 

hey it was not my call so dont get mad at me :))
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 23, 2017, 15:0802/23/17
10/04/13
exxxe said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Just keeping some what on topic...

When might we see sketches in tournament rewards again? 

Seems to be a bit lacking in recent weeks.

yes because the events with sketches rewards are rare 

hey it was not my call so dont get mad at me :))
I think it's just the castle upgrade events that give sketches, and maybe some special holiday events. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.