I couldn't loading stormfall: untamed land server
User ID: 1267118
30 December, 2016, 6:01 AM UTC
I've clear the cache browser from beginning of time, I'm still unable to access untamed land server
here are the scnsht http://prntscr.com/dplhde
Location: Northern Cyprus ( temporarily )
User ID: 801331
30 December, 2016, 7:28 AM UTC
im able to access it just fine
i advise you to do the following
Try to relog in the game.
Clear your browser cookies. Press Ctrl+Shift+Del and select ‘Cookies’.
If it does not help, please follow the instructions below.
1) simply wait 5 minutes and try again.
2. Your browser's cache may be causing issues. Clearing your cache should help. Here is how you can do it: http://support.plarium.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1170/
3. Your internet connection may not be running optimally, or your band-width may be overloaded: For the game to run smoothly, your connection speed should be at least 1Mbps or higher. You can check your connection speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/
4. Something is wrong with your browser. Reinstall your browser, update it to the latest version or try another browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Opera).
5. Your Flash player may be outdated. You can update it here http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
6. Try installing Browsec VPN extension for your browser.
7. You could also try using a different computer or Internet connection to see whether it is your PC or the connection that is causing problems.
For Fixefox users: if you are still experiencing difficulties, please consult the following link: http://support.plarium.com/files/pscreen_instruction_en.pdf
Contact us and send a screenshot of your FireBug panel to our Help Desk plrm.me/Plarium_Support and we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
For Chrome users: please follow these steps:
1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools -- http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6
2. Access the Network tab -- http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG
3. Try to access the game
4. Right-click on any line and select Save as HAR with content -- http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g
5. Input the following command in cmd:
Then, take a screenshot of it.
6. Send this information to our Support Team at http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/
IMPORTANT: If you are going to submit a ticket to our Support Team, please indicate which steps from the list above you have already tried.
The problem may be not game-related. In most cases, there are problems with a browser, Internet connection, VPN, proxy, provider, CDN, etc. The information we are asking you to provide will help our Support Team to find the reason your are experiencing difficulties and come up with a solution.
I'am me and that is what i care about :)