This topic is closed

Fortifications???

34 Replies
1556204
6 February, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

I don't understand how people surround their entire castles with walls and towers. They cost too many sapphires! 


How do they do it?
UTC +8:00
FAILO
6 February, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC
1556204 said:

I don't understand how people surround their entire castles with walls and towers. They cost too many sapphires! 


How do they do it?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 February, 2017, 5:04 PM UTC
FAILO said:

1556204 said:

I don't understand how people surround their entire castles with walls and towers. They cost too many sapphires! 


How do they do it?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Lord Failo, you could share your game experience regarding this topic. 
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
6 February, 2017, 5:22 PM UTC
Eugenia Misura said:

FAILO said:

1556204 said:

I don't understand how people surround their entire castles with walls and towers. They cost too many sapphires! 


How do they do it?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Lord Failo, you could share your game experience regarding this topic. 
I'm quite sure the dollar signs promptly tell what to do... BUY THEM.
UTC +2:00
1556204
6 February, 2017, 5:31 PM UTC
I don't want to spend money on this game.
UTC +8:00
Ryu
6 February, 2017, 5:33 PM UTC

If i dug deep enough on this desk I could find calculations on how much sapp you need for level 5... lets say if you wait for good offers it is not that expensive, and if you are going to spend on the game it is one of the first priorities - unless you intent to never do pvp at your own castle.


Doing it piece by piece is of course also possible, but is rather long-term. For that plan make sure to level slowly and take as many tourney placing while in the low ranks as you can. Save up until you can build level 5, then use each and every fortification rebate available, and don´t buy without.

UTC +2:00
FAILO
6 February, 2017, 5:37 PM UTC
1556204 said:

I don't want to spend money on this game.
Roughly 75k sapps to get from 0 walls to lv 5 walls in maxed area castle (with max towers, gates, wall, (ballistas/catupult/sentry))... so if you arent gonna spend you pretty much arent gonna get to lv 5...
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
6 February, 2017, 6:05 PM UTC

1556204 said:


I don't want to spend money on this game.

then these are not the walls your are looking for -)



UTC +2:00
Ichezis
6 February, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

1556204 said:

I don't understand how people surround their entire castles with walls and towers. They cost too many sapphires! 


How do they do it?

Greetings again lord 1556204!

You don't necessarily have to purchase Sapphires with real money.
There's many ways to obtain Sapphires freely actually, the only cost would be time.

Let me complie a list for you:

  • Participate in Tournaments
    (Requirement: Lvl 15+);
  • Try to invest Sapphires in Prize Draws
    (Warning: Think this out thoroughly! You wouldn't want to lose many sapphires for nothing.);
  • Claim rewards from the Feast of Valor;
  • Conquer & hold Sapphire hamlets;
  • Finish certain quests. (I believe they only exist in the tutorial though)
  • And probably more!

To speed up the process, however, you can purchase Sapphires. But it's not a must. 

Hope I helped!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
6 February, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

Ichezis said:


1556204 said:

I don't understand how people surround their entire castles with walls and towers. They cost too many sapphires! 


How do they do it?

Greetings again lord 1556204!

You don't necessarily have to purchase Sapphires with real money.
There's many ways to obtain Sapphires freely actually, the only cost would be time.

Let me complie a list for you:

  • Participate in Tournaments
    (Requirement: Lvl 15+);
  • Try to invest Sapphires in Prize Draws
    (Warning: Think this out thoroughly! You wouldn't want to lose many sapphires for nothing.);
  • Claim rewards from the Feast of Valor;
  • Conquer & hold Sapphire hamlets;
  • Finish certain quests. (I believe they only exist in the tutorial though)
  • And probably more!

To speed up the process, however, you can purchase Sapphires. But it's not a must. 

Hope I helped!

There are many ways is truth, but to obtain any useful amount of sapps you will need huge amount of real money. Time has nothing with that except if you are ready to spend next 100 years collecting sapps from tournaments.

Most of these (global) responses are true but they not really provide any useful scenario.

Simple, fog creation.

UTC +0:00
Ichezis
6 February, 2017, 9:12 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:

There are many ways is truth, but to obtain any useful amount of sapps you will need huge amount of real money. Time has nothing with that except if you are ready to spend next 100 years collecting sapps from tournaments.

Most of these (global) responses are true but they not really provide any useful scenario.

Simple, fog creation.

That is certainly true, m'lord!

A way to speed up the process is by spending money. The more the merrier! 

However, if you're powerful enough, filled with patience and carry a good strategic mind, you may hit the Top 10 one day. The Top 10 grants you rewards, and on top of that you could unlock achievements. If you manage to reach the Top 10 enough times you really do get quite some sapphires.

With this mindset you may also reach a high rank in any tournament. At times, tournaments have quite some great rewards. Especially if you hit around the top in rankings! I've seen tournaments having a decent 10K Sapphires if you're at the 1st position.

I once noticed a tournament where the first position had 250k sapphires. It'd be sweet to achieve that some day!

Just believe in yourself and maybe one day you'll be able to get those rewards. 

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
6 February, 2017, 10:45 PM UTC

Ichezis said:


Drogar61 said:

There are many ways is truth, but to obtain any useful amount of sapps you will need huge amount of real money. Time has nothing with that except if you are ready to spend next 100 years collecting sapps from tournaments.

Most of these (global) responses are true but they not really provide any useful scenario.

Simple, fog creation.

That is certainly true, m'lord!

A way to speed up the process is by spending money. The more the merrier! 

However, if you're powerful enough, filled with patience and carry a good strategic mind, you may hit the Top 10 one day. The Top 10 grants you rewards, and on top of that you could unlock achievements. If you manage to reach the Top 10 enough times you really do get quite some sapphires.

With this mindset you may also reach a high rank in any tournament. At times, tournaments have quite some great rewards. Especially if you hit around the top in rankings! I've seen tournaments having a decent 10K Sapphires if you're at the 1st position.

I once noticed a tournament where the first position had 250k sapphires. It'd be sweet to achieve that some day!

Just believe in yourself and maybe one day you'll be able to get those rewards. 

Q1: How much sapps / sketches you got on described way?

Q2: Did you ever earned 10+K reward?

Q3: What you can do with 10K sapps? With 50K? WIth 100K?

I believe that on on last 2 question answers are No, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing. Correct if I'm wrong.

Exactly because of your both posts I made my first one in this thread.

You said obvious truth - everyone with any gram of brain already know that - so you said nothing useful.

I didn't want to comment your compiled list, but I will now

  • Nothing
  • Horrible
  • Nothing
  • Horrible
  • Obvious
  • Nothing

Q4: If your posts are not fog creation, what they are? Which sense they have?

Again, Nothnig, Nothing.

"You can believe and maybe one day ..." is your conclusion!

You can believe in Santa Clause, and maybe one day you will get 1M sapps from him (needed to try to play this game as middle player), but everyone older than 7 know that only truth is to use (huge) credit card if you want decent amount of sapps today.

P.S.: I can understand why CM's have posts like yours - they're employees and need salary - with truth about game they will be fired very soon. But you, Mods, I can't understand. You were just players, now you're Mods, tomorrow you will be again just a players. Most posts that you made you will never sign as players.

UTC +0:00
Ryu
6 February, 2017, 11:00 PM UTC

A 100x100 castle has 84 walls, 4 gates (you would have more) and 12 turrets (you would have more), and 20 wall emplacements (all ballista or catapult. yes, would have more).


That is:

84x walls (400) = 33600

4x gate (960) = 3840

12x turret (640) = 7680

20x emplacement (960) = 19200

Total: 64320

(20%) 51456

(40%) 38592


There is no absolute need to have complete level 5 walls. Every little bit will help, the key is just creating more losses than you suffer in return. You want tournament victories if you are going for it without money, and therefore you want to keep your level low. Everything that gives lots of exp is forbidden. It is a very good idea actually to avoid pvp for a long time. Build your base, buildings/forces/lost arts. DO YOUR RAIDS. Make sure you profit from league tournaments.


Without money most will not see the day of complete level 5 walls, so if you want to complete the circle, maybe start with something not as expensive. Lots of level 1 walls with the best turrets and gates and emplacements you can afford. But if you are just in it for the defensive bonus, see that level 5 with rebate is the best thing you can get. After a castle skin (60% rebate), which comes after moving to an area with available raids.

UTC +2:00
Warrior
7 February, 2017, 7:33 PM UTC

Know a few people who might not have spend more than $50 in past 2 years sticking to the same league (a growing league), they have been able to build the lvl 5 walls at 100x100 with the patience of the discount and getting the league rewards with some participation and also in some individual quests and rankings. So what Ichezis said is not a figment of imagination, it is quite possible.


Like in real life people either pay and get things done faster or do it themselves and spend their time doing it but the end result is same. One use time the other uses money. Choice is yours.

Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Drogar61
8 February, 2017, 3:23 AM UTC

Warrior said:


Know a few people who might not have spend more than $50 in past 2 years sticking to the same league (a growing league), they have been able to build the lvl 5 walls at 100x100 with the patience of the discount and getting the league rewards with some participation and also in some individual quests and rankings. So what Ichezis said is not a figment of imagination, it is quite possible.


Like in real life people either pay and get things done faster or do it themselves and spend their time doing it but the end result is same. One use time the other uses money. Choice is yours.

One of them is Santa Clause 

UTC +0:00
Gadheras
8 February, 2017, 6:52 AM UTC
Warrior said:

Know a few people who might not have spend more than $50 in past 2 years sticking to the same league (a growing league), they have been able to build the lvl 5 walls at 100x100 with the patience of the discount and getting the league rewards with some participation and also in some individual quests and rankings. So what Ichezis said is not a figment of imagination, it is quite possible.


Like in real life people either pay and get things done faster or do it themselves and spend their time doing it but the end result is same. One use time the other uses money. Choice is yours.

there is better things to waste 2 years of your life on though. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 February, 2017, 12:35 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:


Warrior said:


Know a few people who might not have spend more than $50 in past 2 years sticking to the same league (a growing league), they have been able to build the lvl 5 walls at 100x100 with the patience of the discount and getting the league rewards with some participation and also in some individual quests and rankings. So what Ichezis said is not a figment of imagination, it is quite possible.


Like in real life people either pay and get things done faster or do it themselves and spend their time doing it but the end result is same. One use time the other uses money. Choice is yours.

One of them is Santa Clause 


Santa would make them for free :)

If to be serious, yes, it takes time to collect Sapphires for building Fortifications, however, it's more than possible.

UTC +2:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
10 February, 2017, 10:58 AM UTC

i did it waiting for the discount of fortifications and waiting for the discount of expanding castle

it takes time ? .... yes

it worths ?? ... yes

time and patience, participate in tournaments, waiting for the loyalty daily roll (i did it when u used to receive 50 sapphires every 5 days), try to compete on weekly tournaments, etc etc Lord Icechis has explained it very nice some post up...

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Oracle
10 February, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC

I have a level 3 walls, and some level 4 walls in the Untamed land. I have never been in the raid/seige/BG ranking

I have a decent army, and I have never spend any money there.

I also have also an Enchanters Citedel which I bought at 5K sapphires after waiting 3 months for discount

I have a a level 22 market, and now downgrading level 22 catacombs


I Never spend any penny. I  Always buy at real prices

Its all about playing smart. Play when you can win sapphires, no BG ect.

Some people have achieved these and even more, without ever spending.



Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
10 February, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

get your fortifications and improvements with discounts from the daily loyalty roll - obtain saphs from tournaments and save them for this purpose - in my experience you don't need level 5 walls level 3 and 4 walls are enough

if you are patient this works

one of the best upgrades for non coiners is the dragonstone, max your castle defense and your unit defense and activated you will see a pretty good improvement to your defense

UTC +0:00
1661220 users registered; 33505 topics; 252636 posts; our newest member:Castle №1126970