Ridiculous and laughable

82 Replies
Marcus
17 February, 2017, 8:28 PM UTC

Heh.

Congratulations to you Jezebel and and congratulations to your league for your victory.

You fought bravely and smart and earned this triumph.

It was a nice war and we hope your members had just as much fun with as we did. Maybe you even found a little love for the poor war feature? Based on some pleasant conversations with your members I think some of them would like to have more of this. ;)

At least there are a few true warriors left in this game and that is encouraging to know.

Captain
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 February, 2017, 9:20 PM UTC

Thanks Marcus - we did have fun we will do more wars but I have no plans to keep them running long term like some do

We have lots of achievements to work towards in the league so challenges and wars will be seen in our future!

Marcus
17 February, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Thanks Marcus - we did have fun we will do more wars but I have no plans to keep them running long term like some do

We have lots of achievements to work towards in the league so challenges and wars will be seen in our future!

Good for you! I for one have full convidence in your leagues future. ;)  (Maybe we'll even a rematch some day? )
Captain
1723719 users registered; 43039 topics; 270813 posts; our newest member:florenceorsega