All Categories

5000 sapphires to fix a typo

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 2, 2017, 21:3302/02/17

Don't really know the proper place to put this,

I started a league on stormfall and mistyped my league name....and it costs 5000 sapphires to change it.  It will only be 2000 sapphires for me to leave my own league and start another one.  Just thought this is pretty ridicoulus...you can change your player name and your hero name, why do you get charged to change the league name.

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 2, 2017, 21:4402/02/17
10/04/13
bmartin99 said:

Don't really know the proper place to put this,

I started a league on stormfall and mistyped my league name....and it costs 5000 sapphires to change it.  It will only be 2000 sapphires for me to leave my own league and start another one.  Just thought this is pretty ridicoulus...you can change your player name and your hero name, why do you get charged to change the league name.

Maybe you should have just left the league and formed a new one, it probably would have been cheaper that way.  I don't know why they charge so much to change the league name though. 
Feb 2, 2017, 21:4902/02/17
That's what I'm going to do....but have to wait a week now, because you have to appoint a new marshall before leaving and my 1 other player just joined the same day I made it.  I don't mind spending money on this game, but some of this stuff makes me feel pickpocketed.
Feb 2, 2017, 22:0902/02/17
05/14/16
bmartin99 said:

That's what I'm going to do....but have to wait a week now, because you have to appoint a new marshall before leaving and my 1 other player just joined the same day I made it.  I don't mind spending money on this game, but some of this stuff makes me feel pickpocketed.
Save you coin for you build and join us at gogo.
Feb 2, 2017, 23:3402/02/17
03/22/16
GoGo Knightmare said:

bmartin99 said:

Nice way to recruit people to your league. Convince them to save money and join you.
Feb 2, 2017, 23:4302/02/17
05/14/16
brunsonthomas said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

bmartin99 said:

Nice way to recruit people to your league. Convince them to save money and join you.
You can join us also. if you want. :)
Feb 3, 2017, 01:1702/03/17
03/13/15
The only reason I see is that in a new league you start fresh and in an existing league you still have the achievements that you have already achieved.
Feb 13, 2017, 15:3902/13/17
01/10/17
bmartin99 said:

That's because you have been !!!!! If your going to continue Playing this Game  get used to it They only want your Money and they will do whatever it takes to get it !!!!!
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 13, 2017, 17:1102/13/17
10/04/13
Hooverssmallengines said:

bmartin99 said:

That's because you have been !!!!! If your going to continue Playing this Game  get used to it They only want your Money and they will do whatever it takes to get it !!!!!
Plarium isn't running a charity you know.  They're a for profit company.  Better to try to make money off cosmetic stuff like this than letting people buy unlimited troops. 
Feb 14, 2017, 16:0202/14/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

bmartin99 said:

Plarium isn't running a charity you know.  They're a for profit company.  Better to try to make money off cosmetic stuff like this than letting people buy unlimited troops. 
Yeah but they aint. They are like, "I want my cake, I want to eat it, and you can't have any"... If they just had charged for fluff and cosmetics, and maybe xp boosters, and resource packs, yes GREAT, but they ain't,they heavy into the pay to win aspect too. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 14, 2017, 20:4502/14/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

bmartin99 said:

Yeah but they aint. They are like, "I want my cake, I want to eat it, and you can't have any"... If they just had charged for fluff and cosmetics, and maybe xp boosters, and resource packs, yes GREAT, but they ain't,they heavy into the pay to win aspect too. 
Yep, that's where they and I disagree, but unfortunately I don't have any control over their company policy. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.