Lord Oberon went missing!

8 Replies
Lord Oberon
14 February, 2017, 3:33 PM UTC

Lord Oberon went missing!

After a fierce battle with Balur's army, all Lords and Ladies of Darkshine returned to their Castles, except for one… Lord Oberon was last seen surrounded by orcs, his shield shattered and sword broken. The last thing they heard him say was “For the great Lords and Ladies of Stormfall!”

Leave a comment to help find Lord Oberon!

Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
14 February, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC

Lets feast uppon Oberons death, long live Balur and freedom to Stormfall :p

brunsonthomas
14 February, 2017, 10:32 PM UTC
Give us the last known location and allow us to send a rescue party. Killing orcs is fun.
UTC +5:00
roadstar Pitbull
15 February, 2017, 1:40 AM UTC
The Orcs asked about the battleground mechanics and now he is hiding under a rock in the outlands....
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
15 February, 2017, 1:43 AM UTC

roadstar Pitbull said:

The Orcs asked about the battleground mechanics and now he is hiding under a rock in the outlands....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFZflAfhy0

FAILO
15 February, 2017, 3:24 AM UTC
So all the lords and ladies throw a grand party honering their true lord and king BALUR himself!!
brunsonthomas
15 February, 2017, 6:46 PM UTC

FAILO said:

So all the lords and ladies throw a grand party honering their true lord and king BALUR himself!!

When was the last time you were rewarded by Balur or turned down rewards from Oberon?

UTC +5:00
Gadheras
15 February, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

FAILO said:

When was the last time you were rewarded by Balur or turned down rewards from Oberon?

Hey with the sapphire tax of Oberon, he make the Sheriff of Nothingham seems like a good bloke :p

FAILO
16 February, 2017, 2:18 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

FAILO said:

Like oberon always says in these "This is for entertainment only"

and for the questions I got BIG payout today from Balur plus millions of DE from beccons.

i dont hava a choice to turn rhem down now do i? i just win and boom i get stuff and if i dont want it well to bad the thread gets locked

1782440 users registered; 48529 topics; 287843 posts; our newest member:ronigusuxe