All Categories

Can't find way to remove account

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 8, 2017, 17:4001/08/17

I want to dissolve this account and I can't seem to find the way to remove it. I've done searches with no luck.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 8, 2017, 19:2701/08/17
03/13/15
you can click on your name on the top right corner, it will take you to the profile page and go to the profile page  and you should find an option there
Jan 8, 2017, 21:0501/08/17
03/22/16

Chickenmcfugg said:

I want to dissolve this account and I can't seem to find the way to remove it. I've done searches with no luck.

I believe the only way to delete an account is to submit a ticket to support. This will make your account a User Deleted account. http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

Jan 8, 2017, 23:2801/08/17
08/22/15
Chickenmcfugg said:

I would with a name like that too. Lol
Jan 10, 2017, 06:5201/10/17
10/31/14

You can't dissolve and account. but you can delete it on the profile section

Profile>edit account> delete account

But be warned starting any other account will be regarded as multi accounting and its against terms of use.
Jan 29, 2017, 20:1801/29/17

Hey there,

I dont want to delete my Plarium account, but I want to delete my account from one of the games (Vikings) and a build a new one.

How I can do that?
Jan 29, 2017, 20:3401/29/17
03/22/16
Maahes said:

Hey there,

I dont want to delete my Plarium account, but I want to delete my account from one of the games (Vikings) and a build a new one.

How I can do that?
Under the terms of Plarium games you cannot restart your game in any way.
Jan 29, 2017, 22:1701/29/17
So, the only way is to renounce to play that game. Is not to clever, but is their choice. I will find another game to play.
Jan 30, 2017, 01:1201/30/17
brunsonthomas said:

Maahes said:

Hey there,

How I can do that?
That is kind of a stupid thing really, not being able to at least restart if you want to or need to, if you are unable to get on the game for a few days unexpectedly, your city could be gutted and you'll have a hell of a time rebuilding with no defensive units and little in the way of resources to rebuild quickly enough to make playing it worth while any more, there really should be a way to delete or at least restart your game, if the game makers would consider adding something like this they would probally lose less people that quit for this reason, worth considering i'd say
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 30, 2017, 05:4101/30/17
10/04/13
kidcarter2016 said:

brunsonthomas said:

Maahes said:

Hey there,

How I can do that?
That is kind of a stupid thing really, not being able to at least restart if you want to or need to, if you are unable to get on the game for a few days unexpectedly, your city could be gutted and you'll have a hell of a time rebuilding with no defensive units and little in the way of resources to rebuild quickly enough to make playing it worth while any more, there really should be a way to delete or at least restart your game, if the game makers would consider adding something like this they would probally lose less people that quit for this reason, worth considering i'd say
When you create a new account it starts with nothing, so the thinking is that whatever you have left will be better than starting new from scratch.  Attackers cannot downgrade your buildings no matter how many times they hit you, so you will always at least have those.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.