War is over...

6 Replies
Lord Oberon
Administrator
7 January, 2017, 1:34 PM UTC

War is over only when the last warrior has fallen.


Leave a comment if you don't lose your fighting spirit under any circumstances!


Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
7 January, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

UTC +2:00
Warrior
7 January, 2017, 9:04 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Nice one!!!
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Gadheras
7 January, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
Warrior said:

Gadheras said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Nice one!!!
And if you don't know where its from. Shame on you! lol
UTC +2:00
Warrior
28 January, 2017, 7:37 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

Gadheras said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Nice one!!!
And if you don't know where its from. Shame on you! lol
I guess it wouls be cause i think i have dropped my casual reading habits for a while now :)
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Gadheras
28 January, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC
Blade Runner
UTC +2:00
roadstar Pitbull
5 February, 2017, 7:28 PM UTC
If you have never lost a battle, your not playing, just being a bully to the little players....
UTC +0:00
1659242 users registered; 33236 topics; 251882 posts; our newest member:holliday4u