All Categories

Emps Leadership goes rogue and Fellowship pays the price!

Emps Leadership goes rogue and Fellowship pays the price!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 4, 2017, 20:4701/04/17
12/18/14

Update - yes Roftie quit, he ported next to a Fellowship beacon but hadn't intended to hit the edge one (his words - i accidently hit a outside beacon when i teleported next to a inside one) the trip was so Frenzie would get the report - I suppose so she would know he was quitting? Dunno ...

He apparently still had 200k saphs on his acct when he deleted it - personally I would have revived and gave it another go just for fun 

Jan 4, 2017, 21:5501/04/17
08/06/16
hey test :) whats up ? will you finally accept my ally offer ?
Jan 4, 2017, 22:1601/04/17
06/07/14
{Fellowship} respectfully requests that this post and all replies be deleted.  Truth or falsity is not at issue.  These are {Fellowship} internal matters and we do not wish them to be aired in the forum.  In addition, we feel the original poster has no game issue in this matter and no right to opine on matters devolving to {Fellowship} and its members.  I will be sending a message to our membership to not request that this post and its replies be restored.
Jan 4, 2017, 22:2301/04/17
06/29/14

RickB FoL said:

{Fellowship} respectfully requests that this post and all replies be deleted.  Truth or falsity is not at issue.  These are {Fellowship} internal matters and we do not wish them to be aired in the forum.  In addition, we feel the original poster has no game issue in this matter and no right to opine on matters devolving to {Fellowship} and its members.  I will be sending a message to our membership to not request that this post and its replies be restored.

Wow, crying on the forums doesn't suit you Rick.

Internal issues happen within a league.  When another league attacks you and edge beacon territory is taken, it becomes and external matter.

Many chronicle articles are written about just that, and they take it a step further and show league wides too.

If you complain enough, maybe you can make it on the chronicles with all the letters included too...

Jan 5, 2017, 00:0101/05/17
07/07/15

The most amusing thing I've read here is that test claims to be the possessor of the truth.  As someone how knows the truth, but will not offer it up for many reasons, I can tell you that tests claims are not the real truth - only his version of the truth to paint the ugliest picture of his nemeses league EMPERORS.

Test, you claim to be all noble and righteous, but we all know you to be a scheming back stabber who is good with words.  Do you know how often I've gotten messages that say something like, "I'm not like test, you can trust me...."

Your reputation is sinking fast.
Jan 5, 2017, 00:1901/05/17
12/18/14
Kahanapunahana said:

The most amusing thing I've read here is that test claims to be the possessor of the truth.  As someone how knows the truth, but will not offer it up for many reasons, I can tell you that tests claims are not the real truth - only his version of the truth to paint the ugliest picture of his nemeses league EMPERORS.

Test, you claim to be all noble and righteous, but we all know you to be a scheming back stabber who is good with words.  Do you know how often I've gotten messages that say something like, "I'm not like test, you can trust me...."

Well I have to say that most comments before confirmation was received from Roftie were speculation but that's been cleared up here already.  In all fairness the post was created to start a flame war.  So flame on!
Jan 5, 2017, 04:5101/05/17
06/29/14
Kahanapunahana said:

You like to speak about truth, go through my post and point out what was not truthful.  You make plenty of claims, time to try to back 'em up.
Jan 5, 2017, 17:1401/05/17

RickB FoL said:

Sort yourself out will ya!!!

What was the 1st thing that came out of your mouth when you read this post I wonder?  "MUMMY"  lol

Get over it, it's a flame war and may it continue :)

Just for the record, Roftie is the 1 who sent the attack and he's happy for it to be on the forums :)
Jan 5, 2017, 17:4601/05/17
Jan 5, 2017, 17:47(edited)
06/29/14
test said:

Kahanapunahana said:

You like to speak about truth, go through my post and point out what was not truthful.  You make plenty of claims, time to try to back 'em up.
It appears you have nothing more to say after being challenged...guess we just have yet another poser on the forums that spouts stuff off but can't back anything up.   Cheers :D
Jan 6, 2017, 00:4901/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 04:52(edited)
12/18/14
djmoody said:

This thread is interesting to me for one reason and one reason only.......

YOU ARE NOW ONLY ALLOWED TO MAKE A POST INVOLVING A LEAGUE AFTER RECEIVING THEIR WRITTEN CONSENT REGARDING IT'S CONTENT?

I put that in caps because I was incredulous to read that.

Next question - WHY ARE THE CHRONICLES ALLOWED?

Final question - THIS GAME HAS GONE TO ****. 

Sorry that wasn't a question, just an observation.

ha ha
Jan 6, 2017, 02:3801/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 04:52(edited)
06/29/14

djmoody said:

YOU ARE NOW ONLY ALLOWED TO MAKE A POST INVOLVING A LEAGUE AFTER RECEIVING THEIR WRITTEN CONSENT REGARDING IT'S CONTENT?

Well said :D

I'll make things a bit more interesting and get Destiny involved in a fight with Fellowship, then I can post about my own battles.
Jan 6, 2017, 02:5001/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 04:51(edited)
06/29/14

test said:

djmoody said:

Well said :D

I'll make things a bit more interesting and get Destiny involved in a fight with Fellowship, then I can post about my own battles.

I don't need permisison to post about this now:

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 6, 2017, 04:5101/06/17
Jan 6, 2017, 04:51(edited)
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Where did you get that?  It's not in the forum rules anywhere. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 10, 2017, 06:5401/10/17
Jan 10, 2017, 06:55(edited)
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Test's post were moderated due to a complaint from Fellowship (although his orginal post wasn't even really about Fellowship tbh).

I picked most of that up simply from the threads (although maybe stuff in them has now been removed, so you can't see the trail). Also heard about it in TS (although not directly from Test).

It seems to have resulted in Fellowship no longer being no1, although tbh I think those of us that know the game know the rankings are just a shambles now. So not sure if they care about that or not.

Well as far as I am aware a player can only have a post someone else made about them (or their league) be removed if it contains personal information, insults, or threats.  Even if a screenshot or post contains what they claim to be false information, moderators/plarium are under no obligation to take it down.  And they certainly can't just ask that everything about them be removed because they don't like it. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 10, 2017, 16:0601/10/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

BiohazarD said:

Well as far as I am aware a player can only have a post someone else made about them (or their league) be removed if it contains personal information, insults, or threats.
That definitely wasn't the case here. There was no personal info, insult or threat.

None of the posts in this thread are currently deleted, so everything seems alright. 
Jan 12, 2017, 11:2001/12/17
03/20/14
The original will probably be in the trash topic that we can only see when there is a glitch happening