This topic is closed

FREE edge beacons!!

85 Replies
brunsonthomas
24 February, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:


Why is it that several of you dominate with your opinions and do not care that your posts can inflame other players to do things not in their best interest. Free edge Beacons indeed! Only if you want to lose all your defense in one hit or you can talk the Balur league into letting you keep it for a few days! Correct me if I'm wrong.

the beacons are not well defended if that has changed i would sure hope someone attempting to hit them would send a test hit before going all in


the game has changed brunson people who are tired of it are trying to have some fun - i don't blame them 

I don't blame them either but baiting inexperienced leagues is just another form of bullying. If the Beacons were really free and the inexperienced leagues allowed to grow until they could survive major battles that is one thing. Baiting them into a trap for your own enjoyment is not. Surrendering Beacons to Balur in protest. What has that gained anyone?
UTC +5:00
0
Jezebel
24 February, 2017, 7:28 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


Jezebel said:


brunsonthomas said:


Why is it that several of you dominate with your opinions and do not care that your posts can inflame other players to do things not in their best interest. Free edge Beacons indeed! Only if you want to lose all your defense in one hit or you can talk the Balur league into letting you keep it for a few days! Correct me if I'm wrong.

the beacons are not well defended if that has changed i would sure hope someone attempting to hit them would send a test hit before going all in


the game has changed brunson people who are tired of it are trying to have some fun - i don't blame them 

I don't blame them either but baiting inexperienced leagues is just another form of bullying. If the Beacons were really free and the inexperienced leagues allowed to grow until they could survive major battles that is one thing. Baiting them into a trap for your own enjoyment is not. Surrendering Beacons to Balur in protest. What has that gained anyone?

what is gained by the beacon massacre events? its ruined the game 


baiting someone to hit those beacons if they think they should go and hit a beacon without any knowledge of how the mechanics and game diplomacy works then that is their issue - who goes all in willy nilly without any knowledge first?
UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
24 February, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC
this thread may as well get locked since the original intent was to flame unforgivens and its gone way beyond that now
UTC +0:00
0
Trentos
25 February, 2017, 3:07 AM UTC

Jezebel said:


this thread may as well get locked since the original intent was to flame unforgivens and its gone way beyond that now

I am in agreement with Jezebel on this matter. The beacons in the opening post were never free, and never will be. Destiny have wasted a month ponging them at a significant loss of offense/defense (as early as today). They seem to have some unhealthy obsession with them? Wierd to say the least. 

The original attempt to flame was amateur at best, and the poster cannot help himself but resort to schoolyard insults if anyone else responds. If you tell him how it is, he'll go crying to the teacher and get your posts edited. So may as well move on, and let Test and Exxxe take their constant back and forwards offline.

I also agree that the beacon massacre is ruining the beacon game. Just look at the Eastern edge of the map - it is a wasteland. But still opportunities for easy PvP/XP as the uncoordinated try to stack with defense.

UTC +11:00
0
Jezebel
25 February, 2017, 5:55 AM UTC

Trentos said:


Jezebel said:


this thread may as well get locked since the original intent was to flame unforgivens and its gone way beyond that now

I am in agreement with Jezebel on this matter. The beacons in the opening post were never free, and never will be. Destiny have wasted a month ponging them at a significant loss of offense/defense (as early as today). They seem to have some unhealthy obsession with them? Wierd to say the least. 

The original attempt to flame was amateur at best, and the poster cannot help himself but resort to schoolyard insults if anyone else responds. If you tell him how it is, he'll go crying to the teacher and get your posts edited. So may as well move on, and let Test and Exxxe take their constant back and forwards offline.

I also agree that the beacon massacre is ruining the beacon game. Just look at the Eastern edge of the map - it is a wasteland. But still opportunities for easy PvP/XP as the uncoordinated try to stack with defense.

well don't be mistaken about my comments - those beacons were never defended for a long time so the intent of the flame was to show that they weren't - i am not so sure it was a waste of time if they are getting pvp from it, if someone lost offense there then they didn't test hit them first or the Unforgiven leadership has finally decided their defense would better serve the league on the beacon than in their own castles for pvp


i think the flame started out well - all the other stuff has taken from it - I have had posts removed also and I didn't like it so I can see why someone would get peeved - test included - test has always backed his posts with screen shots and proof of what he is saying so I am not sure what you mean by all of that


as for the beacons - anyone who holds one better stack it right and level it up to level 5 if they intend to keep it - anyone who tries to hold too many beacons is going to lose big - its a mistake that some leagues are learning the hard way - I don't even know why they bother at this point, DE means nothing in terms of your troops with all the bonuses etc that are available now - as for reducing food consumption - if you raid its not an issue


but here we go again .... off topic

UTC +0:00
0
exxxe
25 February, 2017, 10:17 AM UTC
ok thread closed :))
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
0
1776807 users registered; 47922 topics; 285672 posts; our newest member:evnasonoff2018