This topic is closed

To Alyona.

94 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 January, 2017, 3:19 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Eugenia Misura said:


Drogar61 said:


Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?
Because I believe that our games play smart Lords and Ladies, who can find the way to hadle even the hardest situations in the game.

Based on your words " Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional..." you believe that we're smart enough to play Stormfall but we aren't smart enough to play BG, and many other tournaments which you mentioned across forum.

What a conclusion!

Or maybe both your sentences haven't anything with your announced believe.

P.S.: I understand pressure on you as employee and I'm ready to accept most of your answers but for some of them I really can't have negative IQ needed to swallow them. So, please, make a little effort to produce answers for at least positive IQ. I'm sure that you can do that.
I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.
UTC +2:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
18 January, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


Eugenia Misura said:


you can turn it into something really meaningful! 

yes, by leaving and finding another game.  as we have been told for years that playing stormfall is "optional".


and i think you will find if you check the numbers that players have been deciding in droves, that this game is most certainly optional, and have opted to walk away. 


Mostly because of plariums treatment of its customers.



I really wish that you would use the word customer instead of player. i think the wayou refer to us takes away from what we really are to  you and you dont see it. 

Lord IronApex Turok, I never said that playing Stormfall is "optional". You can concentrate on those elements of gameplay, which is interesting for you. All our work is aimed to make Stormfall: Age of War interesting and challenging for our players.

UTC +2:00
0
IronApex Turok
18 January, 2017, 9:09 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


IronApex Turok said:



Lord IronApex Turok, I never said that playing Stormfall is "optional". You can concentrate on those elements of gameplay, which is interesting for you. All our work is aimed to make Stormfall: Age of War interesting and challenging for our players.

then you failed. whats challenging or interesting about being able to buy your way to victory?



and for the record, we have been told time and time again we dont have to play stormfall. 
UTC +0:00
0
roadstar Pitbull
18 January, 2017, 11:45 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


IronApex Turok said:


Eugenia Misura said:


you can turn it into something really meaningful! 

yes, by leaving and finding another game.  as we have been told for years that playing stormfall is "optional".


and i think you will find if you check the numbers that players have been deciding in droves, that this game is most certainly optional, and have opted to walk away. 


Mostly because of plariums treatment of its customers.



I really wish that you would use the word customer instead of player. i think the wayou refer to us takes away from what we really are to  you and you dont see it. 

Lord IronApex Turok, I never said that playing Stormfall is "optional". You can concentrate on those elements of gameplay, which is interesting for you. All our work is aimed to make Stormfall: Age of War interesting and challenging for our players.

Unless your Lord Mark and like BG's,,, then sorry,, play another aspect of the game instead....

About time Plarium changes the scripted answers....
UTC +0:00
2
ThatGuy
19 January, 2017, 10:16 PM UTC

Warrior said:


Gadheras said:


Warrior said:


Still can be considered as Wallet Strategy.. I call it Short Cut as well..

No, if you take a game such as warships. Where you can buy higher tier ships, but they wont be overpowered or make you a better player, you just skip grind. That is a short cut.


Use your wallet to keep replenish your army to just pump it into your enemies or tournaments, that is not a short cut, that is buying yourself to vicotry and strategy is void.


Some people are severely competitive. cant really stop competition these days.. 

Pay to win games exploit it for massive profits.  

I don't begrudge a company their need to make a buck, but I do prefer a bit of balance in a game.  Cosmetic stuff and spending to get more out of playing the game seem like better options than just flat out insert credit card, attain victory until you run into someone with bigger credit card.  

UTC +6:00
1
ThatGuy
19 January, 2017, 10:32 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:


Lord Gadheras, since the Battleground's mechanics is confidential, we won't be able to add such opportunity. Please remember that if you haven't received the Reward yet, it's still awaiting for you.

I stopped do bg's long time ago tbh. I do very minimal to maybe get into a league quest, or do 3 low level bg's because there is a daily quest for it. I don't want to find myself in a position where I sunk a lot of units into bg's and get them stuck there. Because such can lead to silly things like rev units out of desperation to use to jailbreak the units out of the bank.



That is precisely why they want to keep bgs in a black box.  You can track how much you've paid in and they assure us we'll get it back at some point, but there is no way of knowing when or in what form.  This lack of control means we can run out of troops before we get that magic payout and then Plarium wants you to grab your wallet out of desperation and keep on gambling until you finally get enough back out to play with.
UTC +6:00
1
ThatGuy
19 January, 2017, 10:36 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

plarium is becoming renowned in the gaming world for having to worst attitude towards customers.  and this is why. 
R2 still has a worse reputation than Plarium.  
UTC +6:00
0
Knightmare
20 January, 2017, 5:59 AM UTC

ThatGuy said:


IronApex Turok said:


plarium is becoming renowned in the gaming world for having to worst attitude towards customers.  and this is why. 
R2 still has a worse reputation than Plarium.  

I think they are in a race to the bottom.



UTC +7:00
1
Lord Mark
20 January, 2017, 6:36 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


IronApex Turok said:


Eugenia Misura said:


you can turn it into something really meaningful! 

yes, by leaving and finding another game.  as we have been told for years that playing stormfall is "optional".


and i think you will find if you check the numbers that players have been deciding in droves, that this game is most certainly optional, and have opted to walk away. 


Mostly because of plariums treatment of its customers.



I really wish that you would use the word customer instead of player. i think the wayou refer to us takes away from what we really are to  you and you dont see it. 

Lord IronApex Turok, I never said that playing Stormfall is "optional". You can concentrate on those elements of gameplay, which is interesting for you. All our work is aimed to make Stormfall: Age of War interesting and challenging for our players.

Yes i see ...but u challenge only VISA 


UTC +0:00
0
djmoody
20 January, 2017, 11:18 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC

djmoody said:


Eugenia Misura said:

I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

All gameplay elements are intertwined. You can earn PvP points by raiding, or raid for resources, or do mostly Battlegrounds. And some players concentrate on the development of the Castle. From time to time you can switch from one aspect to other and it's OK.

UTC +2:00
0
djmoody
20 January, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


djmoody said:


Eugenia Misura said:

I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

All gameplay elements are intertwined. You can earn PvP points by raiding, or raid for resources, or do mostly Battlegrounds. And some players concentrate on the development of the Castle. From time to time you can switch from one aspect to other and it's OK.

Can we start discussing the points raised rather than handing out broken advice? 

Your response doesn't even begin to respond to the point raised, that in a game seriously low on content, losing a significant proportion of that content is highly dangerous for the long term survival of the game.

The post is actually so tangential it comes across to me as an intentional troll (and it's by far the only post where you have done this).

While completely dodging the point you also posted stuff that is monumentally nope :) , exhibiting a complete lack of understanding of the game.

If you are getting PvP points while raiding YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME WRONG. Raiding mechanic is effectively 1 for 1 loss, so there is no way to get effective or efficient PvP from raiding. PvP is done from overpower att/def under siege mechanic. And anyway most serious radiers are going to be raiding with thieves so they definitely don't want PvP.

Development of castle..... are you serious. That is what you do in your first few weeks of the game. Any medium to long term player will have long since finshed their castle blocked from any further progress behind the pay only sketch barrier. And you seriously suggest click on building, come back in 10 days is gameplay content. 

"From time to time you can switch from one aspect to the other and it's OK". If you realised how utterly patronising that sounded you would be ashamed of yourself. Combined with the complete lack of understanding in the rest of your post it just becomes an ironic statement that you think you have any understanding from which to offer advice. Here is some advice back at ya, you don't.




language ,,,, exxxe 


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
2
IronApex Turok
20 January, 2017, 9:11 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

the devs need this tattooed onto their fore arms so they never forget as they are typing code. 
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
20 January, 2017, 10:05 PM UTC

djmoody said:


Eugenia Misura said:


djmoody said:


Eugenia Misura said:

I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

All gameplay elements are intertwined. You can earn PvP points by raiding, or raid for resources, or do mostly Battlegrounds. And some players concentrate on the development of the Castle. From time to time you can switch from one aspect to other and it's OK.

Can we start discussing the points raised rather than handing out broken advice? 

Your response doesn't even begin to respond to the point raised, that in a game seriously low on content, losing a significant proportion of that content is highly dangerous for the long term survival of the game.

The post is actually so tangential it comes across to me as an intentional troll (and it's by far the only post where you have done this).

While completely dodging the point you also posted stuff that is monumentally nope :) , exhibiting a complete lack of understanding of the game.

If you are getting PvP points while raiding YOU ARE PLAYING THE GAME WRONG. Raiding mechanic is effectively 1 for 1 loss, so there is no way to get effective or efficient PvP from raiding. PvP is done from overpower att/def under siege mechanic. And anyway most serious radiers are going to be raiding with thieves so they definitely don't want PvP.

Development of castle..... are you serious. That is what you do in your first few weeks of the game. Any medium to long term player will have long since finshed their castle blocked from any further progress behind the pay only sketch barrier. And you seriously suggest click on building, come back in 10 days is gameplay content. 

"From time to time you can switch from one aspect to the other and it's OK". If you realised how utterly patronising that sounded you would be ashamed of yourself. Combined with the complete lack of understanding in the rest of your post it just becomes an ironic statement that you think you have any understanding from which to offer advice. Here is some advice back at ya, you don't.



language ,,,, exxxe 



That was a fun click.  A thrilling click. An absolutely glorious click.  Right, see ya guys again in a week.  :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
3
IronApex Turok
20 January, 2017, 10:57 PM UTC

lol...i think that says all there is to say about castle building aspect of the game.



a man playing since 2014 is JUST NOW  upgrading to level 17 iron mines.    the castle building aspect of this game is so irrelevant, there isnt even a reason to do it!



UTC +0:00
0
1777813 users registered; 48057 topics; 286101 post; our newest member:Mal Ejemplo