This topic is closed

Please provide us with the Positive Feedback

42 Replies
Jezebel
6 January, 2017, 1:02 AM UTC

Please respond to the request for examples of positive feedback to the beacon massacre events as far as I know the majority of the players are not in favor of these events.

They have changed the game to the degree that people no longer wish to partake in aspects of the game that were the MAIN goals and aspirations of leagues for two years - personally there are no longer any goals to strive for in the game - certain events have taken the wind out of my sails.

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
6 January, 2017, 1:38 AM UTC
I'm done. I just sent a letter to the player who i am turning my command over too. 
wesleypringle1
6 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
nope nothing positive to say about this Game it's gone to the Dogs
The Keep
UTC +4:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 3:48 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

Please respond to the request for examples of positive feedback to the beacon massacre events as far as I know the majority of the players are not in favor of these events.

They have changed the game to the degree that people no longer wish to partake in aspects of the game that were the MAIN goals and aspirations of leagues for two years - personally there are no longer any goals to strive for in the game - certain events have taken the wind out of my sails.

Greetings. 

Lady Jezebel, I know that some players don't like this Event. However, there are a lot of players that actually do enjoy the Massacre Event. It's a chance for players to engage in massive fights and battles all over the map. Many players that were afraid of losing their Units now have a chance to use them and restore almost all of them for free right after the event ends. Thus, small Leagues finally have a chance to overcome stronger enemies and show their potential. And big Leagues need to act quickly and jointly if they want to hold their positions.

We're not planning to cancel such Tournaments since there are many players who find it very interesting and addictive.

UTC +2:00
Gadheras
6 January, 2017, 3:53 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Greetings. 

Lady Jezebel, I know that some players don't like this Event. However, there are a lot of players that actually do enjoy the Massacre Event. It's a chance for players to engage in massive fights and battles all over the map. Many players that were afraid of losing their Units now have a chance to use them and restore almost all of them for free right after the event ends. Thus, small Leagues finally have a chance to overcome stronger enemies and show their potential. And big Leagues need to act quickly and jointly if they want to hold their positions.

We're not planning to cancel such Tournaments since there are many players who find it very interesting and addictive.

Where is the posetive feedback from the ones that do? That is all we ask for right?
Warrior
6 January, 2017, 3:57 PM UTC

Maybe this post gives a clear picture.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/31800_customer-service-tips/?post=236947

Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 January, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Greetings. 

Where is the posetive feedback from the ones that do? That is all we ask for right?
Sure. For example, it's one of the best features of 2016 according to players' opinion on Facebook, here is one of the comments - http://screencast.com/t/L3HTQOaEJyd
Gadheras
6 January, 2017, 5:06 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Greetings. 

Sure. For example, it's one of the best features of 2016 according to players' opinion on Facebook, here is one of the comments - http://screencast.com/t/L3HTQOaEJyd

Well I don't do facebook. The version of the game I play here isn't on facebook. The community of the version of the game we play here have input on this forum right?

roadstar Pitbull
6 January, 2017, 10:15 PM UTC
No facebook here.
Jezebel
7 January, 2017, 12:39 AM UTC

Facebook is not this server

I posted what is really being done during beacon massacres but my post was deleted.

You are ending this game with these events which is unfortunate for those of us who put 2yrs + into building our castles and armies.

So be it, you have lost a customer that used to spend moderately and I will do my best to take advantage of these events in the most efficient manner to aid in speeding up the process of ending the game - way to go Plarium watch how it goes down in the next month
Rosconz
7 January, 2017, 8:43 AM UTC

INCREADABLE!!!  

So the Company response to Jezebel's question is Warrior quoting himself (What an ego) and Eugenia quoting from a completely different server. (How long and hard did you have to search to come up with that 1 quote? We can all see how far you had to go.) 

It wouldn't take more than 10 minutes to show dozens and dozens of negative feedback posts. (probably a bit longer if I was desperate enough to search Facebook as well.)

UTC +12:00
Lord Mark
7 January, 2017, 10:54 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Greetings. 

About Paragon 11 i posted in sugestions 1 year ago...it was approved....

I love my paragon 11 

Thank u plarium !

djmoody
7 January, 2017, 12:09 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

I know that some players don't like this Event.

Correction - virtually ALL players don't like the event (since launch not sure a single player has supported on the forums for example).

You made beacon holding a much bigger hassle. Beacon holding is the ONLY end game in this content-less mess. But it provides little to no benefit (just DE). In contrast a single beacon (the fortress) can give 20%+ bonus to attack, defence, food and travel.

Outside of bragging rights for ranking the incentive now is just to hold and level fortress and grief all the smucks who are still trying to play a beacon game.

If you do that, you also have the benefit of a lower rank so winning things like the flag tournament is much easier. You also cut the time needed to run your league by about 80%+.

To say your game is totally broken, devoid of logic and that Plarium is utterly clueless wold be the understatement of 2017.

But hey don't listen to your experienced players who still bother to post on the forums. We are a dying bread. All the casuals left the game in 2016 and now many of the big long term hard core players are leaving too. My server will be dead shortly. But nothing to see, no problems, let CM's post copy and paste platitudes, ignoring all the while quality feedback from THE CUSTOMER (who are supposed to be always right btw), while the game rots to death.

Worst developer ever (and that is saying something as I already have a very low opinion of the self serving, greedy and exploitative industry)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
djmoody
7 January, 2017, 12:13 PM UTC

Seriosuly wth is wrong with you

WHEN YOU WON'T LISTEN TO US ON A SINGLE ***BLEEPING*** ISSUE

What is the point in you?

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
villaridge
7 January, 2017, 12:39 PM UTC
djmoody said:

right, lol, what he said
villaridge
UTC +6:00
Snowgoon
8 January, 2017, 1:02 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Eugenia Misura said:

According to ONE player on facebook, but many facebook players hate it too so stop cherry-picking.
The player in question was brown-nosing to try to win 2000 sapphires, and Elijah is a mod

If you love facebook so much then give us the same benefits that they get

Like 50% resource protection in warehouse/barn and cheaper/stronger castle skins

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
Just some guy
8 January, 2017, 7:00 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

Facebook is not this server

I posted what is really being done during beacon massacres but my post was deleted.

You are ending this game with these events which is unfortunate for those of us who put 2yrs + into building our castles and armies.

So be it, you have lost a customer that used to spend moderately and I will do my best to take advantage of these events in the most efficient manner to aid in speeding up the process of ending the game - way to go Plarium watch how it goes down in the next month

Welcome to the gogo family.

UTC +7:00
nobody
8 January, 2017, 5:49 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Greetings. 

"Thus, small Leagues finally have a chance to overcome stronger enemies and show their potential".

..............................................................................................................................................................................

the game is relative:  small cannot overcome stronger, it cannot happen,  showing potential is a horrible tactic.  an ambush is much better.

the player in the facebook link is stating that the 10% resource sink is so much better than a 50% or worse resource sink, that is the true statement.  a smaller resource sink is desired.  i will state (again) what they did not state.  greater rewards as well as multiple growth paths are also desired.

BiohazarD
9 January, 2017, 8:58 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Plarium has taken some suggestions from players.  For example, troops returning from beacons are now sent to catacombs automatically.  Of course many have also been rejected for various reasons which moderators aren't privileged to know. 
Gadheras
9 January, 2017, 9:49 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Plarium has taken some suggestions from players.  For example, troops returning from beacons are now sent to catacombs automatically.  Of course many have also been rejected for various reasons which moderators aren't privileged to know. 
becasue "sapphires" is the most reasonable conclusion.
1725838 users registered; 43349 topics; 271962 posts; our newest member:Commander #2694531