All Categories

Negligible Differences in Stats

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 10, 2017, 22:2801/10/17
02/11/15

As the Capt of a league I'm capable of observing the statistics of not only my own castle but that of other players in my league.  I have noticed however that the variances between the actual current statistics as determined through my keep and the general statistics have an extremely Negligible differentiation.  I am assuming that the statistical data is baseline within the stats chart.  And that this is due to the fact that the boosts provided by several factors in the game will cause the variances to occur.  Is this assumption correct?  and should I and the Marshal who sometimes rely on these figures to determine strengths and weakness in our players, utilize this information, though false to base our observations on?  Or should we assume these figures are inaccurate and thus ignore them relying strictly on our players to send us actual screenshots?

Is there a way you all can possibly update these figures to actual vs general; making allowances for boosts and boost variances?

Tamerin (Capt)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2017, 00:0101/11/17
03/22/16
Tamerin said:

As the Capt of a league I'm capable of observing the statistics of not only my own castle but that of other players in my league.  I have noticed however that the variances between the actual current statistics as determined through my keep and the general statistics have an extremely Negligible differentiation.  I am assuming that the statistical data is baseline within the stats chart.  And that this is due to the fact that the boosts provided by several factors in the game will cause the variances to occur.  Is this assumption correct?  and should I and the Marshal who sometimes rely on these figures to determine strengths and weakness in our players, utilize this information, though false to base our observations on?  Or should we assume these figures are inaccurate and thus ignore them relying strictly on our players to send us actual screenshots?

Is there a way you all can possibly update these figures to actual vs general; making allowances for boosts and boost variances?

Tamerin (Capt)

From what I have seen as Marshal the statistics can take up to 24 hours to update. An example is a new player joining and sending troops to a Beacon, the Beacon will update in minutes, the statistics may update the next hour or the next day. 
Jan 11, 2017, 01:1501/11/17
02/11/15
However the statistical sheets still have a huge differential in them from the actual.  The reason I'm not going to screenshot an example even from my own castle is because I don't wish to disclose the strengths of our leagues beacons.  Which is understandable of course.  But in general the variances can range from up to 65% differentials.  
Jan 11, 2017, 04:1601/11/17
03/13/15

Tamerin said:

However the statistical sheets still have a huge differential in them from the actual.  The reason I'm not going to screenshot an example even from my own castle is because I don't wish to disclose the strengths of our leagues beacons.  Which is understandable of course.  But in general the variances can range from up to 65% differentials.  

The stats on the embassy page does not include the legendary bonus so you will find the difference. It only gives you the basic units stength combined without the legendaries.

You can use the analysis but you will have to keep in mind that some players might have more legendaries and some might have less, so you will have to include this in you calculation.
Jan 11, 2017, 14:3401/11/17
Jan 11, 2017, 14:56(edited)
12/13/14

Tamerin said:

I am assuming that the statistical data is baseline within the stats chart.  And that this is due to the fact that the boosts provided by several factors in the game will cause the variances to occur.  Is this assumption correct?

Tamerin (Capt)

See FAQ

https://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1180/9/do-the-league-statistics-count-additional-bonuses-from-relics-and-lost-arts-upgrades

Data is not baseline - wait a few hours and check again (or clear your cache lol)

To test the system just examine your own stats, by comparing your Garrison tab or doing a fake Recall from Beacons

remember to deduct all bonuses from Legendaries (5.53k in this example)

But while we are on this subject, I would like to know if the Beacon Defense Bonus is baseline
I am quite convinced that it is
It only adds to the basic level-one strength of units and ignores all bonuses (like our castle walls)
In other words, it acts like a 25,000 Castle Defense Bonus - which is pitiful (especially when beacons get no protection from Force Limits in Stormfall)

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 11, 2017, 16:3301/11/17
Jan 11, 2017, 16:36(edited)
10/04/13

The data on the stats page does not include the boost legendary units get from their support units.  So if your defense army is made up entirely of hydras and eldrich golems your defense stats in the embassy could be off by 50% or more.  For most people legendaries make up only a small portion of their army so the difference is not too significant, but this is something to keep in mind when setting minimum troop requirements for your league and deciding whether to expel members for not meeting these requirements. 

Location based bonuses (like the beacon defense bonus) to not show up in league stats, or when you go to recall your troops from the beacon.  They are only applied during battles.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.