This topic is closed

10 million or more weekly from raids

54 Replies
Stormfall
18 January, 2017, 5:27 PM UTC

The way I heard it after the first quite impressive result from those "top raiders" someone asked them how is it possible to raid so much. One of them answered that they found a way to replicate said giltch. Is it true? I dont know.

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Stormfall, there isn't such a glitch in the game.

I would advise you to play the game first before saying what is possible and what is not.

UTC +2:00
Ryu
18 January, 2017, 6:27 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Can't be bothered to work it our for myself - but is recalling cheaper than simply throwing them at a castle that you then relocate?
Depends on what you got stored up and don´t have to pay for, at all. Opportunity cost is a question of judgement.
UTC +2:00
Warrior
18 January, 2017, 6:55 PM UTC

I just gave the hint cause i was told by the player not to spread the exact way around. I would not consider it a glitch, since a glitch would be something that does not happen in the game.

If you use recall unit, you are supposed to get your raid back, that is using an in-game feature to your advantage.

If you did not get the raid back then it would be a glitch. You spend your recall item to get the benefit out of it, if you dont get the benefit then there would be complains that the item does not work as per intended.

Kudos to the player who found this out.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
djmoody
18 January, 2017, 7:28 PM UTC

Warrior said:

I just gave the hint cause i was told by the player not to spread the exact way around. I would not consider it a glitch, since a glitch would be something that does not happen in the game.

If you use recall unit, you are supposed to get your raid back, that is using an in-game feature to your advantage.

If you did not get the raid back then it would be a glitch. You spend your recall item to get the benefit out of it, if you dont get the benefit then there would be complains that the item does not work as per intended.

Kudos to the player who found this out.

It makes the event a mockery.

For a while it was one of the few accomplishments in Stormfall that couldn't be simply bought. It's a crying shame and a reflection of the state of decay in the wider "pay to win" game.

Personally I wouldn't want a "win" under these circumstance (and I talk as someone who has ranked top 3 in raiding multiple times - so i don't throw that out there idly). Those wins would have meant nothing to me had I simply bought an advantage I knew my competitor(s) didn't have access to.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
18 January, 2017, 7:45 PM UTC

@Eugenia: About respect?

I'm trying to be correct with everyone. You were offended because of my text. At the same time you do not notice that you call me a LIAR.

Me: "...And talking about MY PERSONAL experience about glitch. ..."

You: "Lord Stormfall, there isn't such a glitch in the game."

I can't argue with you, but I can show you what is real.

• Experienced raiders (before a few mins)

• First time when I experienced glitch (07.12.2015.)

Couple weeks later (I can't find post) we discussed about that on forum. I got new 10 raids 7-8 hours before end of event when I didn't need them. Eugenia, you (or anyone from Plarium) can check results at the end of 06.12.2015. and you will can conclude that I'm total idiot if I waited to use that 10 raids whole week, and use them when I already was first. I'm not idiot and I'm not liar. I got them when ending Monday starts. I didn't know what the other will get and I used them.

Nobody before me made more than 8.9K. Nobody could, neither me, without glitch.

'Instant recall' and other technique was found couple weeks later, as attempt to copy my result.

• Second time when I experienced glitch (25.04.2016.)

Discussion about that week is documented

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/22690_raid-glitch-in-weekly-raids--/?post=119436

• I first used +15 raids from buffs (05.12.2016.)

I could make more, but kept 11 for next week ...

• ... to rich Top position in 2 successive weeks (12.12.2016.)

• With +15 raids it is possible to be in Top 3. Without that ...

NOTE: I'm using 'Instant Recall' when I make mistake, but I never used any mentioned trick to postpone raids from one week to another except that I'm sending last 19 raids from one week to arrive in next week. So my max without buffs and/or glitch could be 89 raids in one week, with pause in next week.

I already mentioned, but again: I have nothing against raid winners. They have right to use whatever Plarium allowed.

I have many things against Plarium and explanations from this thread.

Reaper
18 January, 2017, 7:52 PM UTC

Even without 15 raids buff you are able to do top 3 and to hit more 10 mil raid points is not a cheat it is only a different way of tactics to send your raids. I made this without 15 raids buff against 1 player with the last 5 raids before the buffs were gone. And i missed few points cos 3-4 raids were fails.

http://prntscr.com/dxcexk

UTC +1:00
Drogar61
18 January, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC
Reaper said:

Even without 15 raids buff you are able to do top 3 and to hit more 10 mil raid points is not a cheat it is only a different way of tactics to send your raids. I made this without 15 raids buff against 1 player with the last 5 raids before the buffs were gone. And i missed few points cos 3-4 raids were fails.

http://prntscr.com/dxcexk

In one week, yes, but not in two successive weeks.
Reaper
18 January, 2017, 7:58 PM UTC
in 2 weeks you cant make this you must wait 1 week again, even if you have 50k caravan capacity you need 1 week to wait again or you waste points in the following week if you dont have the buff of the fortress showdown..
UTC +1:00
nobody
18 January, 2017, 9:34 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

Drogar61 said:

NO. THIS TIME IS SOMETHING WRONG!

@Stewart: With +15 raids with buffs it is possible to make 25 * 7 = 175 raids per week 

But, last week had not buffs

so, normal number of raids for tow weeks should be 140

Same player

made at least 98 + 38 = 136 raids (if every raid was 100K)

last week + 1 day + 15 hours

During the rest of the week he could make about 53 new raids.

I don't want to blame players who found a way. I want that someone from Plarium explain how is possible to make at least 189 raids per 2 weeks.

Without buffs!

@Eugena: Experienced players??? This job is too hard, for you.

P.S: Check their level.

From what i've heard there is a glitch, you sometimes get 10 new raids instead of 1. Accounts that started winning in the last few weeks found a way to make the glitch more frequent.

it happened to me 1 time about a year ago and has never happened to me again.  i did not get a full 10 raids back, i had 3 raids, sent one off, and then i had 10 raids.

stating that there is no glitch does not mean that there is not one.  and stating to clear your cache is not the answer.  many glitches in this game happen seldomly or even once and never again to a player.  a player who sees the glitch happen and then investigates what triggered it can find a way to trigger it.

most glitches that happen to me happen once or twice in 1 1/2 years.

stating that there are no glitches from you is nothing but faith.  you can only state that the glitch is unknown to you.

whether someone investigated a glitch like what happened to me or not i do not know.

what i do know is that i had 3 raids and when i sent 1 off i then had 10.  i am not mistaken!

Drogar61
19 January, 2017, 12:01 AM UTC

johanrayne said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

Drogar61 said:

@Stewart: With +15 raids with buffs it is possible to make 25 * 7 = 175 raids per week 

Same player

I don't want to blame players who found a way. I want that someone from Plarium explain how is possible to make at least 189 raids per 2 weeks.

Without buffs!

From what i've heard there is a glitch, you sometimes get 10 new raids instead of 1. Accounts that started winning in the last few weeks found a way to make the glitch more frequent.

it happened to me 1 time about a year ago and has never happened to me again.  i did not get a full 10 raids back, i had 3 raids, sent one off, and then i had 10 raids.

stating that there is no glitch does not mean that there is not one.  and stating to clear your cache is not the answer.  many glitches in this game happen seldomly or even once and never again to a player.  a player who sees the glitch happen and then investigates what triggered it can find a way to trigger it.

stating that there are no glitches from you is nothing but faith.  you can only state that the glitch is unknown to you.

whether someone investigated a glitch like what happened to me or not i do not know.

what i do know is that i had 3 raids and when i sent 1 off i then had 10.  i am not mistaken!

First time I had luck and got all 10 raids, second time I got less than 10 - I'm not sure exactly because I was on trip, and when I expected that I will have 7 and logged into game, I found 10. So I used 3, and made 3 mistakes which gave me result of 89 + 1.5 full raids.

I announced so many different facts, and Plarium has chance to prove that I'm liar with any evidence - just one.

Or they continue to blame others without any proof. We'll see.

BiohazarD
19 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

johanrayne said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

Drogar61 said:

Same player

Without buffs!

First time I had luck and got all 10 raids, second time I got less than 10 - I'm not sure exactly because I was on trip, and when I expected that I will have 7 and logged into game, I found 10. So I used 3, and made 3 mistakes which gave me result of 89 + 1.5 full raids.

I announced so many different facts, and Plarium has chance to prove that I'm liar with any evidence - just one.

Or they continue to blame others without any proof. We'll see.

Well you didn't provide any screenshots or evidence (other than your words) so I'm not sure I'd count them as facts.  Maybe you just lost track of how many raids you should have...
nobody
19 January, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

my word is enough

it happened

i am not mistaken

drogar showed screenshots of tournaments as well as posts from this forum, from over a year ago.

are you really stating that he has a desire to pull a long con from over a year ago?

here is the thing,  why the hell do we continue to help plarium and their extensions?  what value is there?  don't anyone ever, including myself ever post anything ever again.

the game is working as intended,  everyone shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RandomDrop
19 January, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords, it's not cheating, experienced players create strategies and peep time before the Weekly Rankings updates. Indeed, nowadays there are many ways how to get such results.

Taking advantage of a glitch can be considered cheating or not depending on the culture of the country you reside in, but rest assured it is not "strategy". Its simply a matter of broken codes and Plarium is not interested in correcting it based off your response. In-fact if its an actual function of the game perhaps you should put it in the guide?

You are encouraging players to find more broken code to utilize (cheat with) by calling it experience or strategy. But in reality you are just trying to defend something Plarium cannot fix. You are deflecting the issue Eugenia. "hocus pocus change the focus".

And as far as sending raids out early thats all BS, like I had said. You wouldnt be able to place the previous week or the following if you moved raids from week to week.

PS, I find it funny that the ones defending this most are the ones with non disclosure agreements. :)

UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
19 January, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
johanrayne said:

my word is enough

it happened

i am not mistaken

drogar showed screenshots of tournaments as well as posts from this forum, from over a year ago.

are you really stating that he has a desire to pull a long con from over a year ago?

here is the thing,  why the hell do we continue to help plarium and their extensions?  what value is there?  don't anyone ever, including myself ever post anything ever again.

the game is working as intended,  everyone shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, just pointing out that he claims he has stated "facts" with no evidence, then demands evidence from others. 
RandomDrop
19 January, 2017, 4:44 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

johanrayne said:

my word is enough

it happened

i am not mistaken

Nope, just pointing out that he claims he has stated "facts" with no evidence, then demands evidence from others. 
No one needs to prove anything to you, he needs only to submit a ticket with his findings and alert the rest of us in the bug section.
ThatGuy
19 January, 2017, 8:50 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

I had that glitch happen to me once.  I think it was over a year ago.  What I recall was I sent out 10 raids just before reset.  Went offline, then logged back on in time to do the van "push" (most of my raid spots are less than an hour away, so it wasn't long enough for 10 raids to regenerate on their own).  When I did my push, I noticed that I had the number 10 by my icon showing how many raids were available, even though my 10 raids were in progress.  I don't know what triggered it and it hasn't happened to me since, but its not beyond reason to assume someone might have figured it out and started using it to advantage.  Raids are, after all, one of the important keys to free growth in the game. 

I recall sending support ticket about it, but never got a response.  Technically, the van push and priming locations by sending them resources are taking advantage of flaws in the code too, but I was told those are perfectly legit "techniques" players can use to boost their haul.  
UTC +6:00
Drogar61
19 January, 2017, 10:40 PM UTC

@Biohazard

I show you explicitly facts. If you can't or don't want to understand I can't help you.
BiohazarD
20 January, 2017, 12:48 AM UTC
Drogar61 said:

@Biohazard

I show you explicitly facts. If you can't or don't want to understand I can't help you.
Actually you made claims without providing any supporting evidence, then demanded that we believe you.  I'm not saying that I don't understand your claim, or even that I don't think you're correct, just that you should try to support your claims with proof if you want to be believed by others. 
Drogar61
20 January, 2017, 5:02 AM UTC

@Biohazard

Hm, when you're talking about evidence, after 4 my reports where isn't so hard to calculate how much raids I made, I can't believe that you're asking about evidence that I didn't use any payment method for such number. I only could say I used 70+19 raids in mentioned weeks and made more raids that it was possible. Only who can offer some evidence is Plarium, or you as Plarium representative.

If you're talking about existing glitch, several people told that they had same experience. Again, only you or other Plarium's speaker can offer soe evidence to beat that. How we could have evidence?

If you need evidence about 189 raids, where I didn't post any report, I really can't believe that you can't look raiding list for this and previous week and see what about I'm talking. Evidence is more than evident.

If you simple want to make mess on this thread, by Plarium's order, I can do almost nothing. We have no same potential in dialog, and I will have no right to say you what I really think about such behavior, but I'm sure that you already know what I think about that.

I hope that this explains 'missing' evidence.

I'll be much more happier if you (MOds, CMs, ...) once go to developers and ask from them proof that I'm liar, or stupid (don't know to count) and show everyone who I am. In turn, maybe, just maybe if I'm right (imagine that for a moment), developers will see that something is wrong in appl and maybe they could solve that.

Knightmare
20 January, 2017, 5:53 AM UTC

Lmfao. Plarium bleeds you or at least tries to for all the coin they can and you want to help them find and fix glitches and exploits...

LOL. Stop.  I think I am gonna pee my pants.

😄

Better yet. Use it to your advantage. 

Nug Life !
1667841 users registered; 34086 topics; 254058 posts; our newest member:erkotkas