DBH - Fail Hard

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 17, 2017, 18:0802/17/17
12/18/14

DBH - Fail Hard

http://prnt.sc/e9xtdm

Soooo....

After coming to the forums and calling everyone out, when I responded to their post I was sent a war challenge, I accepted and our little league did pretty well I would say

For all the rhetoric they spouted in their thread - i would say their war tactics are ridiculous and laughable

some would say while at war all that matters is the points accumulated to make the achievements, but I disagree, playing a better tactical game and winning the war was a great morale boost for us!!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 17, 2017, 18:0902/17/17
nicely done ... defence always wins ;)
Feb 17, 2017, 20:4802/17/17
09/20/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

http://prntscr.com/ea2r6y

Lol, yeah I guess that's why the winner had more attack points and the losers more defence points in this war.

Man, always those commenters on the sidelines.

Jezebel has earned her right to talk smack. You...didn't.

Feb 17, 2017, 20:5502/17/17
Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Lol, yeah I guess that's why the winner had more attack points and the losers more defence points in this war.

I would take you on any day of the week little man ... you and your league :)
Feb 17, 2017, 20:5902/17/17

On a side note  ... not in any way downgrading jez her league but if she can beat your league on the OFFENSIVE side of the game you seriously need to remain quiet.
sit still play with your dolls and stop sending out war request till you learn to play the game

Ohhh btw just my 2 cents as ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

Feb 17, 2017, 21:1202/17/17
12/18/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

On a side note  ... not in any way downgrading jez her league but if she can beat your league on the OFFENSIVE side of the game you seriously need to remain quiet.
sit still play with your dolls and stop sending out war request till you learn to play the game

Ohhh btw just my 2 cents as ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

I beg to differ DV :)  My offense game stepped up a lot  being in Destiny - it was offense play that secured our lead
Feb 17, 2017, 21:1302/17/17
12/18/14
Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Thanks Marcus!
Feb 17, 2017, 21:2002/17/17
09/20/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

ah well I am not allowed to handle the diplo side in my league :)

So much for that :D Your league got war invites as well as all the other "top leagues".
Feb 17, 2017, 21:2102/17/17
09/20/14

Jezebel said:

Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Thanks Marcus!

Credit where credit is due.

Feb 17, 2017, 21:3702/17/17

Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

So much for that :D Your league got war invites as well as all the other "top leagues".

But then if you are beaten by "shadows Edge" why would KT answer your war request.
We would rather challenge the victor but that would be bullying ... lol see our problem :) ?

Feb 17, 2017, 21:4202/17/17
09/20/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

But then if you are beaten by "shadows Edge" why would KT answer your war request.
We would rather challenge the victor but that would be bullying ... lol see our problem :) ?

Yeah, I see all you have are big words. Nothing new.

Like in every sport: You need to defeat the little guys (us) - before you can challenge the Championsleague Shadows Edge!
Feb 17, 2017, 21:5702/17/17
12/18/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

Marcus said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

grab some more beacons and maybe we can talk lol