Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 16, 2017, 14:5802/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 15:01(edited)
10/31/14

djmoody said:

Trentos said:

Oracle said:

As a first year Law(Commercial) dropout, I can say take plarium to court, and you will win. 

Do any of us remember when the fixed business IP address of a pair of twins was shared here in these forums by a member of Destiny? That was disgusting and the most extreme case I have seen that warrants the moderators to apply the rules as they do. As the great Australian balladeer sung "from little things, big things grow".

Lets keep the forums civil guys. Then a greater proportion of the community can have their say. 

Did that actually happen. I read the forums a lot and never saw that?

It happened, It was all provoked by the party concerned. I asked the moderator to remove it. Since it could have facilitated hacking into the players computers. 

But at the times, it was provoked, test noticed how Player A And B sounded similar. and how they responded almost at the same time.  The players responded to the allegations that their IP should be posted, and a moderator quickly did so. But The pictures where removed quickly. and no harm as far as I know was done. 

The moderator was thankfully from UCT+2 so most players didn't notice it, except the party concerned, who are form UCT-2.
Feb 16, 2017, 16:1702/16/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Trentos said:

Oracle said:

As a first year Law(Commercial) dropout, I can say take plarium to court, and you will win. 

Do any of us remember when the fixed business IP address of a pair of twins was shared here in these forums by a member of Destiny? That was disgusting and the most extreme case I have seen that warrants the moderators to apply the rules as they do. As the great Australian balladeer sung "from little things, big things grow".

Lets keep the forums civil guys. Then a greater proportion of the community can have their say. 

Did that actually happen. I read the forums a lot and never saw that?

It happened, It was all provoked by the party concerned. I asked the moderator to remove it. Since it could have facilitated hacking into the players computers. 

But at the times, it was provoked, test noticed how Player A And B sounded similar. and how they responded almost at the same time.  The players responded to the allegations that their IP should be posted, and a moderator quickly did so. But The pictures where removed quickly. and no harm as far as I know was done. 

The moderator was thankfully from UCT+2 so most players didn't notice it, except the party concerned, who are form UCT-2.
lol to my recollection it was requested that the IP be checked not posted and I believe they were actually the ones who ask that it be removed they were online at the time
Feb 16, 2017, 16:2302/16/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, let's clarify this situation. 

It's not forbidden to post screenshots with correspondence between players. BUT if someone posts a screeenshot with correspondence, AND at least one of this correspondence party contacts Moderator or CM and asks to delete it — we remove it from the Forum. 

That's why some screenshots have been deleted and some of them have not. 

Lords and Ladies, let's be respectful and polite to each other. I'm closing this topic to avoid any further debates on this subject. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.