Coiner Update!

5 Replies
test
13 February, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC

Plarium released yet another game killing, uber coining update - oh joy!


Get that those hero abilities up and running, spend those saphs, and watch the game go further down the toilet all in one swift flushing motion...


Just when you think it can't get any worse - you need not fear, Plarium always finds a way to push Stormfall further down the drain.


I'm pretty sure those 3 edge Unf Knights beacons near the top left are still sitting empty. It's been what, 3 weeks to a month since beacon drop?  Not even the edge beacons are being taken or level'd up anymore...
UTC +0:00
exxxe
13 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

test said:


Plarium released yet another game killing, uber coining update - oh joy!


Get that those hero abilities up and running, spend those saphs, and watch the game go further down the toilet all in one swift flushing motion...


Just when you think it can't get any worse - you need not fear, Plarium always finds a way to push Stormfall further down the drain.


I'm pretty sure those 3 edge Unf Knights beacons near the top left are still sitting empty. It's been what, 3 weeks to a month since beacon drop?  Not even the edge beacons are being taken or level'd up anymore...

not exactly 

when you unlock new abilities with sapphires your wisdom level remains the same 

and daily roll no longer resetting after missing a log in is a good addition
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
djmoody
14 February, 2017, 3:35 AM UTC

exxxe said:


not exactly 

when you unlock new abilities with sapphires your wisdom level remains the same 


So what you are saying it that they made it super expensive. Once you buy a level you effectively have to buy all levels or money was a waste as you have to then catch up with earned XP before you can do the next level. 

So it's even more uber coin that I thought. Basically an update for the 10 or so moronic players who pump tens of thousands into this turd.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Paul
15 February, 2017, 9:17 PM UTC

Does Plarium offer a help service to gamers/coiners with an addiction to this game?


or 


how do they monitor if the money spent on the game was illegally gained and would it matter if it was?


Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something
UTC +0:00
Oracle
16 February, 2017, 10:45 AM UTC

Paul said:


Does Plarium offer a help service to gamers/coiners with an addiction to this game?


or 


how do they monitor if the money spent on the game was illegally gained and would it matter if it was?


NO, and NO. 

Plarium policy explain both points, like any capitalistic company they will not be held accountable for anything, and I mean anything experienced by use of their game. 

They use Luxembourg as their payment country, which I am sure will explain everything
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
djmoody
16 February, 2017, 11:33 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Paul said:


Does Plarium offer a help service to gamers/coiners with an addiction to this game?


or 


how do they monitor if the money spent on the game was illegally gained and would it matter if it was?


NO, and NO. 

Plarium policy explain both points, like any capitalistic company they will not be held accountable for anything, and I mean anything experienced by use of their game. 

They use Luxembourg as their payment country, which I am sure will explain everything
That they don't want to pay any tax in Europe?
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1664526 users registered; 33923 topics; 253022 posts; our newest member:loptruve