This topic is closed

Wich is best seller in game discount

5 Replies
White and black
30 December, 2016, 10:36 AM UTC

Dear Plarium,

I see that your offer should be better than :30 demon +30 necro +stuff key class 1 ,2 ....

More interested in festival discount pack............more saphe.. delete stuff of troop  add castle skin....

Best regards,

DDC
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
30 December, 2016, 11:36 AM UTC
Lord White and Black, we're constantly working on new Discount Offers, I hope you'll take advantage of the ones you like
UTC +2:00
White and black
30 December, 2016, 12:00 PM UTC

when we have it my lord?

I hear some friend in my league talk about daily pack discount in this event. But i never saw them.

Any different between players

Best reagrds,

DDC
White and black
30 December, 2016, 12:06 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord White and Black, we're constantly working on new Discount Offers, I hope you'll take advantage of the ones you like

I saw just  class 1 ,2 or 3 key . Player need them? when receive all class 4. 

30 babarian and 30 knight. Player spend their money to play, mean they will have more better so that reward not good.

In my opinion it much be better if we have castle skin (boost castle) no low unit and low key. and some more sapher.
DDC
jumy
30 December, 2016, 7:31 PM UTC

seems only a data collection (attention to your VISA)

real offert is nothing

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
4 January, 2017, 11:36 AM UTC

White and black said:

when we have it my lord?

I hear some friend in my league talk about daily pack discount in this event. But i never saw them.

Any different between players

Best reagrds,

Lord White and black, we have many different offers in that game, some of your leaguemates could receive the one you haven't recieevd yet. But don't be frustrated, I'm sure you'll get the one you like :)

UTC +2:00
1778882 users registered; 48202 topics; 286519 posts; our newest member:voquacchien