All Categories

Oberon messed up

Oberon messed up

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 22, 2017, 01:5001/22/17

Oberon messed up

I'm a new player, been playing maybe 4 days...so Oberon emailed me on the 20th stating he would hide my troops: "for the next 5 days I'll watch over your castle"

ok, so I didn't worry about hiding my troops in the catacombs...however, very next day some guy comes along and kills all my troops, like, 500 of them...

me not happy.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 22, 2017, 01:5401/22/17
12/18/14
lol did you attack other players in the meantime? You lose that protection if you attack players that are not "under a bubble of Oberon protection"
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 22, 2017, 19:5001/22/17
10/04/13
siobhanryan66 said:

I'm a new player, been playing maybe 4 days...so Oberon emailed me on the 20th stating he would hide my troops: "for the next 5 days I'll watch over your castle"

ok, so I didn't worry about hiding my troops in the catacombs...however, very next day some guy comes along and kills all my troops, like, 500 of them...

me not happy.  

If you were under the new player period and one of the given protections didn't work please submit a ticket to support.  They are the only ones who can look into the issue and help you.  https://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Category/48
Jan 22, 2017, 23:2301/22/17
Jan 22, 2017, 23:26(edited)
11/04/15

siobhanryan66 said:

me not happy.  

Please do not submit a ticket

If you give us the correct information then we can help you

Did you reach level 31 yet?

Oberon will only hide your OFFENSIVE troops, not defense. Did you lose offense?

If you are below level 31 and still under novice protection then you should only lose defense units
It was very unwise to leave units in your keep unless you actually want to fight
Oberon will not make that decision for you

The best defense is an empty castle
Give nothing to your enemies

Jan 23, 2017, 01:2201/23/17
Jan 23, 2017, 09:03(edited)
08/03/14

siobhanryan66 said:

me not happy.  

Ah, trust not in Oberon. he worships at the Altar of the god Plarium, who demands blood sacrifices of combat units.  Plarium is  a blood thirsty god, who requires MANY sacrifices.  Oberon employs a multitude of tricks to sacrifice your troops. 

I suggest siding with balur and defend his beacons and hamlets from the armies of Oberon and his bannermen.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.