This topic is closed

Lag in-game normal?

3 Replies
Michael
6 January, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC

Hello,

I'm a new player, just wondering if a constant lag (that gets worse gradually after playing for about thirty mins without closing the game window) is normal for players?

Also, is there a way to possibly improve the speed of the game, or get rid of any lag a player might be experiencing? I recall reading something in the very beginning of playing about allowing cookies -or something- to achieve the best experience of the game. And is there a certain browser that's best for the game (Micro Edge, Chrome, Firefox)?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Vojo de Saĝo
UTC -4:00
FAILO
6 January, 2017, 11:52 PM UTC
i rarely have issues with lag. try a different browser chrome has always worked best for me
UTC +0:00
Michael
7 January, 2017, 2:25 AM UTC

Yes! I tried it on Chrome and instantly noticed a tremendous difference. Absolutely no lag, I guess Microsoft is lying when it says Edge is best for Win 10! I've been dealing with a horrible lag this whole time. 

Thanks very much Failo!

Vojo de Saĝo
UTC -4:00
Warrior
7 January, 2017, 4:26 AM UTC

Yes i have used Edge, Firefox and Chrome and have found Chrome to be the best out of it.

However you might see some lag when you see a castle which has been fireballed or attacked with wrath or Weor which is loading of the graphics that takes some time.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
1722167 users registered; 42793 topics; 271915 posts; our newest member:kocha