What happen in this game?

What happen in this game?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 15:0501/30/17
07/25/15
anyone said:

For discount , I see that have different in member base on their level.

For low level:
http://prntscr.com/e28zyr
http://prntscr.com/e2909g
High level:
http://prntscr.com/e291e4

So if anyone here can explain me the reason why high level player need to spend more than???

Be remember that high player is longtime player and more.....

Best regards,

offerd is based on spending pattern. Stop spend and get good offers. Just have to wait it out.
Jan 30, 2017, 15:0901/30/17
09/02/14

No... it not true. I ask a lot player at high level it also the same.

It just base on your level . 

Jan 30, 2017, 15:1201/30/17
06/22/14
anyone said:

Then they don't know truth. Gadheras told you truth. Try and you will see, alone.
Jan 30, 2017, 15:4101/30/17
07/25/15

anyone said:

level 80 something, and I recieved 80% offers. Then again I spend maybe something every 2-3 months...

Jan 30, 2017, 15:5401/30/17
09/02/14

Thanks.

But in my view that should increase discount when you buy more and more
Jan 30, 2017, 16:1901/30/17
07/25/15
anyone said:

Thanks.

Yes, that is how customer loyality should been rewarded, but Plarium here to milk you, not to reward you as a repeat customer. Look at it as drugs, they give the offers to get you hooked.
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 30, 2017, 16:4701/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 16:50(edited)
10/04/13
djmoody said:

anyone said:

Thanks.

How would that maximise Plarium revenue?

If you are regularly spending, why would they need to discount more to you. You are clearly happy sending at the level you are. They get nothing extra by discounting to you, they just lose revenue.

BUT if you aren't spending then the offers get better and better trying to find the sweet spot at which you start spending again.

And yes it is utter cynical.

Yes it's completely unfair as different people are paying different amount for exactly the same stuff.

Not the only developer to do this.... because quite simply this industry is sick and morally bankrupt.

Of course if they did offer better discounts to players who spend more it would just give an even bigger advantage to mega coiners.  You spend 50 bucks on the game, so you get 60% discounts.  Somebody else spends $100 on the game, so they get 80% discounts.  That means for twice the money they got 4x as much stuff as you.  What if I spend $10,000 on the game?  How big of a discount should I get?  90%? 95%?  Imagine how big of an army somebody could get spending $10,000 on sapphires at a 95% discount...  
Jan 30, 2017, 17:1201/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 17:12(edited)
03/13/15

Yup the discount that you get is dependent on the amount you spend on the game. The less you spend the better discount you get but if you also notice that the number of times you can avail the discount is lower as the percentage discount is higher. 

Also if you spend a lot on the game and suddenly stop spending you will get the higher packages will be provided to you on better discounts like 60%-80%. I have seen this with a lot of players who used to spend a lot and have slowed down the spending lately.

Jan 31, 2017, 11:2901/31/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, you know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them  expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

Jan 31, 2017, 13:4901/31/17
10/31/14

Offer are based on where you live, Africans recieve the worst offers

the worst offer you can get in Africa is of you use an IP from middle Africa.

The best offers are given to players in Europe, particularly eastern. 

When I need to spend a lot i switch IP to eastern Europe and wait for new offers.

You can receive 80% on 330$ offer there.

but in the rest of the world it bounce at 80% of 45%.

I don't even have to look, 9 $ offer every time, in the untamed land and the Dark plains, Every time, always. 

if there is an algorithm, then it is biased on 

=Location,

=Level

=race

=sex

Women receive better offer, Indians receive better offers, ect

Jan 31, 2017, 13:5701/31/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

When I need to spend a lot i switch IP to eastern Europe and wait for new offers.

I don't even have to look, 9 $ offer every time, in the untamed land and the Dark plains, Every time, always. 

=Location,

=Level

=race

=sex

Well, if that is an actual fact. Then we should stop spend a  dime period unti everyone get equal offers.l 
Jan 31, 2017, 14:2601/31/17
10/31/14
It is a fact, i have compared these, and I find it so. You might be suprised if I tell you these but 99% of all VIP are from Australia
Jan 31, 2017, 19:4101/31/17
03/13/15

Lol i should get some pretty great offers and i am in India. But all i get is 50% discount which is not as good as compared to my friend who is in US with 70% discount. the only difference i have seen is that i have spent more than him in the last 2 month.

Also my friend in Africa and another in Europe has spent a lot more than me in the last 2 months and he gets worse offer than me.

So i think pattern is still not based on the location but only on the spending habits.
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 31, 2017, 20:0601/31/17
Jan 31, 2017, 20:07(edited)
10/04/13

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

=Location,

=Level

=race

=sex

Well, if that is an actual fact. Then we should stop spend a  dime period unti everyone get equal offers.l 

It's not.  I don't know where he got that information, but I'm guessing his sample size was far too small. 

The algorithm is based almost entirely on previous spending habits of each account. 
Jan 31, 2017, 20:1801/31/17

Gadheras said:

anyone said:

For discount , I see that have different in member base on their level.

For low level:
http://prntscr.com/e28zyr
http://prntscr.com/e2909g
High level:
http://prntscr.com/e291e4

So if anyone here can explain me the reason why high level player need to spend more than???

Be remember that high player is longtime player and more.....

Best regards,

offerd is based on spending pattern. Stop spend and get good offers. Just have to wait it out.

This. Listen to him if you want better offers. Try how regular spending changes the quality of your offers for the worse if you want an experiment. Be strongly biased on what you value in a pack compared to what they calculate their bonus percentage of.

Want an expertise from an MBA on this? Be plarium, offer me loads of money, make even more by giving me. As funny as it sounds, they are not making the most of it, their observation being based on some very unusual happenings. Micro transaction misunderstood, big time.
Feb 1, 2017, 08:2402/01/17
Feb 1, 2017, 08:26(edited)
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

It's not.  I don't know where he got that information, but I'm guessing his sample size was far too small. 

The algorithm is based almost entirely on previous spending habits of each account. 

We have VPNs nowadays, you can try the same experiment and you will come to the same conclusion. My sample size was not small, It was in the upwards of 3 people per country. 

Facts, Indians receive better offers, Facts, Africans receive worst offers. In fact I don't remember the rime I bought in these game using my country VPN. I always switch to a Eastern Europe VPN just before they add special offers. 

As with VIP, 99% of all VIP I know  are from Australia 

Feb 1, 2017, 10:5302/01/17
Feb 2, 2017, 15:39(edited)
03/01/16

Oracle said:

=Location,

=Level

=race

=sex

Lord Oracle, I don't know where you got these criteria either, but this is a false information.

Feb 2, 2017, 01:4802/02/17
03/13/15
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

We have VPNs nowadays, you can try the same experiment and you will come to the same conclusion. My sample size was not small, It was in the upwards of 3 people per country. 

Facts, Indians receive better offers, Facts, Africans receive worst offers. In fact I don't remember the rime I bought in these game using my country VPN. I always switch to a Eastern Europe VPN just before they add special offers. 

Good effort on the pattern assessment. I hope you have also considered that all of them have spend equal amount of money and started from equal package at the same time frame. Cause if that differs then you assessment maybe one sided.
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 2, 2017, 06:3302/02/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Yeah 3 people is not nearly a large enough sample size to get an accurate estimate (unless you tracked their spending habits and discounts over an extended period of time, but even then it's questionable).  As for lots of VIPs being from Australia, most of the VIPs I know do live in Australia but I don't think it's a trend just coincidence. 

I don't see how it would consider race or gender, as you're not required to enter this information anywhere in the game. 
Feb 17, 2017, 14:3202/17/17
10/31/14

when You play in the Untamed land and the Dark plains, you know one thing, One rule. Special offers will be the same on both server, provided you spend in the same rythm, or you have a huge time without spending.

Untamed Land: UK IP

The dark Plain: SA IP

For the past 6 months i have been receiving the same offers on both servers. It has been like that. I know changing the IP will result in these kind of thing. Whatever logarithm the special offers use, its broken. you can ask someone to do the same experiment. The result will be the same. I meant to do the vice versa so i can spend in the DarkPlains but the game loaded the untamed land first. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.