All Categories

Moderators are now deleting posts if it has what they deem to be any "false information" in it...

Moderators are now deleting posts if it has what they deem to be any "false information" in it...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 3, 2017, 06:5501/03/17
06/29/14

And yet they have allowed all of the other posts for YEARS with "false information" to be on the forums without any issue...gotta love the change in heart when I post something that is factual, (proven with screenshots and explanations) and even commented on by DJ who I think everyone can agree is very intelligent.

How was that last thread that lasted for days with all of the "false information" on it allowed and now this one taken down?

Please explain what was false about what was posted.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 3, 2017, 07:0401/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 07:07(edited)

wow that was quick im not even finished writing you a PM

as i said it was removed based on request 

regarding your other false information what you are referring to is a flame war between two league members 

first our knowledge of their issues would be limited unless we are in their leagues 

second impossible to be constructive since you cant be in two leagues at same time so you have one side of the story 

third it is ok war has lies has illusion and misconceptions 

fourth ( my favorite ) why in the world would i check from the first place 

besides everyone enjoys a flame war ( including me ) so why would we stop or delete it 

i assure if it ever goes beyond forum rules then we will react otherwise im gonna go and bring some popcorn and watch 

have fun 

note : do not post any details about fellowship battles with Emps unless it is fully true and they are ok with :))

and two facts they are not ok with it and it is not true 

Jan 3, 2017, 07:2401/03/17
12/18/14

exxxe said:

wow that was quick im not even finished writing you a PM

as i said it was removed based on request 

regarding your other false information what you are referring to is a flame war between two league members 

first our knowledge of their issues would be limited unless we are in their leagues 

second impossible to be constructive since you cant be in two leagues at same time so you have one side of the story 

third it is ok war has lies has illusion and misconceptions 

fourth ( my favorite ) why in the world would i check from the first place 

besides everyone enjoys a flame war ( including me ) so why would we stop or delete it 

i assure if it ever goes beyond forum rules then we will react otherwise im gonna go and bring some popcorn and watch 

have fun 

note : do not post any details about fellowship battles with Emps unless it is fully true and they are ok with :))

and two facts they are not ok with it and it is not true 

Who isn't okay with it?  I don't ever recall anyone giving permission to post things in reference to Destiny when I was a Captain there.  What part isn't true?

Jan 3, 2017, 07:4001/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 07:45(edited)

if test ,, or any in destiny sees something on forum about destiny that is not true , offending , or simply not happy it is shared publicly then send it to us we will look into it

-flame wars not included 

-chronicles not included

two Mods ( including me ) as far as im aware of received request for removal period 

(the other Mod did the deletion and i did the public relation yaaay happy me lol)

i already PMed test but i guess he is too quick 

and one last time just because he believes the flame war are lies that does not mean we will remove it

enjoy :))

Jan 3, 2017, 07:5101/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 08:04(edited)
12/18/14

Seems to me that some just can't handle the fact that they lost some troops, the beacon pong stopped pretty much immediately after that big loss :)

I didn't mention names or leagues and that is the truth its in red in the game chat box!

PS - there are a lot of untruths in the thread that test makes reference to but he did not ask the moderators to remove it he addressed it himself - the flame wars are pretty much the only entertainment we get these days
Jan 3, 2017, 08:3601/03/17
10/07/14

ive just came online to see this part  of a thread ????

i dont understand  why its been removed  we all have stuff posted we dont like so what ???

IT CALLED A GAME ???? ITS FUN  ????

doing this just makes players leave the game ????

test can you repost it again please  ?????

Jan 3, 2017, 08:3901/03/17
12/18/14
trevor said:

ive just came online to see this part  of a thread ????

i dont understand  why its been removed  we all have stuff posted we dont like so what ???

IT CALLED A GAME ???? ITS FUN  ????

doing this just makes players leave the game ????

test can you repost it again please  ?????

it will just get deleted again if you want to see screen shots message me in game :)
Jan 3, 2017, 08:5201/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 08:53(edited)
10/07/14

jez you know where my castle is please send me a  copy  i cant understand  why posts are removed 

us with test over christmas was the only fun on here over christmas ????

dam has this game reached  to that low now even  the fun part has to be removed ???

should of  said id pay 100 saphires to see it i bet  plarium  would put it back then :p

Jan 3, 2017, 10:5401/03/17

trevor said:

jez you know where my castle is please send me a  copy  i cant understand  why posts are removed 

us with test over christmas was the only fun on here over christmas ????

we did not touch anything there at all

dam has this game reached  to that low now even  the fun part has to be removed ???

your opinion but again the part that was removed was about Fellowship and Emps beacon fights and you are no where relevant to it

should of  said id pay 100 saphires to see it i bet  plarium  would put it back then :p

nope i will take 50k otherwise go check with jezebel 

Jan 3, 2017, 12:3601/03/17
10/07/14
exxe the one thing i agree with you is the last yes plarium will do anything for money :p
Jan 3, 2017, 15:4001/03/17
06/29/14
exxxe said:

if test ,, or any in destiny sees something on forum about destiny that is not true , offending , or simply not happy it is shared publicly then send it to us we will look into it

-flame wars not included 

-chronicles not included

two Mods ( including me ) as far as im aware of received request for removal period 

(the other Mod did the deletion and i did the public relation yaaay happy me lol)

and one last time just because he believes the flame war are lies that does not mean we will remove it

My new post is a flame war, let's have some fun!
Jan 3, 2017, 20:0001/03/17
test said:

exxxe said:

-flame wars not included 

-chronicles not included

My new post is a flame war, let's have some fun!
Am I invited :) ??
Jan 3, 2017, 20:5501/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 20:57(edited)
12/18/14
Well you could have been but Emps keep having the post taken down - I suppose they can't handle a flame war
Jan 3, 2017, 21:3101/03/17
Jan 4, 2017, 00:16(edited)
06/29/14

Indeed, it has been taken down yet again, even though one of the people involved had responded in the comments...pretty sad place this is becoming.

Exxe said flame wars were protected from this type of censorship, and yet it appears that very clearly that it's not.

Fellowship is actually the one getting it taken down.  They appear to have omnipotent control over what gets posted on the forums, even if it deals with destiny.

And even though the person that was apart of the attack had posted on the thread, the person attacking it appears has no right to talk about what they've done either.

This "moderating" (censoring) of flame wars is straight up bs and very sad to see.

Gives players just another reason to quit when one player can decide what does or doesn't get posted on the forums.

Jan 3, 2017, 22:3301/03/17
10/07/14

dam ive missed it again :p 

any chance of a new one please 

ive herd a lot of beacon fun next week with players leaveing the game  !!!!
Jan 3, 2017, 23:4901/03/17
07/11/13

Can we get a straight answer of why the posts keep getting taken down?

And "flame wars" won't work as it had developed into an intelligent discussion towards the end of the post.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.