This topic is closed

Dont Play The Game if You Cant spend Dollar

20 Replies
BiohazarD
16 February, 2017, 5:23 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

I prefer sub models in online game, but hey people is silly and then you get to places where have a full level 5 wall cost you the same as 6 "full price" copies of GTA 5, because we know the dev cost of Stormfall justify that right Plarium?

Stormfall does have a much smaller player base than AAA console games.  So I guess they need more money from each player in order to keep the servers open. 

That is a rubbish view. Because what happens when you make things more afordable? It draw people. More people spending some is better than few spending a lot. Because they notice a lot more when those few drop out than the average player spending some now and then. And if Plarium got such a small base, their numbers on their website clearly lying to us. Also, an AAA tittle can be console, PC, whatever, rpg, mmo, whatever too. I just used GTA5 as an example. Could just as well been Fallout4, Witcher 3 etc, its the compareable price aspect. 

Would you spend the same for like a Fiat as you would a Porche in rl? Why would you do it in a game?

Wow, I just checked their website.  250 million users... That must be majority mobile games.
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1822438 users registered; 53360 topics; 297683 posts; our newest member:logisttk300000