This topic is closed

BEACON MASSACRE

23 Replies
DoomieUK
14 January, 2017, 10:59 PM UTC

Hi all,

Its was just a theory to try and make Beacon Massacre a little fun for all.

I guess the developers make changes and it is up to us to try and make the changes agreeable for all game players.

I would like to think that the smaller leagues could fight over beacons that a major league have lost during the event.

With the amount of beacons that there are now, even the KT league cannot defend all these beacons it has....so we defend what we can and pass those we cannot defend to other leagues.

I guess my point was how do we make the Beacon Massacre event fairer for everyone:-)

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

UTC +0:00
Jezebel
15 January, 2017, 1:35 AM UTC
DoomieUK said:

Hi all,

Its was just a theory to try and make Beacon Massacre a little fun for all.

I guess the developers make changes and it is up to us to try and make the changes agreeable for all game players.

I would like to think that the smaller leagues could fight over beacons that a major league have lost during the event.

With the amount of beacons that there are now, even the KT league cannot defend all these beacons it has....so we defend what we can and pass those we cannot defend to other leagues.

I guess my point was how do we make the Beacon Massacre event fairer for everyone:-)

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

eliminate it :)
UTC +0:00
Warrior
15 January, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
I think unless the big league whose beacons are been taken are not concerned about the beacon they will take it back.. some might take it during the beacon Massacre or some might take it after it in some other event like beacon conquest.. smaller leagues can only plan it is such a way that the beacons are taken at the end of the beacon massacre so that the chances of taking back a stacked beacon is reduced, however i dont think this can be eliminated unless they have backing from another big league.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 January, 2017, 2:54 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, you're free to create any strategies you want depending on the goal that you are pursuing. You can join with your allies or fight only with your league mates — it's all up to you.

UTC +2:00
1658888 users registered; 33393 topics; 251731 post; our newest member:ser121