All Categories

Emperors again?

Emperors again?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 7, 2017, 05:4601/07/17
07/07/14

Emperors again?

Once, Frenzie told me that his real target is to fight Destiny.

Well, Frenzie is a liar because i have never seen one of his raid against Destiny, shure not in the long time i was with that league (before Test went out of his mind, changing internal rules and pushing out some players including myself).

Now i am in Dragoni's League and since I was here I had to attend to repeated attacks on our beacons.

Last one this night, Attack, conquer and leave.

I asked few weeks ago to Frenzie the reason for this tactic which, in my opinion, is only useful to Plarium but it does not bring any advantage to the player and to the Emperors.

His answer: "Ask Destiny".

Well, if i have a problem with test, i try to take a solution with him, not with his neighbour.

Dragoni's League is an Italian League with some interracial players and many of them are good and loyal players such as the others.

Dragoni is part of the coralition (exists yet?) but i have never seen any kind of help or retail against Emperors, against Frenzie for first.

This disapponts me, and others like me, because this game have no future.

I dont want to spend anymore my money to revive my defensive troops for shure they will be down in the next attack by Frenzie.

But the most important thing is that I cant stand in a league that is part of a coalition that is not responding and does not defend the general interests but their own.

So Plarium, thanks for nothing. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2017, 06:0601/07/17
12/18/14

Emperors have nothing to attack

Destiny did take the last beacon they held and upgraded to level 5

What can they do against a league that doesn't have the same playing field as the rest?
Jan 7, 2017, 07:0101/07/17
06/29/14

Destiny is not part of a Coralition.  We left that quite some time ago.  So that clears that up.

And as Jezebel has said, we have hit Emperors only beacon, we even waited till it was level 5 to attack to see if they were brave enough to put defense in it.  

But alas, they were too scared and we defeated Emperors when they were a single beacon league, yet they can't beat Destiny when we have our defense spread out double the amount of beacons they had (2 instead of their 1).

If Emperors want to run around hitting leagues that have ties to Destiny, that is their call.  They can continue to kill the game and wipe out the smaller player base out there.   

When Frenzie found out I was quitting, she asked me to stay and asked what she could do to make me stay.   And yet, in the same breath, she goes around the server wiping out smaller leagues and creating an atmosphere where hundreds of players are quitting due to her actions...  To me that seems like pretty sad and contradicting sentiments to have.

Some "unknown" person sent me this msg:

Jan 7, 2017, 09:2601/07/17
Same strategy on both sides of the Emperor/Destiny fight really. Was the reason we went out, back in the day. I would really like to see the big fight happening, that will be screenshots for the aeons, and if it´s a close fight the game will be better after. Not saying ever after, since the basic problem aint fixed.
Jan 7, 2017, 09:4601/07/17
10/30/15

the game and cheat as you can have thousands of black troops having no beacon? I don't intend to spend more money for a game decided only by the Plarium, and an incorrect.

Jan 7, 2017, 10:0401/07/17

The armies have been bought and darkened when both sides still had beacons. They are carefully conserved (and in some cases revived if needed). The whole purpose of the fighting proxy-of-the-week and cheating by alt defense is to avoid losses to the pixel men.

Jan 7, 2017, 10:3501/07/17
12/18/14

lol Destiny has beacons so they have darkened troops 

Emps may have been reviving theirs and some players moved to Emps from leagues that had beacons so there ya have it :)

Cheers!
Jan 7, 2017, 11:1001/07/17
Jezebel said:

lol Destiny has beacons so they have darkened troops 

Emps may have been reviving theirs and some players moved to Emps from leagues that had beacons so there ya have it :)

Cheers!
That, too.
Jan 7, 2017, 12:0301/07/17
08/06/16

Test smart player god of stormfall ! please i will send again an ally offer to your account. It will be an honor to me to have such a good player as an ally as you :) 

Emperor Nikolinos
Jan 7, 2017, 12:2101/07/17
06/06/15

Who is Frenzie to claim to decide who can play and who not in Stormfall? 

I came into this game because I saw an opportunity to act and having fun and at the same time organize good war strategies in compliance with rules, but above all to common ideals. 

No one can force me to betray someone, to change an alliance only for his personal use. 

I'm really thinking of leaving the game, I no longer see a fair and loyal spirit, I prefer to spend my money in RL in which if i've a pbm i will solve directly.

Jan 7, 2017, 15:0801/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 20:29(edited)
12/21/14

You all need to stop with the Whinning!!

Its a WAR game!!!

Only 1 place to point the finger and that is who created this environment and that's PLARIUM!!!!

<Changed the words. Please Follow the Forum Rules>
Jan 7, 2017, 15:4801/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 20:30(edited)
10/07/14

Tychi said:

You all need to stop with the Whinning!!!!

Its a WAR game!!!

Only 1 place to point the finger and that is who created this environment and that's PLARIUM!!!!

well said buddie  most players are fed up and leaveing and want to mess up plariums game 

i fear this is just the start of things 

Jan 7, 2017, 22:1701/07/17
06/23/15

The matter of fact is that there is a clear direct reponsibility of Plarium in all this, as well as there are other matters which should have to be clarified. Emperors have adopted an absolutely and purely bullying behavior, that instead of being deterred and sanctioned by Plarium seems to be not only accepted but  supported.

I wish someone from Plarium  would tell me how you can reach the amount of troops that  players like Frenzie have. I am aware that there are credit cards, and I  have used mine  in this game too, but is it  possible that someone might allocate so much money for a game? It is not just a question of quantity of money, which also does not fail me, but the fact of spending in such amount for a game. If so, then there something mentally strange, but Plarium should also intervene in this case because it can not allow someone to assume a position of absolute predominance  virtually without  playing, but only by spending. At least in my Country, this kind of reality would be prosecuted, since Stormfall could no longer be considered as a  game, because it would not be a game at all. 

Please, do not to say that such amount of forces can be reached with the battlefields. The tales are nice but unrealistic. I would also like someone from Plarium to explain to me how one can sustain that amount of troops without being constantly on the computer and without feeling them only with money.

All this is not only strange, but definitely suspect.

On the top of all this, Plarium is allowing and incouraging the bullying behaviour of a few players to the detriment of all others. This is unethical and immoral and should also be clearly stated in the rules of the game, because before entering the game people must know that for them it will not matter to carry out all the activities provided for the game, but that they will not get results if not spending  more money than other players, and that in case they win't do it then they will be left in total mercy of those who will spend more. The absence of these warnings in my Country would constitute a violation of applicable laws and would be pursued. Having attorneys available, I am also considering to ask them to act against Plarium.  

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 9, 2017, 09:0901/09/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Well is it Emps fault that Plarium created an utterly unbalanced game where the end game could simply be bought. Infinite troops purchaseable immediately. No gameplay / game progress is required, simply cash. Utterly ridiculous and game destroying.

A league went and made itself relevant by spending stupid amounts of money. If it wasn't Emps though it would have been someone else.

As it resulted in Emps having no beacons and Unforgivens being destroyed you would have to wonder whether it was money well spent. The only outcome of all that spending to grief Destiny into 2 beacons (because the only sensible way to counter the threat of the 1.5bn coined hammer was/is to stick all your defence in just a couple of massively stacked beacons).

If I had spent a 5 figure, if not 6 figure amount of money on the game I would have wanted a much better return than that, being an annoyance to someone else's game.

One upside, Emps have been the catalyst for the server shutting down even quicker than Plarium were tipping it in the dumpster 

Utimately Plarium killed their own game with their greed. 

It's not like we didn't point out this was going to happen when they started the string of Pay to Win updates about 2 years ago. Was just waiting for the idiots with more money than sense to arrive.
This was the reason that about a year ago myself and several others (I can't remember if you were one of them or not) recommended that plarium put a hard cap on the amount of money that can be spent on a single account per week/month.  I think it would have helped significantly with game balance and player retention, but of course a for profit company doesn't want to tell a player they aren't allowed to pay the company more money. 
Jan 9, 2017, 13:1801/09/17
03/20/14

Warrior said:

I think there is cap on boosting troops in the queue if you are more than -100k food production.. but with the 50% food consumption reduction and 25% food production increase and Dragon stone, the actual limit becomes much higher.

wow, did you just say "i think" as apposed to I Discovered it because I invented it and I thought of it first but im having trouble deciding if i thought of it first or i encoded it by accident while i was creating new species to walk upon this earth that i created in only 3 days and not 6.

And i must admit that this time you are correct, with the lovars, paragon, 25% 50% temp castle skin dragon stone obolisc and ridiculous farm lvl to get it down to under -100k, The big thing to remember after is to plan for the big troop boost. so save up your 3-400 1 day boosts to do them in 1 go, then you olnly have to line up the food problem 1 time.
Jan 9, 2017, 13:4401/09/17
Jan 10, 2017, 06:58(edited)
08/22/14
djmoody said:

I just started Grepolis.

I like their approach to money - it's the one I would implement if I was developing a game.

There is also considerably more complexity to the game which allows for a lot more strategy - again, pushes the game balance back towards the good not the coiners.

Thank you for posting this feedback here, I am going to check it out as I was on the lookout for a better, more balanced game.
Jan 11, 2017, 10:1701/11/17
06/13/15

djmoody said:

Well is it Emps fault that Plarium created an utterly unbalanced game where the end game could simply be bought. Infinite troops purchaseable immediately. No gameplay / game progress is required, simply cash. Utterly ridiculous and game destroying.

A league went and made itself relevant by spending stupid amounts of money. If it wasn't Emps though it would have been someone else.

As it resulted in Emps having no beacons and Unforgivens being destroyed you would have to wonder whether it was money well spent. The only outcome of all that spending to grief Destiny into 2 beacons (because the only sensible way to counter the threat of the 1.5bn coined hammer was/is to stick all your defence in just a couple of massively stacked beacons).

If I had spent a 5 figure, if not 6 figure amount of money on the game I would have wanted a much better return than that, being an annoyance to someone else's game.

One upside, Emps have been the catalyst for the server shutting down even quicker than Plarium were tipping it in the dumpster 

Utimately Plarium killed their own game with their greed. 

It's not like we didn't point out this was going to happen when they started the string of Pay to Win updates about 2 years ago. Was just waiting for the idiots with more money than sense to arrive.

Found the best song to suit DJ Moody lolz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCY9c0OOWvA

Jan 12, 2017, 15:1201/12/17
12/18/14
trevor said:

i think after yesterdays advent  this will see a few leagues give up in the game 

ive never seen so many beacons change hands  so fast ????

it was the big leagues again  hitting little ones 

,but i did see a few smaller leagues link  up and hit the bigger ones 

i just feel this game is now dieing fast ????

really? so you consider Legion Latina, Fellowship and Anarchy small leagues?  I think if you read the Balurs Shield thread you will see what is going to happen .....
Jan 12, 2017, 15:4101/12/17
A group of mega-coiners and hoarders of secret exploit knowledge are going to clear beacon game for all the leagues? That it?
Jan 12, 2017, 15:4601/12/17
12/18/14
Ryu said:

A group of mega-coiners and hoarders of secret exploit knowledge are going to clear beacon game for all the leagues? That it?
I would say players who dedicated 2yrs + are going to enjoy the game in a big way before they leave 
Jan 12, 2017, 15:4901/12/17
06/29/14

Jezebel said:

trevor said:

i think after yesterdays advent  this will see a few leagues give up in the game 

ive never seen so many beacons change hands  so fast ????

it was the big leagues again  hitting little ones 

Generally, when the little leagues hit the big ones, you don't see red on the map, just the screenshot of all of their offense dying, lol.

Take note that Destiny attacked 2 leagues that were higher rank than us, including the league that was ranked #1.  And the best part is, it's a war game, no need for a reason, even though there was one.

,but i did see a few smaller leagues link  up and hit the bigger ones 

i just feel this game is now dieing fast ????

really? so you consider Legion Latina, Fellowship and Anarchy small leagues?  I think if you read the Balurs Shield thread you will see what is going to happen .....