All Categories

Sorcery spells?  Fireballs?

Sorcery spells? Fireballs?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 5, 2017, 03:2902/05/17

Sorcery spells? Fireballs?

I've read through the forum and, if I understand correctly, I should get 10 sorcery spell attacks a day.  After 90 consecutive days of play, I have been unable to launch any such attacks.  Do they generate automatically like the number of raids every day or is it an item I must purchase?  Additionally, how long do these spells last?  I've had a fireball and the flaming tornado over my castle for the biggest part of the day.  There is no, repeat, zero information about this stuff in the guide.  

Help a fellow warrior out somebody!
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 5, 2017, 04:0102/05/17
07/02/15

jeffglaza said:

I've read through the forum and, if I understand correctly, I should get 10 sorcery spell attacks a day.  After 90 consecutive days of play, I have been unable to launch any such attacks.  Do they generate automatically like the number of raids every day or is it an item I must purchase?  Additionally, how long do these spells last?  I've had a fireball and the flaming tornado over my castle for the biggest part of the day.  There is no, repeat, zero information about this stuff in the guide.  

you can initiate 10 sorcery spells a day (one generates every 2.5 hours like raids) each invocation can include 1-10 fb's. the flaming tornado on your castle i do not know exactly how long it lasts but a few hours around 2 or 3 i believe.  You must buy them at the black market (only way to get them(or buying packs with real$$)) 500 sapps each and each is worth 12600 damage if the enemy has stuff out. if not your waste of a fireball.

best used to get a point across (don't raid me, don't hit our league holdings etc) as for fb's no notice is given to the defending player so it can catch them off guard and easily smother their castle guards and alter.

hope this helps

~Lord FAILO
Feb 5, 2017, 19:2702/05/17
Thanks for the news!   Much appreciated!
Feb 5, 2017, 19:3402/05/17
03/22/16

jeffglaza said:

http://prntscr.com/e4w4zm

The Fireball or Wrath of Weor as Plarium calls it is occasionally offered at a discount. Sometimes it is even an item in some of the more expensive packages but so far has not been awarded in any contest I have ever seen. In Addition, I do not believe you can even buy 1 until you reach level 40. 

Feb 6, 2017, 13:4102/06/17
Feb 6, 2017, 13:42(edited)
01/31/15

Moved to Game Discussion.
Because this is not a tutorial, but more like a game-related question.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.