This topic is closed

FREE edge beacons!!

85 Replies
test
23 February, 2017, 4:04 PM UTC

exxxe said:

hey test i agree with you on the "liar" part but who knows some people might be too sensitive so i will just stay in the green :))

second the only SS i deleted from you ( which is one or two ) included only messages 

show me one case where a Mod deleted a screenshot of a " Battle Report "  this challenge for you exclusively 

I can't show you a case because the SS was deleted by the mod...

What I can point out though is that you deleted my post, which included an SS of nothing other than a battle report with some surrouding explanation (no personal messages were SS'ed as far as I remember), in regards to fellowship / emps attacking one another. 
So that is one case where you deleted a battle report.  Wonder what I win for completing your challenge?  A ban?  hehe

btw who do you think is unfair to you ( send PM ),, hope it is not me because then it would not make sense because well you always ask me,, btw you are welcome 

finally again i answered your PM wow 4 in a row just please read the answers first :))

The message system is bugged - it shows you pm'd me multiple times in a row with the same message.  It's not me "spamming" you, it's the system being bugged like so many other things Plarium run.

UTC +0:00
djmoody
23 February, 2017, 6:46 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

because Emps wont take big losses on their hammer but they would gladly let Warhawk take that 10 million loss (after revival) to save their own troops, i have seen all the hits and Emps hammer never went in until there would be next to no losses for them after revival

These is where it doesn't make sense. You throw in 10 million you get 9 million back. A couple of 5+ hits I saw that is over 50 million loss in offence, Emperors hammer go in 1.5 billion losses loss less than 100 mil, gain back 90 million. loss 10 million. 

Why would the leagues commit a senseless suicide. These doesn't make sense

It's great marketing from Plarium.

Everyone seems to see massacre as getting 90% of their troops back for free rather than see it as losing 10% of their troops on something that the probably wouldn't done otherwise :)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
exxxe
23 February, 2017, 8:21 PM UTC

oh come on test you serious 

what is this then 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/33777_emps-leadership-goes-rogue-and-fellowship-pays-the-price- 

yes i deleted the first one but after your editing here it is still out there 

nope you wont get a ban for winning you will just get ignored lol ( its a joke laugh ) :)))

but on a serious note 

sorry for your losses and good luck 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
JWeiser_FoL
24 February, 2017, 1:39 AM UTC

exxxe said:

hey test i agree with you on the "liar" part but who knows some people might be too sensitive so i will just stay in the green :))

second the only SS i deleted from you ( which is one or two ) included only messages 

show me one case where a Mod deleted a screenshot of a " Battle Report "  this challenge for you exclusively 

btw who do you think is unfair to you ( send PM ),, hope it is not me because then it would not make sense because well you always ask me,, btw you are welcome 

finally again i answered your PM wow 4 in a row just please read the answers first :))

Sensitive....lol it's a war game for gods sake!
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
test
24 February, 2017, 2:53 AM UTC

exxxe said:

what is this then 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/33777_emps-leadership-goes-rogue-and-fellowship-pays-the-price- 

nope you wont get a ban for winning you will just get ignored lol ( its a joke laugh ) :)))

but on a serious note 

Since we're getting techincal, you deleted the first one and the second one.   

And it wasn't until you got called out for censoring the forums that you finally allowed the third thread one to be left up.  

So yeah, I do have one up, but you took down not just one, but two posts / threads of mine that didn't have any personal info and were battle reports.

---

Remember, you're the one that called me out and asked if I could come up with any proof, and like always, I did.
exxxe
24 February, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Johnathon Weiser said:

exxxe said:

you will be impressed by some of the things i get 

sometimes from guys i never saw posting a single time like this 

http://prntscr.com/ecqxzw

exxxe
24 February, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

test ,, new name for ya the never ending debate :))

fine i deleted it 100 times still now its there 

1) whether its because you edited it and complied i allowed it ( which shows i cooperate and help )

2) or whether i was called out censoring and realized my mistake and then allowed it ( which shows i do read what you send and i do correct my mistakes ) 

either way it shows that im actually good ... 

im too bored so im flattering myself excuse me

so in either condition i still dont get your problem and i still cant see who Mods are unfair to you 

but to be fair to the thread can we now stop this ,,  
JWeiser_FoL
24 February, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

exxxe said:

Johnathon Weiser said:

exxxe said:

Tell whoever that is that this game has no safe places lol. If he needs a safe place might i suggest farmville?

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Oracle
24 February, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
exxxe said:

what is this then 

but on a serious note 

I always wondered who you are in game, For statistical porposes i am going to find out all the coordinates of moderators. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
exxxe
24 February, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Oracle said:

exxxe said:

what is this then 

but on a serious note 

I always wondered who you are in game, For statistical porposes i am going to find out all the coordinates of moderators. 

ohhh weird i thought Moderators can be easily found :)) 

i will give you a hint my name is the same between the forum and the game 

good luck finding me :)

Oracle
24 February, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
exxxe said:

Oracle said:

ohhh weird i thought Moderators can be easily found :)) 

i will give you a hint my name is the same between the forum and the game 

good luck finding me :)

I already did, I have my ways. that is why I decided to start a new topic
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
test
24 February, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC

exxxe said:

test ,, new name for ya the never ending debate :))

fine i deleted it 100 times still now its there 

1) whether its because you edited it and complied i allowed it ( which shows i cooperate and help )

2) or whether i was called out censoring and realized my mistake and then allowed it ( which shows i do read what you send and i do correct my mistakes ) 

either way it shows that im actually good ... 

im too bored so im flattering myself excuse me

so in either condition i still dont get your problem and i still cant see who Mods are unfair to you 

but to be fair to the thread can we now stop this ,,  

You've created what I consider to be a false premise either-or debate.

Let's frame it another way and see if your concept still works:

You wrongfully punched some guy in the face (did something wrong, but eventually stopped)

1) Whether it's because they cooperated with my demands (which shows I cooperate and help)

2) or whether I was publically called out about wrongfully assaulting someone and realized my mistake and stopped (which shows I listen and I do correct my mistakes)

Either way it shows that I'm actaully good...

--------

There are all sorts of other reasons why the wrong-doing might of stopped (it's not the either-or that you tried to frame it as)...keeping with this example maybe it was:

because you were tired of punching someone in the face 

because of the public shaming 

because you got distracted 

because you heard sirens

because someone called you on your phone 

because you got hungry

because your hand started hurting

because....    Get the point?

--------

You came so close to just admitting you were wrong and moving on, but instead you bring up an erronious reasoning why what you did was ok and how that proves that you're a good guy.  I'm sure over-all you are a good guy, that's not what was being talked about though - you challenged me about a specific incident and whether it had actually happened (it did) and whether that was right or wrong.

"so in either condition i still dont get your problem and i still cant see who Mods are unfair to you "

Hopefully now the problem is clear:

1) you did something wrong and you did it to me (that's my problem)

2) I feel Mods are unfair because I get treated unfairly - even you agree that was you did was wrong, so you stopped doing it.

In your first response you **** and I pointed it out.  And this time you tried a different angle and I have now countered that too.   I agree we should move on from the topic.

Jezebel
24 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Johnathon Weiser said:

exxxe said:

Johnathon Weiser said:

exxxe said:

Tell whoever that is that this game has no safe places lol. If he needs a safe place might i suggest farmville?

guess he missed the part where this is the spot to flame leagues and boast about your own!!
Skycooldude
24 February, 2017, 4:21 PM UTC
can we have a moderator here to delete exxe's post for flaming?  or as moderator... can exxe delete his own posts for flaming?
exxxe
24 February, 2017, 4:24 PM UTC

you know i give up 

you say i did wrong but you always ask my involvement in these flame war threads 

you consider deleting a post as being punched in the face seriously NO SERIOUSLY ??

ohhh wait suddenly my deletion of the first Emps post is the problem LOL ( news flash that was long ago )

and as i said it was removed but kept after your edit correct ?? did you edit it or not ??

the way you pointed it out is wrong the issue is not me punching you in the face the issue to you is 1) getting posts deleted 2) unfair mods 

facts are 1) your ban count is zero and you argue over one post ONE thread really ????

2) i still NOT see who is unfair to you ??

trust me if im going to tolerate someone digging old past and annoying me it would be my GF ( but not you lol ) 

we both know i entered this thread and edited out the insults ( which most are against you ) because of your PM because i also told you i was busy in real life correct i even asked you to check with another Mod ?? correct ??

now im somehow dragged this far even though im not supposed to and oh wait i was trying to help you whaaaaat ?

listen i did wrong i did not play strictly by the rules from now what is done is done any issues or questions  about Mods actions are forwarded to Oberon 

i will no longer respond to complaints or try justify stuff im asked not to justify lol

you can PM a screenshot / link of insulting posts as usual but that is it :))

exxxe
24 February, 2017, 4:31 PM UTC

Skycooldude said:

can we have a moderator here to delete exxe's post for flaming?  or as moderator... can exxe delete his own posts for flaming?

yeah sure will delete them gladly 

wait im just explaining to a player the issue and giving reasons to him based on his request / questioning

Skycooldude
24 February, 2017, 4:49 PM UTC

exxxe said:

Skycooldude said:

yeah sure will delete them gladly 

wait im just explaining to a player the issue and giving reasons to him based on his request / questioning 

I wouldn't be surprised lol.. posts get deleted all the time for censoring reasons....

and watch the language!

Jezebel
24 February, 2017, 5:28 PM UTC

song picks for today dedicated to exxxe :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

brunsonthomas
24 February, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC
Why is it that several of you dominate with your opinions and do not care that your posts can inflame other players to do things not in their best interest. Free edge Beacons indeed! Only if you want to lose all your defense in one hit or you can talk the Balur league into letting you keep it for a few days! Correct me if I'm wrong.
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
24 February, 2017, 7:04 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

Why is it that several of you dominate with your opinions and do not care that your posts can inflame other players to do things not in their best interest. Free edge Beacons indeed! Only if you want to lose all your defense in one hit or you can talk the Balur league into letting you keep it for a few days! Correct me if I'm wrong.

the beacons are not well defended if that has changed i would sure hope someone attempting to hit them would send a test hit before going all in

the game has changed brunson people who are tired of it are trying to have some fun - i don't blame them 

1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286729 posts; our newest member:mako148