This topic is closed

Plarium Just Plow on with Cynical and Unjustifiable Updates

23 Replies
Gadheras
27 January, 2017, 6:07 PM UTC

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

I bet you the sorta person that show up to a gun fight with a pocket knife too

What exactly do you mean by this, m'lord?

With bonus's easy accessible for coiners, and I don't mean modest coiners that may spend 20 bucks a month. Vs what is obtainable through gameplay. The disadventage become to great to offer up a fight. If I check out a players castle and see obvious signs of coining, I lose any interest what so ever want to interact. Even we might be at same level I know the bonus's he/she might have put me at a disadventage.

Then I rather find some more feeble and safe to interact with.
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
27 January, 2017, 6:28 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

With bonus's easy accessible for coiners, and I don't mean modest coiners that may spend 20 bucks a month. Vs what is obtainable through gameplay. The disadventage become to great to offer up a fight. If I check out a players castle and see obvious signs of coining, I lose any interest what so ever want to interact. Even we might be at same level I know the bonus's he/she might have put me at a disadventage.

What qualifies as major coining and at what levels? A level 50 with a fully expanded castle level 3 walls and nothing in the middle or a level 70 with a fully expanded castle level 5 walls and a completely full castle with lots of improvements.
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
27 January, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

What qualifies as major coining and at what levels? A level 50 with a fully expanded castle level 3 walls and nothing in the middle or a level 70 with a fully expanded castle level 5 walls and a completely full castle with lots of improvements.
Its easy to see when someone spent a fortune. Be it a level 50, 80 or whatever. Difference is the age of the player and level of lost arts.
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
27 January, 2017, 8:46 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

Ichezis said:

Gadheras said:

Judging coiners isn't so much about level as it is about time played (visible in user profile) vs army size and castle walls/improvements.  Of course if someone is over level 100 they've obviously spent a good deal of money, because it would take much longer than the game has been around to reach that level. 
UTC +0:00
1720808 users registered; 42312 topics; 270795 posts; our newest member:syaiful basri