All Categories

Question for Emps

Question for Emps

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 3, 2017, 23:5701/03/17
07/11/13

Question for Emps

as  a moderator deleted the thread with my question, I shall ask it again.

I believe Sarah Walker said that it is foolish for non-Emps players to put up the facts of what happened, Thus my question for Emps players is:

I have heard claims that the attack on the Fellowship beacons were done by 2 "rogue' players who were wanting to quit the game.

Is this true? Are those rogue players?

If the answer to that is yes, Can you explain to me as to how they were "rogue" when a current Emperor's captain was also in the league strike (while they didn't send O, they were still in it). Based on that, would the logical conclusion be that the attack was a blatant act of aggression on Emps part with the support of Emps, rather than 2 "rogue" players hitting a beacon, as if they were "rogue" why didn't the 2 of them hit it themselves.

Looking forward to a response that will hopefully clear the air of any false assumptions or claims brought forth. :)

*  I don't want this to turn into a flame war, I think we can have a civil discussion on this as only things being discussed should be facts*

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 4, 2017, 07:1401/04/17
06/13/15

Skycooldude said:

If the answer to that is yes, Can you explain to me as to how they were "rogue" when a current Emperor's captain was also in the league strike (while they didn't send O, they were still in it). Based on that, would the logical conclusion be that the attack was a blatant act of aggression on Emps part with the support of Emps, rather than 2 "rogue" players hitting a beacon, as if they were "rogue" why didn't the 2 of them hit it themselves.

Roftie, who is now User deleted wanted to drag my name into this. All it took was my archer tripwire to have me in the league attack with him against Fellowship B518. And that is exactly what he wanted everyone to think! And why do you think that is? To divert Emps from fighting Destiny perhaps?

http://prntscr.com/drai8i

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.