All Categories

10 million or more weekly from raids

10 million or more weekly from raids

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 18, 2017, 19:5201/18/17

Even without 15 raids buff you are able to do top 3 and to hit more 10 mil raid points is not a cheat it is only a different way of tactics to send your raids. I made this without 15 raids buff against 1 player with the last 5 raids before the buffs were gone. And i missed few points cos 3-4 raids were fails.

http://prntscr.com/dxcexk

Jan 18, 2017, 19:5501/18/17
06/22/14
Reaper said:

Even without 15 raids buff you are able to do top 3 and to hit more 10 mil raid points is not a cheat it is only a different way of tactics to send your raids. I made this without 15 raids buff against 1 player with the last 5 raids before the buffs were gone. And i missed few points cos 3-4 raids were fails.

http://prntscr.com/dxcexk

In one week, yes, but not in two successive weeks.
Jan 18, 2017, 19:5801/18/17
Jan 18, 2017, 20:02(edited)
in 2 weeks you cant make this you must wait 1 week again, even if you have 50k caravan capacity you need 1 week to wait again or you waste points in the following week if you dont have the buff of the fortress showdown..
Jan 18, 2017, 21:3401/18/17
Jan 18, 2017, 21:56(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

Drogar61 said:

NO. THIS TIME IS SOMETHING WRONG!

@Stewart: With +15 raids with buffs it is possible to make 25 * 7 = 175 raids per week 

But, last week had not buffs

so, normal number of raids for tow weeks should be 140

Same player

made at least 98 + 38 = 136 raids (if every raid was 100K)

last week + 1 day + 15 hours

During the rest of the week he could make about 53 new raids.

I don't want to blame players who found a way. I want that someone from Plarium explain how is possible to make at least 189 raids per 2 weeks.

Without buffs!

@Eugena: Experienced players??? This job is too hard, for you.

P.S: Check their level.

From what i've heard there is a glitch, you sometimes get 10 new raids instead of 1. Accounts that started winning in the last few weeks found a way to make the glitch more frequent.

Lord Stormfall, there isn't such a glitch in the game.

it happened to me 1 time about a year ago and has never happened to me again.  i did not get a full 10 raids back, i had 3 raids, sent one off, and then i had 10 raids.

stating that there is no glitch does not mean that there is not one.  and stating to clear your cache is not the answer.  many glitches in this game happen seldomly or even once and never again to a player.  a player who sees the glitch happen and then investigates what triggered it can find a way to trigger it.

most glitches that happen to me happen once or twice in 1 1/2 years.

stating that there are no glitches from you is nothing but faith.  you can only state that the glitch is unknown to you.

whether someone investigated a glitch like what happened to me or not i do not know.

what i do know is that i had 3 raids and when i sent 1 off i then had 10.  i am not mistaken!

Jan 19, 2017, 00:0101/19/17
06/22/14

johanrayne said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

Drogar61 said:

@Stewart: With +15 raids with buffs it is possible to make 25 * 7 = 175 raids per week 

Same player

I don't want to blame players who found a way. I want that someone from Plarium explain how is possible to make at least 189 raids per 2 weeks.

Without buffs!

From what i've heard there is a glitch, you sometimes get 10 new raids instead of 1. Accounts that started winning in the last few weeks found a way to make the glitch more frequent.

it happened to me 1 time about a year ago and has never happened to me again.  i did not get a full 10 raids back, i had 3 raids, sent one off, and then i had 10 raids.

stating that there is no glitch does not mean that there is not one.  and stating to clear your cache is not the answer.  many glitches in this game happen seldomly or even once and never again to a player.  a player who sees the glitch happen and then investigates what triggered it can find a way to trigger it.

stating that there are no glitches from you is nothing but faith.  you can only state that the glitch is unknown to you.

whether someone investigated a glitch like what happened to me or not i do not know.

what i do know is that i had 3 raids and when i sent 1 off i then had 10.  i am not mistaken!

First time I had luck and got all 10 raids, second time I got less than 10 - I'm not sure exactly because I was on trip, and when I expected that I will have 7 and logged into game, I found 10. So I used 3, and made 3 mistakes which gave me result of 89 + 1.5 full raids.

I announced so many different facts, and Plarium has chance to prove that I'm liar with any evidence - just one.

Or they continue to blame others without any proof. We'll see.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 19, 2017, 14:4901/19/17
10/04/13
Drogar61 said:

johanrayne said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

Drogar61 said:

Same player

Without buffs!

First time I had luck and got all 10 raids, second time I got less than 10 - I'm not sure exactly because I was on trip, and when I expected that I will have 7 and logged into game, I found 10. So I used 3, and made 3 mistakes which gave me result of 89 + 1.5 full raids.

I announced so many different facts, and Plarium has chance to prove that I'm liar with any evidence - just one.

Or they continue to blame others without any proof. We'll see.

Well you didn't provide any screenshots or evidence (other than your words) so I'm not sure I'd count them as facts.  Maybe you just lost track of how many raids you should have...
Jan 19, 2017, 15:0401/19/17
Jan 19, 2017, 15:05(edited)

my word is enough

it happened

i am not mistaken

drogar showed screenshots of tournaments as well as posts from this forum, from over a year ago.

are you really stating that he has a desire to pull a long con from over a year ago?

here is the thing,  why the hell do we continue to help plarium and their extensions?  what value is there?  don't anyone ever, including myself ever post anything ever again.

the game is working as intended,  everyone shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 19, 2017, 15:3701/19/17
10/04/13
johanrayne said:

my word is enough

it happened

i am not mistaken

drogar showed screenshots of tournaments as well as posts from this forum, from over a year ago.

are you really stating that he has a desire to pull a long con from over a year ago?

here is the thing,  why the hell do we continue to help plarium and their extensions?  what value is there?  don't anyone ever, including myself ever post anything ever again.

the game is working as intended,  everyone shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, just pointing out that he claims he has stated "facts" with no evidence, then demands evidence from others. 
Jan 19, 2017, 20:5001/19/17
Jan 19, 2017, 20:56(edited)
08/31/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Stormfall said:

I had that glitch happen to me once.  I think it was over a year ago.  What I recall was I sent out 10 raids just before reset.  Went offline, then logged back on in time to do the van "push" (most of my raid spots are less than an hour away, so it wasn't long enough for 10 raids to regenerate on their own).  When I did my push, I noticed that I had the number 10 by my icon showing how many raids were available, even though my 10 raids were in progress.  I don't know what triggered it and it hasn't happened to me since, but its not beyond reason to assume someone might have figured it out and started using it to advantage.  Raids are, after all, one of the important keys to free growth in the game. 

I recall sending support ticket about it, but never got a response.  Technically, the van push and priming locations by sending them resources are taking advantage of flaws in the code too, but I was told those are perfectly legit "techniques" players can use to boost their haul.  
Jan 19, 2017, 22:4001/19/17
06/22/14

@Biohazard

I show you explicitly facts. If you can't or don't want to understand I can't help you.
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 20, 2017, 00:4801/20/17
10/04/13
Drogar61 said:

@Biohazard

I show you explicitly facts. If you can't or don't want to understand I can't help you.
Actually you made claims without providing any supporting evidence, then demanded that we believe you.  I'm not saying that I don't understand your claim, or even that I don't think you're correct, just that you should try to support your claims with proof if you want to be believed by others. 
Jan 20, 2017, 05:0201/20/17
Jan 20, 2017, 05:03(edited)
06/22/14

@Biohazard

Hm, when you're talking about evidence, after 4 my reports where isn't so hard to calculate how much raids I made, I can't believe that you're asking about evidence that I didn't use any payment method for such number. I only could say I used 70+19 raids in mentioned weeks and made more raids that it was possible. Only who can offer some evidence is Plarium, or you as Plarium representative.

If you're talking about existing glitch, several people told that they had same experience. Again, only you or other Plarium's speaker can offer soe evidence to beat that. How we could have evidence?

If you need evidence about 189 raids, where I didn't post any report, I really can't believe that you can't look raiding list for this and previous week and see what about I'm talking. Evidence is more than evident.

If you simple want to make mess on this thread, by Plarium's order, I can do almost nothing. We have no same potential in dialog, and I will have no right to say you what I really think about such behavior, but I'm sure that you already know what I think about that.

I hope that this explains 'missing' evidence.

I'll be much more happier if you (MOds, CMs, ...) once go to developers and ask from them proof that I'm liar, or stupid (don't know to count) and show everyone who I am. In turn, maybe, just maybe if I'm right (imagine that for a moment), developers will see that something is wrong in appl and maybe they could solve that.

Jan 20, 2017, 05:5301/20/17
Jan 20, 2017, 05:56(edited)
05/14/16

Lmfao. Plarium bleeds you or at least tries to for all the coin they can and you want to help them find and fix glitches and exploits...

LOL. Stop.  I think I am gonna pee my pants.

😄

Better yet. Use it to your advantage. 

Jan 21, 2017, 18:4001/21/17
Jan 21, 2017, 18:41(edited)
10/31/14

It once happened to me. I did all my raids as normal that fateful day in the Untamed land( 50K), I normally send raids there and log out. when all raids are done I went back to real life, and then a dns problem occured and i lost Internet. I fixed it and when I logged back I found 10 raids, 1 about to hit. I manged to stay in the top ten raids ranking till Wednesday. 

I manged to replicate it again some months latter, by dropping the Internet from 4G to 3G and quickly back up.(messing with DNS didn't help much). But plarium that fateful month decided to deactivate bots in the untamed land after I bought and leveled up the market :(. 

I haven't tried to do it again, and I am very sure it is a bug/ broken code, why it was triggered by Internet speed I don't know. 

Jan 21, 2017, 23:2801/21/17
Jan 21, 2017, 23:28(edited)
06/22/14

Currently,

Top 1 Raider

in last week 9.8 M

in this week 9.4 M

still possible 1.3 M

-------------

Total: at least 205 raids per 2 weeks. Regular possible 140 raids.

Checkable on Rading list.

@Biohazard: Enough good evidence for you?
Jan 30, 2017, 14:4101/30/17
Jan 30, 2017, 14:42(edited)
06/22/14

In last 21 days (3 weeks) + 1. hour (of current week), without any buffs, it was possible to make

70 * 3 = 210 + 1 = 211 raids

I suppose that Pronounced player didn't make any mistake and made all 100K raids

98 + 95 + 94 + 8 = 295 raids

Simpler: He made

295 - 211 = 84 raids = 1 week + 14 raids more than it was possible

• 2017-01-16

• 2017-01-23

• 2017-01-30

• First hour in this week

To clarify power of glitch:

Both WOH players could beat me  (in last week), obviously using results from First hour of this week, but they underestimate power of glitch.

Accidentally, I got 8 raids at Sunday, and I was patient and hid them until last minutes.

What is important in last sentences:

Glitch exists and I experienced it, again.

I believe that Lua (player on 5. position from last week) will confirm that I followed her all week and had no chance to be in Top 3 or Top 4 without that extra 8 raids.

CM and MOds, please try to explain this post, or accept that glitch exist and DO something against that.

CM, you have direct communication with devs, power to copy my post and to alarm devs about this GLITCH.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 30, 2017, 16:5601/30/17
10/04/13
Drogar61 said:

In last 21 days (3 weeks) + 1. hour (of current week), without any buffs, it was possible to make

70 * 3 = 210 + 1 = 211 raids

I suppose that Pronounced player didn't make any mistake and made all 100K raids

98 + 95 + 94 + 8 = 295 raids

Simpler: He made

295 - 211 = 84 raids = 1 week + 14 raids more than it was possible

• 2017-01-16

• 2017-01-23

• 2017-01-30

• First hour in this week

To clarify power of glitch:

Both WOH players could beat me  (in last week), obviously using results from First hour of this week, but they underestimate power of glitch.

Accidentally, I got 8 raids at Sunday, and I was patient and hid them until last minutes.

What is important in last sentences:

Glitch exists and I experienced it, again.

I believe that Lua (player on 5. position from last week) will confirm that I followed her all week and had no chance to be in Top 3 or Top 4 without that extra 8 raids.

CM and MOds, please try to explain this post, or accept that glitch exist and DO something against that.

CM, you have direct communication with devs, power to copy my post and to alarm devs about this GLITCH.

Thanks, I will forward this thread to the CM to pass on to the devs.  
Feb 1, 2017, 01:2102/01/17
06/10/15

Drogar61,I totally agree with you. 

It´s discouraging to participate in a tournament like this, when we make a big effort for a week to use the resources, means and strategies that are available to everyone, with tools such as instant recall, gateway of precision, using the raid atempts of the previous week, and after all, after a lot of investment, we have some players who take advantage of some flaws, glitches of the system, and can easily jump to the first places, week after week....

A few months ago, I got also suddenly some extra raids (I have no idea how it happened), but I confirm... it´s possible.

Lua

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 1, 2017, 20:0602/01/17
Feb 1, 2017, 20:07(edited)
10/04/13
RandomDrop said:

Please pass these to CM also,

Stormfall

Total domination

Thanks

Hmm that is a weird glitch, less than 100k res raided but they more than 100k points.  I've passed this thread to cms so they should be watching. 
Feb 10, 2017, 15:1402/10/17
06/22/14
Any news?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.