This topic is closed

FREE edge beacons!!

85 Replies
test
22 February, 2017, 5:15 AM UTC

Trentos said:


I see beacon 512 has become vacant and ready to be stacked by a league with the defense to hold it. In fact, the whole Eastern edge looks like a wasteland at the moment.

Free beacons for everyone :-)

I noticed your name wasn't in any of the reports.  You sure like to gossip the same as a 14 year old school girl but have no troops to back up any action regarding what goes on.


And all it took was the entire Ratcoms offense and the entire Emps offense, including the biggest coiners this game has ever seen to take down a single beacon when we were moving defense around..."impressive" lol

(after reviewing and counting up the kills in the SS's - over 400,000 (mix of occult and beast) units died running into one of our beacons along with thousands of GWD / Fallen before the hammer hit)


Keep on spending your money and crying on the forums - I know who the real winner is in the bigger picture of things :D

UTC +0:00
2
Trentos
22 February, 2017, 6:12 AM UTC

Classic. More of the same BS********************* Last time I checked Destiny and their cronies are holding very few beacons 

****************************************

For all those leagues out there with defense and no beacons, this is your chance. Go visit the Eastern wastelands of the Coralition and have you way before balur gets there first :-)


seriously guys cant you all just argue like you are in a damn meeting with head executives 

you speak with all mighty respect while all insults are berried inside and not spoken would ya 

this is the second warning about language and personal attacks there will not be a third 

exxxe
UTC +11:00
3
test
22 February, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

Trentos, I guess your troops along with whatever league strike was sent wasn't big enough to kill 1% of the defense in the beacon, so no, I didn't see a report - or - maybe it's because since you said you sent troops 10 mintues ago, you didn't send any till well after my post, which was long after the initial beacon hit.

Great job trying to get other leagues to put their defense in one of our beacons, just so they could get set-up to be wiped out by our hammer...I would expect no less cowardice from Emps putting small leagues in harms way.


Also, now is a great time to point out what I had previously said - Emps used Ratcoms to do their "dirty work".  I had previously claimed that Frenzie was a **** because they don't do their own attacking by themselves as she had claimed, this current event continues to further prove my point.


*edit* Since I can't talk about it, let's use an SS:




Just calling a ****a **** not a personal attack, pointing out a fact.


----------

Also, let's look at the difference between my initial post and what Trentos brings up.


Unforgiven failed to properly defend and level up 3x edge beacons during spawn and what is now more than a month afterwards.  That is a massive differene between 2 leagues using up nearly 100% of their players offense to take down one of our beacons and it getting posted about moments later.


To this day, Unforgiven have still failed to even level up a single edge beacon...how sad.


such type of facts even if true better be kept off forum 

again guys ,,, hey let me challenge you instead of fighting with words fight with screenshots how about that 


 go ahead attack each other and post each attack no need for long essays 

exxxe

I've "fought with SS's" a number of times, they get taken down by moderators though.

It blows my mind that now my use of the word "liar" gets censored (where the word liar has never to my knowledge been censored before on the forums) and appears to be on par (in regards to a banable offense) with Trentos use of sociopath and my mother.

Gotta love the "fair" moderation...


UTC +0:00
2
Warhawk75
22 February, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC

Test first of all .. Again u talk without knowing the story..

Emps dont use us!

Im the one who started to plan this after u hit us under a false excuse.. That we were on Emps side.. We were not at their side and still are not.. We have a freindly respect.. One thing we use to have..

And yes I asked them to help out as u know yourself.. Beacon 512 ( No matter if u claim it was not , )was well defended more than our The Ratcoms Offence could handle by ourself ;).

By ur dirty move in the past u push me one step to far and i had to look for strong foes to help in taking u down.. 

And no matter how u will see it.. 512 went down.. Show some respect for others work..thank you..

U are not the only one with brain to plan things , maybe u think u are lol.

Again as i said before i respect u and your league , well defended Beacon , now respect it was taken down. ;)

This was a payback for the beacon u took down so for me the board is wiped clean

UTC +0:00
4
test
22 February, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC

Warhawk75 said:


Test first of all .. Again u talk without knowing the story..

Emps dont use us!

Im the one who started to plan this after u hit us under a false excuse.. That we were on Emps side.. We were not at their side and still are not.. We have a freindly respect.. One thing we use to have..

And yes I asked them to help out as u know yourself.. Beacon 512 ( No matter if u claim it was not , )was well defended more than our The Ratcoms Offence could handle by ourself ;).

By ur dirty move in the past u push me one step to far and i had to look for strong foes to help in taking u down.. 

And no matter how u will see it.. 512 went down.. Show some respect for others work..thank you..

U are not the only one with brain to plan things , maybe u think u are lol.

Again as i said before i respect u and your league , well defended Beacon , now respect it was taken down. ;)

This was a payback for the beacon u took down so for me the board is wiped clean

Looking for a congrats?


Congrats on getting nearly your entire league to loose 100% of their offense in order to try to prove some sort of point.  Good use of your "brain".  I wish more leagues would do the same...lol


And for you to attempt to claim that Emps hitting Destiny is your plan? That's laughable at best...

You might of been willing to sacrifice your leagues entire offense, but for a long time before that, Emps have threatened and claimed they were going to hit us, and have lost tons of offense trying to in the past.  


What is worthy of Congratulations is that Emps got you to think that you were the great orchestrator of this whole event.  For you to truly believe that you weren't "used" is quite amazing really.  


They hate us, they have wanted to hit us for a long time, they waited for someone else to get mad enough to be willing to sacrifice their entire leagues offense as softeners (doing their dirty work) against our beacon before they finally were willing to use their own troops.


UTC +0:00
2
Warhawk75
22 February, 2017, 3:27 PM UTC

LOL we only lost 10% and was worth it... All ur long time dont come back ;)..

I dont claim its my plan alone. But im the one starting the approch and talking to diffrent leagues no matter u belive it or not.. And since we needed bigger hammer i knew Emps were in.

Dont try to twist my words . I will not work im smarter than that ;).

You can do ur crying alone.. U pretend to be alltime great and noone could take u down .. Well u have been proven wrong!! And other leagues know this by now.. 

U are not as strong as u used to be.

And honestly truth is better.. At least one of us know what that means.. U dont know that meaning of that word.. 

And that u cant even reconize other triump says a lot about how ***************

I know it hurt u to see ur protected Beacon go down.. Now ppl know it can be done and u are not safe anymore lol... I would cry too if i were u


hey jez 

those guys need one of your song breaks :))


UTC +0:00
4
Oracle
22 February, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC

Pardon Me I have a question. I thought I knew a lot with regards to beacon, till I receive these question form one of my F online

 If a beacon can safely be hit at X amount safely and must be soften to to a value greater or equals X amount. Why would one need to soften it if it has Y amount.  

for example if a beacon has 68 mil defense, a few heavy softening are required to bring back the defense back to nearly 50 mil. If these is true then any softener must have offense capable of bringing down some defense right? and the value is calculated from the initial defense found in the beacon using the D= O+D\D right, or any other online calculator? if these is true. then is means running offense lower than the offense capable of causing harm in a beacon is a suicide run? if these is true then...

If so then Emperors need a 120 mil+ softener to run down a 250-450+ million defended beacon. But the looks of screenshot gathered from my intel, there we several hits most lower than 20 mil in offense. 

even if we are to assume that Destiny had some 750 mil defense, which an intel has recently shown. Why would Emperors need softeners of they have 1.5 billion offense, and there was a 90% free revival. 

I am very confused. Maybe the formula need modifications. Maybe all is not at it seem 

                                                  n. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
1
Jezebel
22 February, 2017, 7:54 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Pardon Me I have a question. I thought I knew a lot with regards to beacon, till I receive these question form one of my F online

 If a beacon can safely be hit at X amount safely and must be soften to to a value greater or equals X amount. Why would one need to soften it if it has Y amount.  

for example if a beacon has 68 mil defense, a few heavy softening are required to bring back the defense back to nearly 50 mil. If these is true then any softener must have offense capable of bringing down some defense right? and the value is calculated from the initial defense found in the beacon using the D= O+D\D right, or any other online calculator? if these is true. then is means running offense lower than the offense capable of causing harm in a beacon is a suicide run? if these is true then...

If so then Emperors need a 120 mil+ softener to run down a 250-450+ million defended beacon. But the looks of screenshot gathered from my intel, there we several hits most lower than 20 mil in offense. 

even if we are to assume that Destiny had some 750 mil defense, which an intel has recently shown. Why would Emperors need softeners of they have 1.5 billion offense, and there was a 90% free revival. 

I am very confused. Maybe the formula need modifications. Maybe all is not at it seem 

                                                  n. 

because Emps wont take big losses on their hammer but they would gladly let Warhawk take that 10 million loss (after revival) to save their own troops, i have seen all the hits and Emps hammer never went in until there would be next to no losses for them after revival
UTC +0:00
0
Warhawk75
22 February, 2017, 8:36 PM UTC

Well i gladly take that loss and more. Thats the diffrens between me and others..

I dont cry about loosing troops .

I dont let anyone dictate what i will do and when. 

This was started by me and everything was agreed before lauch-- meaning all ur words about emps saving their troops is not true.. If u see all the attacks u also see many soften from them as well.

Yes the hammer is last.. Whats new in that? 

They helped us taking Destiny Beacon down so that they saved some of the hammer only makes me happy..

Enjoy the game instead
UTC +0:00
2
Trentos
22 February, 2017, 8:55 PM UTC

test said:


Unforgiven failed to properly defend and level up 3x edge beacons during spawn and what is now more than a month afterwards.  That is a massive differene between 2 leagues using up nearly 100% of their players offense to take down one of our beacons and it getting posted about moments later.


To this day, Unforgiven have still failed to even level up a single edge beacon...how sad.

Why would we bother when Destiny are busy around the clock STILL ponging those edge beacons. How petty. 

Lets see how you like a taste of your own medicine.

UTC +11:00
1
Jezebel
22 February, 2017, 9:05 PM UTC

Trentos said:


test said:


Unforgiven failed to properly defend and level up 3x edge beacons during spawn and what is now more than a month afterwards.  That is a massive differene between 2 leagues using up nearly 100% of their players offense to take down one of our beacons and it getting posted about moments later.


To this day, Unforgiven have still failed to even level up a single edge beacon...how sad.

Why would we bother when Destiny are busy around the clock STILL ponging those edge beacons. How petty. 

Lets see how you like a taste of your own medicine.

I don't think they are that bothered about it - btw I didn't see any Unforgivens hitting Destiny just Ratcoms and Emps - their losses are also revived so basically minimal loss to kill a heck of a lot more offense (after revival)


If Destiny actually cared about beacons they would have taken back more of their edge a long time ago - the game has changed - why bother? better to hold two the way they have and watch the offense die as it hit them


Destiny has been telling Emps to hit them for a long time now, however, they needed some help to do it apparently
UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
22 February, 2017, 9:10 PM UTC

I think Destiny should drop their beacons all together and enjoy playing the offense game


I know I am - since being in my league without beacons or a fortress to defend I am having a whole lotta fun!!!
UTC +0:00
2
exxxe
23 February, 2017, 8:52 AM UTC

lords and ladies 

i know everyone wants to make a point and to prove it 


but if that point is in anyway undermining the other person then please keep it to yourself or be banned your choice 

final warning LOL cant believe that the guys involved are captains and marshals of top leagues 

see now that was a good offense with zero insults for more lessons PM me :))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
1
Oracle
23 February, 2017, 8:59 AM UTC

Jezebel said:



because Emps wont take big losses on their hammer but they would gladly let Warhawk take that 10 million loss (after revival) to save their own troops, i have seen all the hits and Emps hammer never went in until there would be next to no losses for them after revival

These is where it doesn't make sense. You throw in 10 million you get 9 million back. A couple of 5+ hits I saw that is over 50 million loss in offence, Emperors hammer go in 1.5 billion losses loss less than 100 mil, gain back 90 million. loss 10 million. 

Why would the leagues commit a senseless suicide. These doesn't make sense
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
test
23 February, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

exxxe said:


lords and ladies 

i know everyone wants to make a point and to prove it 


but if that point is in anyway undermining the other person then please keep it to yourself or be banned your choice 

final warning LOL cant believe that the guys involved are captains and marshals of top leagues 

see now that was a good offense with zero insults for more lessons PM me :))

For those that haven't seen the edits toward the top of this page of this thread:


UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
23 February, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

Oracle said:


Jezebel said:



because Emps wont take big losses on their hammer but they would gladly let Warhawk take that 10 million loss (after revival) to save their own troops, i have seen all the hits and Emps hammer never went in until there would be next to no losses for them after revival

These is where it doesn't make sense. You throw in 10 million you get 9 million back. A couple of 5+ hits I saw that is over 50 million loss in offence, Emperors hammer go in 1.5 billion losses loss less than 100 mil, gain back 90 million. loss 10 million. 

Why would the leagues commit a senseless suicide. These doesn't make sense

I have seen the hits I can guarantee that 10% of Warhawks army that he sacrificed exceeded 6 million+ not to mention the rest of the "softeners"  - also by the time Emps used their hammer there was next to nothing in it - I could have taken it myself :)  So yeah even after revival there were major losses for the softeners and almost nothing for the "hammer" that never gets used unless next to no losses are incurred - shame they built/bought such a big army they are afraid to incur some minor losses and will let their "friends" suffer the brunt of them


they were NOT 10 million softeners 

UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
23 February, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC

Warhawk75 said:


LOL we only lost 10% and was worth it... All ur long time dont come back ;)..

I dont claim its my plan alone. But im the one starting the approch and talking to diffrent leagues no matter u belive it or not.. And since we needed bigger hammer i knew Emps were in.

Dont try to twist my words . I will not work im smarter than that ;).

You can do ur crying alone.. U pretend to be alltime great and noone could take u down .. Well u have been proven wrong!! And other leagues know this by now.. 

U are not as strong as u used to be.

And honestly truth is better.. At least one of us know what that means.. U dont know that meaning of that word.. 

And that u cant even reconize other triump says a lot about how ***************

I know it hurt u to see ur protected Beacon go down.. Now ppl know it can be done and u are not safe anymore lol... I would cry too if i were u


hey jez 

those guys need one of your song breaks :))


this is for you Warhawk :)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

UTC +0:00
1
exxxe
23 February, 2017, 3:24 PM UTC

hey test i agree with you on the "liar" part but who knows some people might be too sensitive so i will just stay in the green :))


second the only SS i deleted from you ( which is one or two ) included only messages 

show me one case where a Mod deleted a screenshot of a " Battle Report "  this challenge for you exclusively 

btw who do you think is unfair to you ( send PM ),, hope it is not me because then it would not make sense because well you always ask me,, btw you are welcome 

finally again i answered your PM wow 4 in a row just please read the answers first :))

 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
0
Jezebel
23 February, 2017, 3:32 PM UTC

we need more of this ====>>>>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
23 February, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC

but its more like this ====>>>>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j7huh5Egew


cheers thats my playlist for today!!! 

UTC +0:00
0
1775734 users registered; 47823 topics; 285540 posts; our newest member:ابراهيم5