Emperors again?

Emperors again?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 12, 2017, 15:1201/12/17
12/18/14
trevor said:

i think after yesterdays advent  this will see a few leagues give up in the game 

ive never seen so many beacons change hands  so fast ????

it was the big leagues again  hitting little ones 

,but i did see a few smaller leagues link  up and hit the bigger ones 

i just feel this game is now dieing fast ????

really? so you consider Legion Latina, Fellowship and Anarchy small leagues?  I think if you read the Balurs Shield thread you will see what is going to happen .....
Jan 12, 2017, 15:4101/12/17
A group of mega-coiners and hoarders of secret exploit knowledge are going to clear beacon game for all the leagues? That it?
Jan 12, 2017, 15:4601/12/17
12/18/14
Ryu said:

A group of mega-coiners and hoarders of secret exploit knowledge are going to clear beacon game for all the leagues? That it?
I would say players who dedicated 2yrs + are going to enjoy the game in a big way before they leave 
Jan 12, 2017, 15:4901/12/17
06/29/14

Jezebel said:

trevor said:

i think after yesterdays advent  this will see a few leagues give up in the game 

ive never seen so many beacons change hands  so fast ????

it was the big leagues again  hitting little ones 

Generally, when the little leagues hit the big ones, you don't see red on the map, just the screenshot of all of their offense dying, lol.

Take note that Destiny attacked 2 leagues that were higher rank than us, including the league that was ranked #1.  And the best part is, it's a war game, no need for a reason, even though there was one.

,but i did see a few smaller leagues link  up and hit the bigger ones 

i just feel this game is now dieing fast ????

really? so you consider Legion Latina, Fellowship and Anarchy small leagues?  I think if you read the Balurs Shield thread you will see what is going to happen .....

Jan 12, 2017, 16:0501/12/17
02/28/16

Ryu said:

Term griefing comes to mind.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 12, 2017, 20:4101/12/17
10/04/13
Stormfall said:

Ryu said:

This is a war game.  They're warring.  Of course there will be a flood of tears from the leagues one the receiving end, but that's just how war games work. 
Jan 12, 2017, 23:0501/12/17

Again: That is all? No news? Perfectly aware, no trouble, game might even be better for it afterwards. Have fun.

(Re: Game dying fast, do not think so.)

Jan 13, 2017, 16:2201/13/17

djmoody said:

Stormfall said:

Ryu said:

Personally I am trying to make some fun content cause the game is super boring.

And the only people that are intentionally to be 'griefed' are Plarium. Partly a protest, partly to point out how stupid some of the mechanics and events are. They made these stupid systems we are just using them.

People are more than welcome to join the protest by dropping their own beacons. Doesn't have to be a forced thing. Join Balur's shield today :)

DJ, we are not in the safe-spaces SJW generation, if that wording managed to get you griefed I am quite willing to apologize. Will be interesting to see how far you get with your plan.
Jan 14, 2017, 17:3001/14/17
12/18/14

Ryu said:

Again: That is all? No news? Perfectly aware, no trouble, game might even be better for it afterwards. Have fun.

Maybe check with some players who play Total Domination where the same game format has been implemented prior to Stormfall

I understand that game is pretty much dead
Jan 16, 2017, 04:0901/16/17

So much whining over a wargame. The map is always changing, and if you hold beacons, they will eventually get hit.

And I think the OP already has his answer. 

Mascalzone

I asked few weeks ago to Frenzie the reason for this tactic

His answer: "Ask Destiny".

But the most important thing is that I cant stand in a league that is part of a coalition that is not responding and does not defend the general interests but their own

Jan 16, 2017, 09:5701/16/17
10/31/14

Ryu said:

No a whole map, the whole of Darkshine is going to let a group of mega-coiners and hoarders of secret exploit knowledge ruin their game. I find that ecxclusive. 

FRENZIE said

Found the best song to suit DJ Moody lolz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCY9c0OOWvA

I advice not to listen to those hunger inducing, encelopathy infective songs. one tend to be very active and unable to control his motion when listening to such. head jerking is one of the symptoms

These I find to to match all these Dj Moody bular nonsense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

Jan 19, 2017, 16:1601/19/17
08/31/15

djmoody said:

I just started Grepolis.

I like their approach to money - it's the one I would implement if I was developing a game.

There are a couple of items that are hygiene factors to the game. If you buy them your game will be a lot less grindy. You can be just as effective without buying the items but you probably want to spend the money so your game is a lot less clicks.

Those items are priced at what amounts to a reasonable subscription price (approx £5 a month).

It's still possible to buy an advantage by speed boosting your city building completion but that is extremely expensive. There is NO simply buying end game via instant purchase of infinite troops, like this horrible game.

What you get is A LOT of people paying A SMALL AMOUNT to play the game (ultimately A LOT of revenue)

There is still the opportunity for the walking brain dead to pump thousands in the game, so they can still clean up from the uber spenders. But the uber spender won't become an instant hero, if they are bad at the game they will still fail.

There is also considerably more complexity to the game which allows for a lot more strategy - again, pushes the game balance back towards the good not the coiners.

I hope it stays fairly balanced.  I've played too many pay optional games that start good like that then devolve into unbalanced cash grab messes.  Sometimes I think they do it on purpose; the balanced start gets you invested in the game, then they start adding more and more to spend on in hopes players will shell out more and more to stay competitive.  The scary thing is it works.  I never realized so many people had thousands of dollars to throw into pay to win games every week. 

Maybe I'll just stick to the PS4.  I'd miss the social aspect, but at least I don't have to watch games I used to love turn to unbalanced messes and die.  Its a bad feeling when something you used to enjoy turns into a chore that you do more out of obligation than because you derive enjoyment from it.

Jan 21, 2017, 20:1601/21/17
12/21/14
Ryu said:

Send me co'ord's and ill end your game within the next hour lol. You can see what happens when ppl with huge armies do what they want when they want and there's nothing you can do except get out you wallet lol
Jan 27, 2017, 21:5101/27/17
11/06/15

Oh,

I've stepped into the boi's real life Destiny circle jerk around the campfire forum.

Otherwise known as mindless wall of screed.