DBH - Fail Hard

12 Replies
Jezebel
17 February, 2017, 6:08 PM UTC

http://prnt.sc/e9xtdm


Soooo....


After coming to the forums and calling everyone out, when I responded to their post I was sent a war challenge, I accepted and our little league did pretty well I would say


For all the rhetoric they spouted in their thread - i would say their war tactics are ridiculous and laughable


some would say while at war all that matters is the points accumulated to make the achievements, but I disagree, playing a better tactical game and winning the war was a great morale boost for us!!

UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
17 February, 2017, 6:09 PM UTC
nicely done ... defence always wins ;)
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Marcus
17 February, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:


nicely done ... defence always wins ;)

http://prntscr.com/ea2r6y


Lol, yeah I guess that's why the winner had more attack points and the losers more defence points in this war.


Man, always those commenters on the sidelines.


Jezebel has earned her right to talk smack. You...didn't.

Captain
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
17 February, 2017, 8:55 PM UTC
Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:


nicely done ... defence always wins ;)

http://prntscr.com/ea2r6y


Lol, yeah I guess that's why the winner had more attack points and the losers more defence points in this war.


Man, always those commenters on the sidelines.


Jezebel has earned her right to talk smack. You...didn't.

I would take you on any day of the week little man ... you and your league :)
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
17 February, 2017, 8:59 PM UTC

On a side note  ... not in any way downgrading jez her league but if she can beat your league on the OFFENSIVE side of the game you seriously need to remain quiet.
sit still play with your dolls and stop sending out war request till you learn to play the game

Ohhh btw just my 2 cents as ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)


Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 February, 2017, 9:12 PM UTC
Marcel Stokvis said:

On a side note  ... not in any way downgrading jez her league but if she can beat your league on the OFFENSIVE side of the game you seriously need to remain quiet.
sit still play with your dolls and stop sending out war request till you learn to play the game

Ohhh btw just my 2 cents as ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)


I beg to differ DV :)  My offense game stepped up a lot  being in Destiny - it was offense play that secured our lead
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 February, 2017, 9:13 PM UTC
Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:


nicely done ... defence always wins ;)

http://prntscr.com/ea2r6y


Lol, yeah I guess that's why the winner had more attack points and the losers more defence points in this war.


Man, always those commenters on the sidelines.


Jezebel has earned her right to talk smack. You...didn't.

Thanks Marcus!
UTC +0:00
Marcus
17 February, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC
Marcel Stokvis said:

ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

So much for that :D Your league got war invites as well as all the other "top leagues".
Captain
UTC +0:00
Marcus
17 February, 2017, 9:21 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Marcus said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


nicely done ... defence always wins ;)

http://prntscr.com/ea2r6y


Lol, yeah I guess that's why the winner had more attack points and the losers more defence points in this war.


Man, always those commenters on the sidelines.


Jezebel has earned her right to talk smack. You...didn't.

Thanks Marcus!

Credit where credit is due.

Captain
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 February, 2017, 9:27 PM UTC

Linked the picture so it was easier to see.

Gratz on the win Shadows Edge.



Gr

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
17 February, 2017, 9:37 PM UTC

Marcus said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

So much for that :D Your league got war invites as well as all the other "top leagues".

But then if you are beaten by "shadows Edge" why would KT answer your war request.
We would rather challenge the victor but that would be bullying ... lol see our problem :) ?

Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
Marcus
17 February, 2017, 9:42 PM UTC

Marcel Stokvis said:


Marcus said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

So much for that :D Your league got war invites as well as all the other "top leagues".

But then if you are beaten by "shadows Edge" why would KT answer your war request.
We would rather challenge the victor but that would be bullying ... lol see our problem :) ?


Yeah, I see all you have are big words. Nothing new.


Like in every sport: You need to defeat the little guys (us) - before you can challenge the Championsleague Shadows Edge!
Captain
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 February, 2017, 9:57 PM UTC
Marcel Stokvis said:

Marcus said:


Marcel Stokvis said:


ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

So much for that :D Your league got war invites as well as all the other "top leagues".

But then if you are beaten by "shadows Edge" why would KT answer your war request.
We would rather challenge the victor but that would be bullying ... lol see our problem :) ?

grab some more beacons and maybe we can talk lol
UTC +0:00
1720483 users registered; 42449 topics; 270728 posts; our newest member:nikola_simatovic