FREE edge beacons!!

FREE edge beacons!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 22, 2017, 19:5402/22/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Pardon Me I have a question. I thought I knew a lot with regards to beacon, till I receive these question form one of my F online

If a beacon can safely be hit at X amount safely and must be soften to to a value greater or equals X amount. Why would one need to soften it if it has Y amount.  

for example if a beacon has 68 mil defense, a few heavy softening are required to bring back the defense back to nearly 50 mil. If these is true then any softener must have offense capable of bringing down some defense right? and the value is calculated from the initial defense found in the beacon using the D= O+D\D right, or any other online calculator? if these is true. then is means running offense lower than the offense capable of causing harm in a beacon is a suicide run? if these is true then...

If so then Emperors need a 120 mil+ softener to run down a 250-450+ million defended beacon. But the looks of screenshot gathered from my intel, there we several hits most lower than 20 mil in offense. 

even if we are to assume that Destiny had some 750 mil defense, which an intel has recently shown. Why would Emperors need softeners of they have 1.5 billion offense, and there was a 90% free revival. 

I am very confused. Maybe the formula need modifications. Maybe all is not at it seem 

n. 

because Emps wont take big losses on their hammer but they would gladly let Warhawk take that 10 million loss (after revival) to save their own troops, i have seen all the hits and Emps hammer never went in until there would be next to no losses for them after revival
Feb 22, 2017, 20:3602/22/17
12/23/14

Well i gladly take that loss and more. Thats the diffrens between me and others..

I dont cry about loosing troops .

I dont let anyone dictate what i will do and when. 

This was started by me and everything was agreed before lauch-- meaning all ur words about emps saving their troops is not true.. If u see all the attacks u also see many soften from them as well.

Yes the hammer is last.. Whats new in that? 

They helped us taking Destiny Beacon down so that they saved some of the hammer only makes me happy..

Enjoy the game instead
Feb 22, 2017, 20:5502/22/17

test said:

Unforgiven failed to properly defend and level up 3x edge beacons during spawn and what is now more than a month afterwards.  That is a massive differene between 2 leagues using up nearly 100% of their players offense to take down one of our beacons and it getting posted about moments later.

To this day, Unforgiven have still failed to even level up a single edge beacon...how sad.

Why would we bother when Destiny are busy around the clock STILL ponging those edge beacons. How petty. 

Lets see how you like a taste of your own medicine.

Feb 22, 2017, 21:0502/22/17
Feb 22, 2017, 21:07(edited)
12/18/14

Trentos said:

test said:

Unforgiven failed to properly defend and level up 3x edge beacons during spawn and what is now more than a month afterwards.  That is a massive differene between 2 leagues using up nearly 100% of their players offense to take down one of our beacons and it getting posted about moments later.

To this day, Unforgiven have still failed to even level up a single edge beacon...how sad.

Why would we bother when Destiny are busy around the clock STILL ponging those edge beacons. How petty. 

Lets see how you like a taste of your own medicine.

I don't think they are that bothered about it - btw I didn't see any Unforgivens hitting Destiny just Ratcoms and Emps - their losses are also revived so basically minimal loss to kill a heck of a lot more offense (after revival)

If Destiny actually cared about beacons they would have taken back more of their edge a long time ago - the game has changed - why bother? better to hold two the way they have and watch the offense die as it hit them

Destiny has been telling Emps to hit them for a long time now, however, they needed some help to do it apparently
Feb 22, 2017, 21:1002/22/17
12/18/14

I think Destiny should drop their beacons all together and enjoy playing the offense game

I know I am - since being in my league without beacons or a fortress to defend I am having a whole lotta fun!!!
Feb 23, 2017, 08:5202/23/17

lords and ladies 

i know everyone wants to make a point and to prove it 

but if that point is in anyway undermining the other person then please keep it to yourself or be banned your choice 

final warning LOL cant believe that the guys involved are captains and marshals of top leagues 

see now that was a good offense with zero insults for more lessons PM me :))

Feb 23, 2017, 08:5902/23/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

because Emps wont take big losses on their hammer but they would gladly let Warhawk take that 10 million loss (after revival) to save their own troops, i have seen all the hits and Emps hammer never went in until there would be next to no losses for them after revival

These is where it doesn't make sense. You throw in 10 million you get 9 million back. A couple of 5+ hits I saw that is over 50 million loss in offence, Emperors hammer go in 1.5 billion losses loss less than 100 mil, gain back 90 million. loss 10 million. 

Why would the leagues commit a senseless suicide. These doesn't make sense
Feb 23, 2017, 14:5802/23/17
06/29/14

exxxe said:

lords and ladies 

i know everyone wants to make a point and to prove it 

but if that point is in anyway undermining the other person then please keep it to yourself or be banned your choice 

final warning LOL cant believe that the guys involved are captains and marshals of top leagues 

see now that was a good offense with zero insults for more lessons PM me :))

For those that haven't seen the edits toward the top of this page of this thread:

Feb 23, 2017, 15:1602/23/17
Feb 23, 2017, 15:47(edited)
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

These is where it doesn't make sense. You throw in 10 million you get 9 million back. A couple of 5+ hits I saw that is over 50 million loss in offence, Emperors hammer go in 1.5 billion losses loss less than 100 mil, gain back 90 million. loss 10 million. 

Why would the leagues commit a senseless suicide. These doesn't make sense

I have seen the hits I can guarantee that 10% of Warhawks army that he sacrificed exceeded 6 million+ not to mention the rest of the "softeners"  - also by the time Emps used their hammer there was next to nothing in it - I could have taken it myself :)  So yeah even after revival there were major losses for the softeners and almost nothing for the "hammer" that never gets used unless next to no losses are incurred - shame they built/bought such a big army they are afraid to incur some minor losses and will let their "friends" suffer the brunt of them

they were NOT 10 million softeners 

Feb 23, 2017, 15:1802/23/17
12/18/14

Warhawk75 said:

LOL we only lost 10% and was worth it... All ur long time dont come back ;)..

I dont claim its my plan alone. But im the one starting the approch and talking to diffrent leagues no matter u belive it or not.. And since we needed bigger hammer i knew Emps were in.

Dont try to twist my words . I will not work im smarter than that ;).

You can do ur crying alone.. U pretend to be alltime great and noone could take u down .. Well u have been proven wrong!! And other leagues know this by now.. 

U are not as strong as u used to be.

And honestly truth is better.. At least one of us know what that means.. U dont know that meaning of that word.. 

And that u cant even reconize other triump says a lot about how ***************

I know it hurt u to see ur protected Beacon go down.. Now ppl know it can be done and u are not safe anymore lol... I would cry too if i were u

hey jez 

those guys need one of your song breaks :))

this is for you Warhawk :)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

Feb 23, 2017, 15:2402/23/17

hey test i agree with you on the "liar" part but who knows some people might be too sensitive so i will just stay in the green :))

second the only SS i deleted from you ( which is one or two ) included only messages 

show me one case where a Mod deleted a screenshot of a " Battle Report "  this challenge for you exclusively 

btw who do you think is unfair to you ( send PM ),, hope it is not me because then it would not make sense because well you always ask me,, btw you are welcome 

finally again i answered your PM wow 4 in a row just please read the answers first :))

Feb 23, 2017, 16:0402/23/17
Feb 23, 2017, 16:09(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

hey test i agree with you on the "liar" part but who knows some people might be too sensitive so i will just stay in the green :))

second the only SS i deleted from you ( which is one or two ) included only messages 

show me one case where a Mod deleted a screenshot of a " Battle Report "  this challenge for you exclusively 

I can't show you a case because the SS was deleted by the mod...

What I can point out though is that you deleted my post, which included an SS of nothing other than a battle report with some surrouding explanation (no personal messages were SS'ed as far as I remember), in regards to fellowship / emps attacking one another. 
So that is one case where you deleted a battle report.  Wonder what I win for completing your challenge?  A ban?  hehe

btw who do you think is unfair to you ( send PM ),, hope it is not me because then it would not make sense because well you always ask me,, btw you are welcome 

finally again i answered your PM wow 4 in a row just please read the answers first :))

The message system is bugged - it shows you pm'd me multiple times in a row with the same message.  It's not me "spamming" you, it's the system being bugged like so many other things Plarium run.

Feb 24, 2017, 01:3902/24/17
05/25/14

exxxe said:

Sensitive....lol it's a war game for gods sake!
Feb 24, 2017, 02:5302/24/17
Feb 24, 2017, 02:54(edited)
06/29/14

exxxe said:

oh come on test you serious 

what is this then 

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/33777_emps-leadership-goes-rogue-and-fellowship-pays-the-price- 

yes i deleted the first one but after your editing here it is still out there 

nope you wont get a ban for winning you will just get ignored lol ( its a joke laugh ) :)))

but on a serious note 

sorry for your losses and good luck 

Since we're getting techincal, you deleted the first one and the second one.   

And it wasn't until you got called out for censoring the forums that you finally allowed the third thread one to be left up.  

So yeah, I do have one up, but you took down not just one, but two posts / threads of mine that didn't have any personal info and were battle reports.

---

Remember, you're the one that called me out and asked if I could come up with any proof, and like always, I did.
Feb 24, 2017, 09:2102/24/17

Johnathon Weiser said:

exxxe said:

you will be impressed by some of the things i get 

sometimes from guys i never saw posting a single time like this 

http://prntscr.com/ecqxzw

Feb 24, 2017, 09:2702/24/17

test ,, new name for ya the never ending debate :))

fine i deleted it 100 times still now its there 

1) whether its because you edited it and complied i allowed it ( which shows i cooperate and help )

2) or whether i was called out censoring and realized my mistake and then allowed it ( which shows i do read what you send and i do correct my mistakes ) 

either way it shows that im actually good ... 

im too bored so im flattering myself excuse me

so in either condition i still dont get your problem and i still cant see who Mods are unfair to you 

but to be fair to the thread can we now stop this ,,  
Feb 24, 2017, 13:1802/24/17
05/25/14

exxxe said:

Johnathon Weiser said:

exxxe said:

you will be impressed by some of the things i get 

sometimes from guys i never saw posting a single time like this 

http://prntscr.com/ecqxzw

Tell whoever that is that this game has no safe places lol. If he needs a safe place might i suggest farmville?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.