Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 14, 2017, 22:2902/14/17
03/22/16

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

test said:

brunsonthomas said:

There is a difference between a personal alliance and a league Ally. Also, alts are not legal in this game and makes you suspect of violating rules.

While that may be true, I'm pretty sure at this point we all know that Plarium doesn't do anything about alts, so it's a pointless policy to have...

Lord Test, alternative accounts are not allowed to have. Please report suspicious accounts to our Support team.

that is not his job to report suspected alt accts I believe that would be yours or some Plarium employees job to monitor for alt accts and deal with suspected abuse

I disagree with you. It is not the job of the Community Manager to seek alts. It is the responsibility of everyone playing the game to ensure people who cheat the game are not taking advantage of people's dislike to get involved. Send a ticket to support if you suspect or can prove an alt. Let them do their job. This will make the game more enjoyable for everyone. If one is found it should make it easier to find others.

Feb 14, 2017, 22:5502/14/17
07/11/13
brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

test said:

brunsonthomas said:

There is a difference between a personal alliance and a league Ally. Also, alts are not legal in this game and makes you suspect of violating rules.

While that may be true, I'm pretty sure at this point we all know that Plarium doesn't do anything about alts, so it's a pointless policy to have...

Lord Test, alternative accounts are not allowed to have. Please report suspicious accounts to our Support team.

that is not his job to report suspected alt accts I believe that would be yours or some Plarium employees job to monitor for alt accts and deal with suspected abuse

I disagree with you. It is not the job of the Community Manager to seek alts. It is the responsibility of everyone playing the game to ensure people who cheat the game are not taking advantage of people's dislike to get involved. Send a ticket to support if you suspect or can prove an alt. Let them do their job. This will make the game more enjoyable for everyone. If one is found it should make it easier to find others.

I agree with you as well. the CM's should not be seeking alts... the staff that work for plarium should be implementing ways so that alts are either not allowed or they implement something to locate which accounts are alts and ban them.... Both ways can be done.. just depends which way plarium would want to do it.
Feb 15, 2017, 14:5302/15/17

Lord test and Trenton this is a final warning keep the Mods out of whatever issues you both have we monitor the forums and make sure everyone is restricted by the rules 

Trenton insults are not a way to win an argument and it will never be so watch your language 

All posts were deleted but note that some were deleted because it quoted other posts 

Feb 15, 2017, 14:5602/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 15:02(edited)
06/29/14
exxxe said:

Lord test and Trenton this is a final warning keep the Mods out of whatever issues you both have we monitor the forums and make sure everyone is restricted by the rules 

Trenton insults are not a way to win an argument and it will never be so watch your language 

All posts were deleted but note that some were deleted because it quoted other posts 

Except Frenzie who is allowed to share personal messages, yet I get banned if I do that...
Feb 15, 2017, 14:5902/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 15:18(edited)

test said:

exxxe said:

Except Frenzie who is allowed to share personal messages, yet I get banned if I do that...

I asked for a link where is it ??

Also I told you you can contact other Mods :))

Besides I never threatened banning you I always give warnings first and try fix things through PM'

Edit :: I have found it and it is between Pamela and frenzie it has nothing to do with you the screenshot is subject to removal only if one of the players involved ask for it ( note that I only saw the screenshots you sent I still need the link )

Edit 2 :: lol found it its broken I can't see the screenshot but still it's deleted 

Feb 15, 2017, 15:0202/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 15:05(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

test said:

exxxe said:

Besides I never threatened banning you I always give warnings first and try fix things through PM'
I also messaged Brunsonthomas since you said to contact someone else, and then he passed it off to someone else who has also done nothing.

I gave the info to you, it's this thread, see page 2.

Feb 15, 2017, 15:2802/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 15:34(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

test said:

exxxe said:

Edit :: I have found it and it is between Pamela and frenzie it has nothing to do with you the screenshot is subject to removal only if one of the players involved ask for it ( note that I only saw the screenshots you sent I still need the link )

Edit 2 :: lol found it its broken I can't see the screenshot but still it's deleted 

When you previously deleted my posts - Ring any bells??

"players are not permitted to publicize any type of private correspondence"

It's interesting how mod's seem to make up different rules for me, but for Emps or other people trashing me, not so much...I'm just asking for everyone to be treated fairly with the same set of rules - not rules for some, and other rules for others.
Feb 15, 2017, 16:0502/15/17
Feb 15, 2017, 16:06(edited)

test said:

exxxe said:

test said:

exxxe said:

It's interesting how mod's seem to make up different rules for me, but for Emps or other people trashing me, not so much...I'm just asking for everyone to be treated fairly with the same set of rules - not rules for some, and other rules for others.

Which what happened the post was deleted the second post you sent was a league message 

If there is more then please answer PM and send a link so I can check

Feb 16, 2017, 00:0102/16/17

exxxe said:

Understood Exxxe. I will keep personal insults from my posts in the future, as per forum rules.

Although, as I was clearly trying to point out, the constant back and forwards between mods and Test detract from the forums. These are 'our' forums, not just those of the loudest voices, and this bickering with mods in multiple threads detracts from the forums, where everybody should be able to enjoy a good debate in their downtime.

The other point I made, which I believe is within forum rules and on topic with the opening post, is that the reputation of Test (both in game and on the forums) has become that of Destiny. Calling everyone out as a liar with flimsy, or zero evidence is the only play in his playbook and makes for boring reading.

Feb 16, 2017, 01:3702/16/17
06/29/14

Trentos said:

exxxe said:

Understood Exxxe. I will keep personal insults from my posts in the future, as per forum rules.

Although, as I was clearly trying to point out, the constant back and forwards between mods and Test detract from the forums. These are 'our' forums, not just those of the loudest voices, and this bickering with mods in multiple threads detracts from the forums, where everybody should be able to enjoy a good debate in their downtime.

The other point I made, which I believe is within forum rules and on topic with the opening post, is that the reputation of Test (both in game and on the forums) has become that of Destiny. Calling everyone out as a liar with flimsy, or zero evidence is the only play in his playbook and makes for boring reading.

Very simple solution to your problems:

1) Stop lying and you won't be called a liar.

2) Stop reading and you won't be bored.

(Trentos - since 4 bullet points and 3 bullet points was way beyond your ability to comprehend in my previous posts, I've simplified it down to 2, and added explanation down below.  Hopefully you don't get lost when counting to 2 as you do with 3 and all the way up to 4.)

Again in your post just like your last one, you lie - saying that I call "everyone out as a liar" is simply not true.  

I do it often, no debate there, and I also enjoy doing it.  I also provide facts and evidence behind why it actually is a lie every time unless mod's don't allow me to.   

You made the accusation that I call everyone out, so I dare you to try to prove it.  With just a single post where I don't call someone a liar, you are now a liar.  So again, STOP LYING and STOP READING, and I also suggest you stop posting for that matter, and the problem will solve itself.

Cheers :D

Feb 16, 2017, 01:4702/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 01:54(edited)
06/29/14

Exxe, please stop contradicting yourself.   Let's re-examine what you said in your 2 posts:

In the top SS which is a post where you were giving reason to why you removed my post, you had stated that 

"players are NOT PERMITTED to publicize ANY TYPE of private correspondence"

And then in the bottom SS, when I bring up later that Frenzie had done the same thing that I had done previously, you change the rules and now say:

"the screenshot is subject to removal ONLY IF one of the players involved ask for it"

---------------

So again, I ask in fairness, that you apply the same rules to everyone else, that you apply to me.  

Those two statements you made are not the same.  Please "moderate" responsibly.

Feb 16, 2017, 03:4902/16/17

There you go again Test. If you can't debate something without calling someone else out as a liar (I ask you for proof of where I have ever lied) then don't do it. Do you even remember what your original post thread was about? I doubt it very much. Once again you were simply trying to create flame wars and be that loudest voice.

Admittedly, the opening post was of interest, but you have destroyed the threads credibility yourself, and displayed your reputation once again.
Feb 16, 2017, 04:0902/16/17

test said:

So again, STOP LYING and STOP READING, and I also suggest you stop posting for that matter, and the problem will solve itself.

1. STOP LYING - I have never lied in the forums or within game, and I challenge anybody to dispute this

2. STOP READING - All members of the community deserve forums where gameplay can be discussed/debated civilly. One disruptive contributor shouldn't prohibit all but his in-game allies as having their say

3. Stop Posting - 2 Posts per month for me, so I am by far a prolific poster. As for the loudest voices, you post over 5 times that (not counting those that were removed), and most are deliberately inflammatory and of very little interest to others apart from your cronies 
Feb 16, 2017, 04:5102/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 04:54(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

test said:

So again, STOP LYING and STOP READING, and I also suggest you stop posting for that matter, and the problem will solve itself.

1. STOP LYING - I have never lied in the forums or within game, and I challenge anybody to dispute this

2. STOP READING - All members of the community deserve forums where gameplay can be discussed/debated civilly. One disruptive contributor shouldn't prohibit all but his in-game allies as having their say

3. Stop Posting - 2 Posts per month for me, so I am by far a prolific poster. As for the loudest voices, you post over 5 times that (not counting those that were removed), and most are deliberately inflammatory and of very little interest to others apart from your cronies 

1 - hahahahhahaahahahahhhaahhahaa *breaths* hhahahahaha

You've lied countless times, and I've lost count of how many different times that I've already proved it.  To try to debate that with someone as inept as yourself is pointless.  Everyone else can read and understand this simple truth themselves.

Not only are you lying, you're also claiming that your a mind-reader and can somehow speak to my intent, which you cannot.

2 - You were the one that claimed the reading was boring, so I proposed a solution.  Stop reading and you won't be bored.

3 - Yet another lie, as you don't post twice per month - in just this one thread in just a matter of a few days, you have posted 5 times if you include the 2 posts the moderator deleted.

It's very easy for anyone to see that it's darn near impossible for you to not lie nearly any time you open your mouth.

You're like a bad dog that took yet another a poop on the carpet.  Every time you continue to do it, I'm going to point it out and rub your nose in it and shame you, in hopes that eventually you will stop.

Till then, enjoy :D
Feb 16, 2017, 05:3702/16/17

test said:

Test said:

You've lied countless times, and I've lost count of how many different times that I've already proved it.  To try to debate that with someone as inept as yourself is pointless.  Everyone else can read and understand this simple truth themselves.

Not only are you lying, you're also claiming that your a mind-reader and can somehow speak to my intent, which you cannot.

2 - You were the one that claimed the reading was boring, so I proposed a solution.  Stop reading and you won't be bored.

3 - Yet another lie, as you don't post twice per month - in just this one thread in just a matter of a few days, you have posted 5 times if you include the 2 posts the moderator deleted.

It's very easy for anyone to see that it's darn near impossible for you to not lie nearly any time you open your mouth.

You're like a bad dog that took yet another a poop on the carpet.  Every time you continue to do it, I'm going to point it out and rub your nose in it and shame you, in hopes that eventually you will stop.

Till then, enjoy :D

Classy stuff, but at least on the original thread topic (i.e. your reputation). You keep proving my point that you are a one trick pony. All you can do is accuse others of lying and construct unbearable monologues in your favoured orange text. You assume everyone wants to hear from you, but news for you, they don't.

As for the dog stuff, at least I can hold my head high knowing I'm not the one that pooped all over every league that laid down to sleep with me. Guessing Dragoni and co are still scooping your mess up as we speak.

As for me, I am done with you in the forums. There is obviously something wrong with you. Surely you have better things to do like checking in on the Destiny Paypal account ;-)

Feb 16, 2017, 08:3302/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 08:34(edited)

ok test 

first re check their is a second edit 

second yes any personal private messages would be deleted but if sent as in game messages ( sometimes included in chronicles ) it would be removed if one of the players involved ask for it 

i will ask a community manager to fully explain that part since there is a problem understanding it 

also let me remind you that discussing our actions on forum is itself against rules so if you still have issues contact oberon but first wait for a CM explanation 

Feb 16, 2017, 09:1402/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 09:15(edited)
10/31/14

test said:

The whole thing is bare assertion fallacy. 

3.10 read in full

By joining our Forum, users agree NOT to

''3.10. Flame, spam, flood topics or post off-topic, irrelevant messages. This includes using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. Such posts will be subject to removal.''

Note the flame,spam and flood by posting off-topic or irrelevant messages. The ''word offtopic'' has not being probaly, or at all defines, so it leaves the rules open for interpretation by forum moderators. ''off-topic'' is defined as anything stormfall unrelated. But since it was not defined moderators can interprete it as, anything against KT, anything against Unforgiven family, anything against Destiny, or just anything posted by Test. 

The flaminng, spaming and flooding is defined in that second statement as ''
using the forum, email, messages, comments, picture comments and private message systems'' but these can anly apply when such forum, email, mesages ect, are ONLY used to spam other players. 

therefore posting a private message that is in topic and relevant, is not spamming. These also extend to comments, emails, pictures, and private messages, for as long as they as are in topic they SHOULD BE ALLOWED.

The other was also hugely misquoted

it  read in full. 

By joining our Forum, users agree NOT to

''3.16 Debate the Support Team’s decisions or actions or publicly share private communication between yourself and the Support Team. Threads, posts, or comments aimed to announce or appeal the Support Team’s decisions will be removed. ''

Community administrators and moderators respect the right of our players to privacy; therefore, players are not permitted to publicize any type of private correspondence (including support ticket responses and emails). Should you have a comment, a concern, or a question regarding the decision of the Support Team, please leave your feedback in the questionnaire sent to you when you receive a reply. Your feedback is highly appreciated since it helps our Support Team to improve their work.''

Whoever wrote these also left it open to interpretation, but what he left clear was that, the rule in whole, is only to apply to support team correspondences, and any other shared information from the support team. These in extension is explained in the second line. That it was done to protect players Privacy, Not to protect the support team, or its correspondence, not to protect players in game correspondence or anything, but only the players, or submitter to the support team correspondence.

therefore the rule in whole or in part, can't be used to enforce and imaginary subpoena, that is meant to subject Images shared from any other platform, or ingame. The is no rule that facebook messages, or correspondes can't be shared in game.  you can search both rules from top to bottom, the is no Facebook, twitter or snapchat or anything any moderator wishes to be there
As a first year Law(Commercial) dropout, I can say take plarium to court, and you will win. 
Feb 16, 2017, 09:3202/16/17

Oracle said:

As a first year Law(Commercial) dropout, I can say take plarium to court, and you will win. 

Do any of us remember when the fixed business IP address of a pair of twins was shared here in these forums by a member of Destiny? That was disgusting and the most extreme case I have seen that warrants the moderators to apply the rules as they do. As the great Australian balladeer sung "from little things, big things grow".

Lets keep the forums civil guys. Then a greater proportion of the community can have their say. 
Feb 16, 2017, 13:0102/16/17
12/18/14
djmoody said:

Trentos said:

Oracle said:

Do any of us remember when the fixed business IP address of a pair of twins was shared here in these forums by a member of Destiny? That was disgusting and the most extreme case I have seen that warrants the moderators to apply the rules as they do. As the great Australian balladeer sung "from little things, big things grow".

Lets keep the forums civil guys. Then a greater proportion of the community can have their say. 

Did that actually happen. I read the forums a lot and never saw that?

yeah it was Tweakerbee and Zwiegle from Emps and it wasn't test who shared the IP it was a moderator and it was quickly removed
Feb 16, 2017, 14:0402/16/17
Feb 16, 2017, 14:57(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

And another lie...  Bad Dog!!

Sorry Trentos, no one remembers it because it never happened as you had claimed.  Jezebel is correct.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.