This topic is closed

can't log in !!!

30 Replies
Hooverssmallengines
29 January, 2017, 6:28 PM UTC
I have cleared my cache 3 times and seem to be stuck with Plarium Loading mode that doesn't load!!! I must not be spending enough money!!!
UTC +8:00
mattw1027
29 January, 2017, 6:30 PM UTC
I got locked out too.  Right after sending my troops out...fingers crossed they arent gone when i get back
UTC +7:00
Hooverssmallengines
29 January, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC
Now gettong503 message site not found  I blame Trump!!!!
mattw1027
29 January, 2017, 6:34 PM UTC
I think the 75% off revive was having buggy issues.  maybe they shut the server down because of it?  I am suprised more people are not on here crying like you and I, though :p
Warrior
29 January, 2017, 6:34 PM UTC

Hi,

There are reported Loading issue that we have acknowledged. We have reported to the Support and they are looking in to the matter.

Just an advice, if you are in the game try not to get out of it now.. there is a chance that it may not load for you..

There is reported intermittent issue, for some it is working and for some it is not.

Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
mattw1027
29 January, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC
Thank you Warrior for letting us know whats up
Warrior
29 January, 2017, 6:37 PM UTC
Any moderator that are online will keep letting all know on the progress.
mattw1027
29 January, 2017, 6:45 PM UTC
I am back in.  Troops are among the living.  Huzzah
Hooverssmallengines
29 January, 2017, 6:59 PM UTC

still can't get in this game really doesn't give a darn

brunsonthomas
29 January, 2017, 7:03 PM UTC
Hooverssmallengines said:

still can't get in this game really doesn't give a darn

Plarium is working on restoring service to all. If you are logged in stay in. If you cannot get in, please be patient. We will post here when all can get in.
UTC +5:00
crayzys
29 January, 2017, 7:04 PM UTC
Frustrating
puzz
29 January, 2017, 7:16 PM UTC
Still locked out of all Plarium games where I have an account. Page does not even load.
UTC +1:00
Gabrosso
29 January, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC
Waiting...
Gabrosso
29 January, 2017, 7:21 PM UTC
logged in
brunsonthomas
29 January, 2017, 7:31 PM UTC
Please reply here if you cannot log in. All sites should be working.
Warrior
29 January, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC
Issue has been resolved.. Received updates.. Please refresh and clear your browser cache incase you are not able to login..
offcenter
4 February, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC
some members of my league are still unable to log in . The problem has not been fixed . They get to 80 per cent loaded and then they get can not complete action please try again later . plarium has been no help when nthey send a ticket .
UTC +0:00
exxxe
4 February, 2017, 5:09 PM UTC

offcenter said:

some members of my league are still unable to log in . The problem has not been fixed . They get to 80 per cent loaded and then they get can not complete action please try again later . plarium has been no help when nthey send a ticket .

lord offcenter 

the issue was fixed and the game is working 

your case is probably not related to that issue so do what follows :-

clear cache and refresh 

check that your browser and flash player are up to date

try another browser / device 

if none works create a HAR file and report the issue to support ( refer to the pinned post loading issues in bug reports thread )

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
offcenter
4 February, 2017, 7:41 PM UTC
The issue isn't fixed  . Our marshall hasn't been able to log in since the problem arose . I have to keep an eye on his castle til he can log in and had to appoint another marshall . he has submitted a ticket to support with no results . He has gone through all the recommendations too no avail .  We have had many get frustrated with plarium and many long time players have left the game .You need to fix the issues with the game .
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
4 February, 2017, 8:15 PM UTC

offcenter said:

The issue isn't fixed  . Our marshall hasn't been able to log in since the problem arose . I have to keep an eye on his castle til he can log in and had to appoint another marshall . he has submitted a ticket to support with no results . He has gone through all the recommendations too no avail .  We have had many get frustrated with plarium and many long time players have left the game .You need to fix the issues with the game .

Have you Marshal go to Plarium.com not the game. Select logout and then go to the game and login. Several people have had the error where their login credentials have gotten corrupted.

1722244 users registered; 42806 topics; 271962 posts; our newest member:v l a d