This topic is closed

Tribute Achievement ?

8 Replies
Drag-Theseus
6 February, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

I was wondering if anyone collected all tributes and finished these achievements?

I'm playing this game , well 4 years+ and still need 5k tributes to finish all 3 haha(I haven't play every day true)..
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Ichezis
6 February, 2017, 11:06 AM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:

I was wondering if anyone collected all tributes and finished these achievements?

I'm playing this game , well 4 years+ and still need 5k tributes to finish all 3 haha(I haven't play every day true)..

Wow! I still need 8k and I do play every day. I'm not actively looking for them though.

Also, I'm secretly wondering who succeeded in achieving this one. 

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
6 February, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC
Hehe well TOP raiders are probably colse to that one, they arein top10 almost every week
I'm just Time Lord....
Drogar61
6 February, 2017, 4:52 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

Hehe well TOP raiders are probably colse to that one, they arein top10 almost every week
Top raiders are top only on every second week. So far .... 
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
7 February, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:

me neither but its cause im too lazy to go to others castle to claim the 3 tributes of each and only stay in mine and with the 10 daily is hard to get the 10.000. still the half to finish.

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Warrior
7 February, 2017, 7:43 PM UTC

Oh i am very close.. lol.. only 9.1k points left .. playing for last 2 years.. one person who i think might have it maybe Lord Mark or maybe Amandavicious..

I may live to see that complete someday.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
RandomDrop
8 February, 2017, 10:38 AM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Negative, 3 players from same leauge took a top 5 spot 4 weeks straight then sat out this last week because other players had the 15 per day from flag tourneament.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 February, 2017, 12:33 PM UTC
Warrior said:

Oh i am very close.. lol.. only 9.1k points left .. playing for last 2 years.. one person who i think might have it maybe Lord Mark or maybe Amandavicious..

I may live to see that complete someday.
I'm sure you'll reach all of them 
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
8 February, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

RandomDrop said:

Drogar61 said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Negative, 3 players from same leauge took a top 5 spot 4 weeks straight then sat out this last week because other players had the 15 per day from flag tourneament.

As I can see in last 5 weeks 3 is max number of Top 10 position. But that is consequence of glitch (documented in another post) and +15 buffs.

Without any of that two max is Top 10 in every second week.

More chance to reach 200 weeks have attackers and Offense ranking list.
UTC +0:00
1663503 users registered; 33866 topics; 252830 posts; our newest member:jaguar 22