All Categories

Size of besieging force in my castle

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 27, 2017, 16:4901/27/17
12/27/16

At the moment I am under siege or occupied - not sure which. How can I find out what size force is besieging me? I spied on my and their castle but found out nothing. I can do most things  including building up my forces. I know I can liberate my castle but would like to know what sort of force I am facing so I can counter with enough force myself. The besieger just seems to be taking some of my resources.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 27, 2017, 16:5901/27/17

My Lord,

your Grand marshal has a report about your siege. Don't forget that siege might be a good cover from others. While you're under the siege you can attack other castles and if they retaliate while your troops are hidden in catacombs siege troops will be destroyed.

Furthermore, collected resources during a siege aren't that much cost. 
Jan 27, 2017, 19:1801/27/17
12/27/16

I'd worked out that it isn't costing me much at the moment and I can do pretty much whatever I want. The initial report does show what was first used to besiege me - but there are no updates if the force changes at all. Can the siege go on indefinitely?

I like the point about hiding from other castles during the siege and other attackers destroying the besiegers. 
Jan 27, 2017, 19:4801/27/17
03/22/16
stevemawer said:

I'd worked out that it isn't costing me much at the moment and I can do pretty much whatever I want. The initial report does show what was first used to besiege me - but there are no updates if the force changes at all. Can the siege go on indefinitely?

I like the point about hiding from other castles during the siege and other attackers destroying the besiegers. 
You should be able to spy on yourself. Anything in the castle should be your sieger's. Also, if you go to your castle, Keep, other units in your castle the person sieging you should be listed as well as what they have in your castle.
Jan 27, 2017, 20:1601/27/17
12/27/16
Got it thanks. I spied on my castle again an read the report. Last time I spied I didn't scroll down properly to see the report of the forces. Siege lifted now.
Jan 27, 2017, 20:5701/27/17
03/22/16
stevemawer said:

Got it thanks. I spied on my castle again an read the report. Last time I spied I didn't scroll down properly to see the report of the forces. Siege lifted now.
I'm glad it helped.
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 28, 2017, 07:4801/28/17
10/04/13
Always try liberating with a few wraiths before doing anything else.  90% of the time if someone has you invaded they only leave 1 unit there, and you can clear it with wraiths.  And if the wraiths die well they were free anyways so it's no real loss. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.