All Categories

Dragon Battle Accept Reward button can accidentally deduct sapphires.

Search
New Gift Code! Grab your rewards now!
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 30, 2017, 17:1801/30/17
01/07/17

Sometimes when you click on "Accept Reward", it will register as "Refresh Mana" and 150 sapphires will be deducted with no recourse. Accidental double clicks are not uncommon on web based interfaces. This has happened to me twice.  At the least,  the "Refresh Mana" button should be moved so its not directly beneath the "Accept Reward" button to avoid accidental clicks.  At the best, my 300 Sapphires could be restored.  :) .

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 17:4201/30/17
04/10/15

Lord LiteFlier

a confirmation window of refreshing mana with sapphires should had appeared after clicking on the button accidentaly. the devs put some months ago that window precisely for that situation on a double click when claiming the reward.

if you dont get this window opened please refer it to support following this link

Regards

Jan 31, 2017, 19:1701/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 19:17(edited)
03/13/15

Also i think as far as i have checked the collect reward is not directly below the "refresh Mana" button cause i have seen it either a bit up or a bit down..

Moved this to Game Discussion.
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 31, 2017, 20:0101/31/17
10/04/13
Warrior said:

Also i think as far as i have checked the collect reward is not directly below the "refresh Mana" button cause i have seen it either a bit up or a bit down..

Moved this to Game Discussion.
It partially overlaps, so this can sometimes happen depending on which part of the button you click.  I have noticed that the confirmation window sometimes doesn't appear  (I'm not sure why this is, maybe due to lag). 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.