This topic is closed

Plarium Just Plow on with Cynical and Unjustifiable Updates

23 Replies
Gadheras
27 January, 2017, 6:07 PM UTC

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

I bet you the sorta person that show up to a gun fight with a pocket knife too

What exactly do you mean by this, m'lord?

With bonus's easy accessible for coiners, and I don't mean modest coiners that may spend 20 bucks a month. Vs what is obtainable through gameplay. The disadventage become to great to offer up a fight. If I check out a players castle and see obvious signs of coining, I lose any interest what so ever want to interact. Even we might be at same level I know the bonus's he/she might have put me at a disadventage.

Then I rather find some more feeble and safe to interact with.
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
27 January, 2017, 6:28 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

With bonus's easy accessible for coiners, and I don't mean modest coiners that may spend 20 bucks a month. Vs what is obtainable through gameplay. The disadventage become to great to offer up a fight. If I check out a players castle and see obvious signs of coining, I lose any interest what so ever want to interact. Even we might be at same level I know the bonus's he/she might have put me at a disadventage.

What qualifies as major coining and at what levels? A level 50 with a fully expanded castle level 3 walls and nothing in the middle or a level 70 with a fully expanded castle level 5 walls and a completely full castle with lots of improvements.
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
27 January, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

What qualifies as major coining and at what levels? A level 50 with a fully expanded castle level 3 walls and nothing in the middle or a level 70 with a fully expanded castle level 5 walls and a completely full castle with lots of improvements.
Its easy to see when someone spent a fortune. Be it a level 50, 80 or whatever. Difference is the age of the player and level of lost arts.
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
27 January, 2017, 8:46 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

Judging coiners isn't so much about level as it is about time played (visible in user profile) vs army size and castle walls/improvements.  Of course if someone is over level 100 they've obviously spent a good deal of money, because it would take much longer than the game has been around to reach that level. 
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1782034 users registered; 48468 topics; 287688 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger