All Categories

Wrong Legendaries with wrong troops in the Battleground conquest.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 15, 2017, 00:5502/15/17
02/11/15

It's interesting how Plarium corrects two wonderful things, then turns around and messes up another.

Has anyone noticed that they are giving the wrong troops with the wrong legendaries.

War Elephants w/Golem  HMMM Since when do Cav and Occult match

Pegasus w/ Necro's again another case of Cav and Occult Mismatch

http://prntscr.com/e8uzwc

So what's the point in the rewards if your gonna give legendaries without their proper troop supports?

Tamerin

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2017, 08:0802/15/17
01/31/15

Tamerin said:

It's interesting how Plarium corrects two wonderful things, then turns around and messes up another.

Has anyone noticed that they are giving the wrong troops with the wrong legendaries.

So what's the point in the rewards if your gonna give legendaries without their proper troop supports?

Tamerin

Geetings!

I'd like to clarify that Tournaments give (somewhat randomized) rewards. It doesn't mean that when a tournament starts, it exactly rewards you with matches.
Remember that rewards are kind of like a gift. You receive a gift and at times you may not like it. Just remember that it's a nice gesture and it may be useful at one point.

In this case the two troop-kinds don't match. This isn't bad, because you can always train units or rescue units from battlegrounds that do match. Then again, this tournament is definitely not the last one; when another tournament pops up, you may have matching rewards, or rewards that match your previous rewards.  

Feb 15, 2017, 15:1802/15/17
07/25/15

Ichezis said:

Tamerin said:

Tamerin

Geetings!

I'd like to clarify that Tournaments give (somewhat randomized) rewards. It doesn't mean that when a tournament starts, it exactly rewards you with matches.
Remember that rewards are kind of like a gift. You receive a gift and at times you may not like it. Just remember that it's a nice gesture and it may be useful at one point.

In this case the two troop-kinds don't match. This isn't bad, because you can always train units or rescue units from battlegrounds that do match. Then again, this tournament is definitely not the last one; when another tournament pops up, you may have matching rewards, or rewards that match your previous rewards.  

gift? Would anyone do tournaments at all if there was no rewards? A gift and a reward is two different things. A reward is something you get based on things you do. A gift is somethng you get for free. Tournaments is far from free to do in Stormfall. These gifts of nice gesture you speak of seems more like a insult with a one finger salute attached tbh :p

Feb 15, 2017, 15:5202/15/17
03/01/16

Lord GADHERAS, you get Reward in Tournament for doing those actions which you would have done anyway (if you play the game, of course). So why don't you treat them as a bonus for reaching your initial goal? 

Feb 15, 2017, 16:2602/15/17
10/31/14
The Valentime's toournament was like these since the acient times. Nothings has changed
Feb 15, 2017, 16:3402/15/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord GADHERAS, you get Reward in Tournament for doing those actions which you would have done anyway (if you play the game, of course). So why don't you treat them as a bonus for reaching your initial goal? 

You would be amazed if you knew the number of people that care f all about the tournaments at all. and jut focus on do raids and pvp (bashing). The only time I even bother with a tournament is if the league ask us to get at least 100 pts in something. The dragon derby is the only freebie really. And even I would put my alarm clock to keep the dragon active 24/7 I would never get high up there anyways, because silly people spending to win. The ability to spend cash to win a tournament, is retarded to start with.

Would you take part in a real life tournament where someone could buy themselfs to victory, where you could very well put in a lot of effort to win, or get high ranked? Don't think so. So why do you think that would transfer well to a game that supposed to be fun and entertaining?

Feb 15, 2017, 17:1302/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 17:14(edited)

Ichezis said:

Geetings!

you are officially stating for a fact that a random generator chooses the prizes?  that it was not chosen manually by a human?

the op is stating that the manually chosen rewards are not the most efficient, intelligent choice as a reward for the customer.

both plarium and its extensions need to stop telling the customer base how much free gifts they recieve through unearned rewards since they would gladly jump through the hoops of resource sinking without the said unearned gifts.

Feb 15, 2017, 17:2902/15/17

djmoody said:

Ichezis said:

Tamerin said:

Tamerin

Geetings!

It sickens me each time I see a Mod post that follows the CM line.

The rewards are illogical.

They were never like this 1.5yrs ago and prior. They used to give out matched rewards. It's only since Plarium lost touch with the game that stupid stuff like this started happening.

I don't think anyone is particularly ham strung by this issue, it just grates as messy and unprofessional on those who like things neat, tidy and logical

I am not one of those but I can tell you if I was running the game my staff doing stuff like this would annoy the hell out of me. Going out of their way to do stupid explainable stuff that can make no sense to anyone (especially when breaking something that was fine before). It's simply embarrassing to the company.

it is either stupid and unexplainable or it is smart and explainable.

either it was done without understanding, making it incomprehensible for a developer to choose less value for their customer, making it unexplainable.  or it is explainable that thought went into selling occult legends by not providing them as a reward, but instead giving cavalry legends when players who "play the game right"  chew up their cavalry in bgs.
Feb 19, 2017, 06:4202/19/17
01/11/16

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

You would be amazed if you knew the number of people that care f all about the tournaments at all. and jut focus on do raids and pvp (bashing). The only time I even bother with a tournament is if the league ask us to get at least 100 pts in something. The dragon derby is the only freebie really. And even I would put my alarm clock to keep the dragon active 24/7 I would never get high up there anyways, because silly people spending to win. The ability to spend cash to win a tournament, is retarded to start with.

Would you take part in a real life tournament where someone could buy themselfs to victory, where you could very well put in a lot of effort to win, or get high ranked? Don't think so. So why do you think that would transfer well to a game that supposed to be fun and entertaining?

I believe Plarium would be the one who thinks events are fun and enteraining. They make the money from the coiners and its fun taking the money and entertaining at the same time to them. 

Anyone who tries to play without coining is not going anywhere besides the infirmary. So no expections to them.
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 19, 2017, 07:3402/19/17
10/04/13
johanrayne said:

djmoody said:

Ichezis said:

Tamerin said:

Tamerin

Geetings!

It sickens me each time I see a Mod post that follows the CM line.

The rewards are illogical.

They were never like this 1.5yrs ago and prior. They used to give out matched rewards. It's only since Plarium lost touch with the game that stupid stuff like this started happening.

I don't think anyone is particularly ham strung by this issue, it just grates as messy and unprofessional on those who like things neat, tidy and logical

I am not one of those but I can tell you if I was running the game my staff doing stuff like this would annoy the hell out of me. Going out of their way to do stupid explainable stuff that can make no sense to anyone (especially when breaking something that was fine before). It's simply embarrassing to the company.

it is either stupid and unexplainable or it is smart and explainable.

either it was done without understanding, making it incomprehensible for a developer to choose less value for their customer, making it unexplainable.  or it is explainable that thought went into selling occult legends by not providing them as a reward, but instead giving cavalry legends when players who "play the game right"  chew up their cavalry in bgs.
You can always just send the cavalry legendaries to bgs along with your fodder.  They're not worth much in the bank but they are worth something. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 19, 2017, 07:3502/19/17
10/04/13
cat in the hat said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I believe Plarium would be the one who thinks events are fun and enteraining. They make the money from the coiners and its fun taking the money and entertaining at the same time to them. 

Anyone who tries to play without coining is not going anywhere besides the infirmary. So no expections to them.
The tournaments are optional, if you don't feel the rewards are worth the risk you don't have to participate in them. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.