Ridiculous and laughable

82 Replies
Gadheras
22 January, 2017, 2:05 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

One of the most retarded and ridicilous features in the game. The need for invite someone for war and they have to accept for it to happen. Should be able to war anyone, anytime. Burn everything, leave them nothing.....

Well basically thats how it is, but to get the achievements for your league you have to have it in the embassy as "at war" 

we will have some fun with DBH - I will accept the request once my members have been notified
should just need the ability to decleare the war. The recieveing end can chose to fight or run and hide. Hey Plarium, did Russia send an invite before they annexed Crimea?
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
22 January, 2017, 2:13 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

One of the most retarded and ridicilous features in the game. The need for invite someone for war and they have to accept for it to happen. Should be able to war anyone, anytime. Burn everything, leave them nothing.....

Well basically thats how it is, but to get the achievements for your league you have to have it in the embassy as "at war" 

we will have some fun with DBH - I will accept the request once my members have been notified
should just need the ability to decleare the war. The recieveing end can chose to fight or run and hide. Hey Plarium, did Russia send an invite before they annexed Crimea?
again this is done all the time but not in the embassy - leagues often declare other leagues as their PVP targets for tournaments if they deem the other league deserving :)
UTC +0:00
cat in the hat
22 January, 2017, 2:35 AM UTC

Beacon Massacre is just for spenders to hit only take a 10% loss in troops when they revive them. Sounds like a monopoly for Plarium to keep big armies around and get them to revive that 70% of that 10% loss. 

The tactical strategy of beacons and fortress is to keep assets in game for as long as possible while keeping you all spending. More of a scam not a war game.

The VIP scandal is just to keep the biggest spenders spending more.

Events would have more value to them but the spending makes them worthless to normal players. Also funny how a league requires all league members to fund there hammer. So dumb people are.....
UTC +6:00
Caotarch
22 January, 2017, 5:29 AM UTC

I do not mind the player spending money. Without you there would be no games. What bothers me, however, is that the big ones can risk the work of others without risk.

We did not get out of the beacon massacre for no reason.

It is simply not fair.

Since the game is destroyed, we will speed it up a bit and now we will also participate in the Massacre. This will remove the normal players who spend some money from time to time, and then the rest can send themselves from their own big armies.

Because they will not risk anything. To self-love and only accustomed to conceal impotence with money.

I guess it will only take a few months until no league wants more Beacons.

Sorry for the Bad English. It's early in the morning and google is not really correct.

Cao

Jezebel
22 January, 2017, 6:48 AM UTC

cat in the hat said:

Beacon Massacre is just for spenders to hit only take a 10% loss in troops when they revive them. Sounds like a monopoly for Plarium to keep big armies around and get them to revive that 70% of that 10% loss. 

The tactical strategy of beacons and fortress is to keep assets in game for as long as possible while keeping you all spending. More of a scam not a war game.

The VIP scandal is just to keep the biggest spenders spending more.

Events would have more value to them but the spending makes them worthless to normal players. Also funny how a league requires all league members to fund there hammer. So dumb people are.....

well actually if done right the losses are not that great so no need to revive them even with a softener on a beacon some of your troops return so if you lose 5 million on a softener during massacre you only lose 500k offense after the free revives and that's practically nothing

I have only heard of one league that had the members fund the hammer - if I am going to spend on the game it will be for me not for someone else to build their army and earn all those high level rewards
Knightmare
22 January, 2017, 6:56 AM UTC

Caotarch said:

I do not mind the player spending money. Without you there would be no games. What bothers me, however, is that the big ones can risk the work of others without risk.

We did not get out of the beacon massacre for no reason.

It is simply not fair.

Since the game is destroyed, we will speed it up a bit and now we will also participate in the Massacre. This will remove the normal players who spend some money from time to time, and then the rest can send themselves from their own big armies.

Because they will not risk anything. To self-love and only accustomed to conceal impotence with money.

I guess it will only take a few months until no league wants more Beacons.

Sorry for the Bad English. It's early in the morning and google is not really correct.

Cao

Thats been the complaint of many people. It threw the game upside down for those that have played for years and people are upset.

I had seen in earlier posts where you along with myself committed to boycotting the event ( and I am not even a beacon league. Never saw the worth tbh. Other than rankings) so it was confusing to see that post. But many are going to take the same route as yourself and speed up the death of the beacons. And in many ways. For all those effected. I feel for you all. Since beacons took not only much time to create just to be destroyed so quickly. But cost $ in many cases also.

It does blow. But thats is why it is best to just be a palm tree in a hurricane rather than a oak. A oak is sturdy. But will shatter in  the winds while the palm can bend and better weather the storm. I sincerely hope you and all those stuck in your shoes the best even if some have been a total pain in my ass. 

In the end there is but one winner and that is pkariums bank account. So time to start playing smarter then them.

I wish you the best.

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Gadheras
22 January, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

again this is done all the time but not in the embassy - leagues often declare other leagues as their PVP targets for tournaments if they deem the other league deserving :)
Yeah, but everytime I see x declined etc etc. Just cringe worthy.
UTC +2:00
djmoody
22 January, 2017, 11:05 AM UTC

Can I take it you have decided to join Balur's Shield and return as many beacons to Balur's hands as possible?

If so, look forward to working with you. Seek us out in TS for some fun. Would be great to add a 3rd league to our ranks.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
IronApex Turok
23 January, 2017, 1:43 AM UTC

Die Blutige,

we used to accept your war requests, but you stopped defending.   

there wasnt much point to going to war with  you after that.

besides, the piddly amount of influence gained from wars and challenges are meaningless in the game. effort is better spent at beacons and fortresses

Caotarch
23 January, 2017, 6:28 PM UTC

DJmoody..

.I think you didn't understand me there. We want to go to war with all the big leagues, which have been singing their own praise here all this time. Which brag with their hammers and exploit smaller leagues as buffer zone or cannon fodder. It is my opinion that all of you are incapable of winning a war. Your reputation and your power is only based on your Mega-Offs. Because most players are scared of you. We're not scared...

But you're scared of us and how we might show you up and that all your glory vanishes and that all the small leagues would see that all you are is a sham.

So just accept the war request and let's go. After all, Biohazard said you're a war league and you would accept any war. That is, no doubt, also the reason why Shin, Frenzie, Test and whatnot don't participate in this debate. They know all to well, that they would have to go to war or lose their face.

And they also know that they can't do it. You depend on maybe 30% active players. The rest is for the garbage can.

And because you know that, you wuss out.

I'm only saying this one more time...

We want a war with the Top100. Or at least with the Top20. Would be good enough for me. Show us what you really got...every single player in your leagues. Because that requires more, than just sending your coined armies against a beacon or a fortress.

Which bring me to you Ironappex... How do you think a war works? Everyone puts their defense somewhere so the other side can smash it? Where's the challenge in that? You have to earn your points. They don't just drop in your lap.

But as I said before..all this posturing is ridiculous. Brother...how is one supposed to take you guys serious in any way?

Regards Cao

djmoody
25 January, 2017, 1:12 AM UTC

I think you are labouring under a some false pretenses.

First, far from being scared most people I talk to just don't care about the game anymore..

Second the war and challenge mechanics are utterly broken. The points are ridiculously skewed to defending. Nothing can be proved by "winning" a war or challenge other than how far one side wants to stretch the broken mechanics and distort the result.

Asking everyone to have a "war" under broken mechanics to prove you are relevant just looks pretty desperate tbh.

The game around castles is also completely broken. Raid mechanic is 1 for 1 losses no matter what strategy you employ (or a lot worse if attacking and the opponent has any kind of walls). And if you siege to make use of the size of your offence to even up the wall disadvantage, if the player is online and knows what he is doing he can catch your entire offence. I personally haven't seen any content around castles for a long time. So entering into a castle war with you really is of little to no interest.

Presumably you lost all your defence getting smashed out of beacons by someone. But all is not lost. Focus your energy on using your offence and smashing other people out of beacons (like your league used to when it was making a name for itself).

I'll ask if our guys want to "war" with you. Don't expect much if we do. We'll just press the button and pretty much do nothing about it, cause people just won't be interested. No one will care whether we win or lose as they will see it as pointless and broken.

We have our content worshiping Balur at the moment, so we have goals and objectives of our own to work towards. Keeping an area of the map at lvl 1 in Balur's hands is incredibly difficult. It really was a stretch goal. It's also never been done before. The number of leagues we have fought with must be 30+ by now, a good proportion of the active server. We'll see where we are a in a couple of months, after a couple of cycles of massacre. I think we'll have earned some respect if we manage it.

I suggest you try and find some content too. Nothing meaningful is going to come out of playing through the broken war mechanic. But appreciate that it's not easy to find fun in this game anymore.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Angelika
25 January, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC

Where are they? Where are all the greatest players? Frenzie, Test, Raina, Dave KT, Lucien FOL?? No one there???

Do you have nothing to say? No comment??  What‘s up mates? Did you lose your balls?  Pardon, I speak to a Lady (Raina), (and maybe with Frenzie a second Lady). Then I better say “did you lose your courage”?

Test crashed our beacons in a massacre and posted the screen’s of our "losses". But he should have rather posted the “Warhammer” which he used.  It’s a shame: To bash other leagues with such great Offense during a massacre. Do it in the regular game. You will lose some troops yes, but less than most of the leagues have in their whole “warhammers”.

For all of you, it's easy to destroy a beacon, because there is no beacon that can't fall. It is impossible to defend a beacon as a small league, when the "big hammers" come. We know this.

On the other hand to break the defense of a fortress like “unforgiven emperors” you must be willing to actually lose most of your offense to kill such fortress.

But nobody on this server would do this.

And the small leagues (with 1 or 2 beacons) they do nothing that could endanger their beacons. So we have a classical stalemate. And this is the true problem.

We all are playing a war game, but most players think it is “FarmVille”.

You raid a bot castle and get a fireball, because someone else think: If I siege it, it's mine. Hit a hamlet with 3 archers and …yes you will get a fireball.

But when a league like my league declares a war…. No answer or a no!! And why? No beacon, no fortress, no troops in castles!

When I started this game, we made Deff Parties in our castles or in settlements. We fight together and we have a lot fun, but now? All defenses rot in beacons or fortresses, no one is willing to risk something. All that is important is: how many offense or defense troops I have!

A player, who can't spend a lot of money have no chance. Now many things need sketches and these are very expensive. The balance is gone.

Ad when they say now...there were always players like 'Captain Roane' or 'Roftie' or a lot others, yes but they were not so important and they don’t dominate the Server.

Today, a few players have power enough to crash the server! 

Fazit: the game is over or is it close to an End!

None
26 January, 2017, 2:52 AM UTC

So go crash beacons and risk your offense if it is that easy. I'm sorry you can't just FB a beacon for victory you will have to get a few players and make a coordinated, planned attack.

You can still defend settlements and a fortress if you so chose. War isn't just castles but the rest you can't just sit and FB to victory.
Angelika
26 January, 2017, 7:01 PM UTC

"None"

Which league are you? Do you know our league?

So far, we have deliberately kept out of the beacon massacre. Our beacon attacks were outside these senseless events. In this regard you are welcome to ask Fellowship. We paid for it accordingly. Nothing in life is free, so it should be here too (Game).

Ah, and to discuss about fireballs is idle.

At first I hated the fireballs and did not use them either. After I had to experience that a single player threw 100 FB (10EA per Attack) in one night on a single castle, I gave up my restraint.

Best regards

Angelika

Marcus
26 January, 2017, 7:44 PM UTC

djmoody said:

I think you are labouring under a some false pretenses.

First, far from being scared most people I talk to just don't care about the game anymore..

So our estimation of 30% active players in your league was correct? If I don't care about a game anymore I look for a new one...

Second the war and challenge mechanics are utterly broken. The points are ridiculously skewed to defending. Nothing can be proved by "winning" a war or challenge other than how far one side wants to stretch the broken mechanics and distort the result.

Asking everyone to have a "war" under broken mechanics to prove you are relevant just looks pretty desperate tbh.

Let me reply with these examples:

It's quite possible to win a war with offense-points. IF you know what your doing. That requires skill of course...

The game around castles is also completely broken. Raid mechanic is 1 for 1 losses no matter what strategy you employ (or a lot worse if attacking and the opponent has any kind of walls). And if you siege to make use of the size of your offence to even up the wall disadvantage, if the player is online and knows what he is doing he can catch your entire offence. I personally haven't seen any content around castles for a long time. So entering into a castle war with you really is of little to no interest.

Yes! That's the point. It's difficult. You have to be good to fight this way and you can't buy your victory and you can't fake it.

Presumably you lost all your defence getting smashed out of beacons by someone.

Well, since you think all that matters in war is defense, victory should be easy for you...

But all is not lost. Focus your energy on using your offence and smashing other people out of beacons (like your league used to when it was making a name for itself).

Yeah, we did make a name for ourself. Back in the day, when breaking beacons meant something. Destroying your own beacons with Destinys help or kicking out other leagues in the massacres proves what?

I'll ask if our guys want to "war" with you. Don't expect much if we do. We'll just press the button and pretty much do nothing about it, cause people just won't be interested. No one will care whether we win or lose as they will see it as pointless and broken.

And because it's so pointless and boring, you tried for the last weeks to find somebody to go to war with you, I guess? Oh, but you found at least one...

Looks like our ally gives you a run for your money. What was that about defenses win wars? How is that tactic working out for you?

We have our content worshiping Balur at the moment, so we have goals and objectives of our own to work towards. Keeping an area of the map at lvl 1 in Balur's hands is incredibly difficult. It really was a stretch goal. It's also never been done before. The number of leagues we have fought with must be 30+ by now, a good proportion of the active server. We'll see where we are a in a couple of months, after a couple of cycles of massacre. I think we'll have earned some respect if we manage it.

Sigh. How often did I hear that excuse? "We have other goals at the moment" - right. At times we fought several wars at once while taking beacons on the side. Down leveling a few lvl.2 beacons is no amazing feat you know?

I suggest you try and find some content too.

That's what we're trying. We OFFER you some new content. A chance to wake your members from their slumber and have some fun. To REALLY test the skills you have gained in the last years in this game. An actual challenge to prove your worth. But I guess you're not interested in that.

Captain
IronApex Turok
26 January, 2017, 9:55 PM UTC

having had a few wars with die blutige...

let me say this:

it is EXTREMELY BORING to war with you guys, as can be attested in the above screen shots. 14 days of war with KOK and the total points is only like 40k.

this is why we stopped accepting your war invites.  there isnt a whole lot to be gained from it. 
test
27 January, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC

...wow  so much crying on the forums about others that aren't playing the way that they deem as appropriate, it looks like a bunch of mini Shin's out there running around crying they aren't getting their way.

I'm glad I'm on the way out - I'll continue to play the way I want to in the meantime, instead of the way other league deem that they somehow think I need to play.

No one controls what Destiny does except Destiny itself, I assume it will continue on that way regardless of how many people are crying on the forums.  Enjoy yourself and your attempt to rationalize and control the way other people play.
Ladymum
27 January, 2017, 4:44 PM UTC

Test, are you ashamed or why do you write in orange colour?   

Ladymum
test
27 January, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC

Ladymum said:

Test, are you ashamed or why do you write in orange colour?   

Quite the opposite actually, I choose to stand out from the crowd and make it a contrasting color which makes it easy to see my convo compared to everyone else out there.  

You should take a lesson from your horse, at least the stuff he spews comes out the appropriate hole.

I_Claudio1
27 January, 2017, 10:18 PM UTC

Actually the entire premise of this post is laughable.

I'll make two points.

DBH - aka as the "500 saphs & pop goes the firecracker gang" only fights (?) with fireballs.  This is the well known, and well earned reputation of DBH, aka as the "500 saphs & pop goes the firecracker gang".  So it is more than reasonable that other leagues don't bother contesting your sand box because of all the cat turds (fb's) they know they will find there.

Second point:

Some 58 lvl puke DBH member didn't like that I reinforced a siege of mine causing him to lose his thieves.  So he, and another puke buddy, and one more coward puke buddy threw a total of 70 fireballs at my castle.   (See a well earned reputation for 500 saphs and pop goes the firecracker gang).

My response.  I mounted up and stormed the walls of 3 DBH commanders and 1 captain.  Went right over their walls.  Oh, and the counter stroke by DBH.....crickets.  Nothing, nada, zip, zero.  As in hide in a hole in the ground behind their castle walls and cower.

Your post is laughable, your league is laughable.  Oh, and your collective cowardice is a matter of record and well known among all the top leagues.

Go back to stroking your fireballs, and leave the fighting to those that actually know how to conduct warfare.

I Claudius
UTC +6:00
1660691 users registered; 33423 topics; 252394 posts; our newest member:blackbeardjunior91