Comments
Mar 1, 2017, 14:3103/01/17
03/01/16

terrortorian said:

Still no luck for me, 

at least the error message has progressed from

'There is already an account registered to this email address.'

I now get

'An error has occurred. Please clear your browser's cache and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact our Support Team.'

Have raised several tickets but no response as of yet.

Hi! Is your issue resolved? Please check this article https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001538805 from out Support team, it might help. 

Mar 1, 2017, 14:3503/01/17
Mar 1, 2017, 15:01(edited)
03/01/16

Oracle said:

Can someone put these Kabam players in their rightful place, I had to scroll all the way down to read the comments. Not cool. 

Here are rules to the Kabam players

Only KT and Destiny matters, everything doesn't matter.  therefore your server is irrelevant like the Darkplains. 

You don't act like someone important when you are not from those leagues.

anything happening in any sever is irrelevant for as long as its not a footnote of those leagues.

Anyone who doesn't obey these rules will be erased from the map. 

These rules are important, like the NAP is important so follow them throw. 

Lord Oracle, who invented these new rules? 

Mar 2, 2017, 01:0703/02/17
Mar 2, 2017, 01:08(edited)
03/20/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Oracle said:

Can someone put these Kabam players in their rightful place, I had to scroll all the way down to read the comments. Not cool. 

Here are rules to the Kabam players

Only KT and Destiny matters, everything doesn't matter.  therefore your server is irrelevant like the Darkplains. 

You don't act like someone important when you are not from those leagues.

anything happening in any sever is irrelevant for as long as its not a footnote of those leagues.

Anyone who doesn't obey these rules will be erased from the map. 

These rules are important, like the NAP is important so follow them throw. 

Oracle invented them.

He/she started running its mouth/fingers on the forums and Dutch took exception to the excrement that was being dribbled, And as a result Oracle has been under siege for the last 3-4 days so the crap being dribbled has increased.

an account that was started in nov 2014 and is only lvl 75 and not good stats, im more interested in finding the main account instead of a likely looking alt crying.
Mar 2, 2017, 07:1903/02/17
10/31/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

He/she started running its mouth/fingers on the forums and Dutch took exception to the excrement that was being dribbled, And as a result Oracle has been under siege for the last 3-4 days so the crap being dribbled has increased.

an account that was started in nov 2014 and is only lvl 75 and not good stats, im more interested in finding the main account instead of a likely looking alt crying.

I am very much a He

Eugenia Misura said:

They used to be called a NAP rules. They exist now atleast in part. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.