94 Replies
Sir Dan Saul Knight
12 January, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC

Disappointment

UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
12 January, 2017, 7:44 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark, Jumi was banned for violation of Forum rules.

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

But ...how much time a man can be calm when he is not getting any real Answer from you ?

JUMY is banned becouse of you !

I wander what answer you have here :

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/10777_banking-battlegrounds/12

Knightmare
12 January, 2017, 11:53 PM UTC

Bgs are fine.

Heck the last 3 pay outs I recieved were well worth the cost. Who else wouldst want pay outs of pikes and palis for thier Calvary and occult units ?

Score !

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Knightmare
12 January, 2017, 11:57 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, the official answer has been given several times. There is no issues with Battlegrounds.

Rewards calculations are still based on the troops you lose. You might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards. Remember, that you might not receive the same amount of troops or more of them, but you can get the better ones.

10 out of 10 doctors agree.

We will all eventually die.

But if I live another year I will out live the life of  this game given the current state of affairs. Kudos ☺

Nug Life !
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 January, 2017, 5:29 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

But ...how much time a man can be calm when he is not getting any real Answer from you ?

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/10777_banking-battlegrounds/12

Lord Mark, I don't give or approve schemes, numbers or mechanics related to Battlegrounds. I can only confirm that there is no issues with them. Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

UTC +2:00
Drogar61
13 January, 2017, 8:36 PM UTC
Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?
exxxe
13 January, 2017, 9:40 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:

Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?

nahh don't say that your dragons would miss ya aging in the catacombs 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Gadheras
13 January, 2017, 9:52 PM UTC

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

If Dragons such a big deal I rather just re-play Skyrim. I used to play Stormfall like you but then I took an sapphire to the knee. 

Drogar61
13 January, 2017, 11:01 PM UTC

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

I don't understand your answer on my question.

Over that, I think that posts on this thread are directed to CM, not to Mod. Also, how you can know what CM will answer on my question.
Lord Mark
14 January, 2017, 9:05 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

Lord Mark, I don't give or approve schemes, numbers or mechanics related to Battlegrounds. I can only confirm that there is no issues with them. Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

I am not looking for a regular game ....I am not a regular player...

If u are just a regular CM...it is your issue :)

exxxe
14 January, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

Over that, I think that posts on this thread are directed to CM, not to Mod. Also, how you can know what CM will answer on my question.

i was not really answering your question though

i was just giving a comment 

as an answer you cant expect a CM to tell you that lol but the truth is its your choice 

@ Gadheras 

i took 10 to the head lucky you :))
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Lord Mark
14 January, 2017, 11:41 AM UTC

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

as an answer you cant expect a CM to tell you that lol but the truth is its your choice 

@ Gadheras 

Can u tell me a good thing that a CM did ? In the favor of the players ...

This forum is a waste of time... 

If we have an issue...nobody from the staff helps...

With players i can speak via PM...i dont need this forum

BiohazarD
14 January, 2017, 7:53 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@ Gadheras 

The CMs are the ones who give out the sapphire rewards for forum competitions...
Gadheras
14 January, 2017, 8:32 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@ Gadheras 

The CMs are the ones who give out the sapphire rewards for forum competitions...

Tsunami, Hail, Snow........ some lonely sad people spamming the threads to get msg count up....  op success? lol

Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Because I believe that our games play smart Lords and Ladies, who can find the way to hadle even the hardest situations in the game.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 January, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

I am not looking for a regular game ....I am not a regular player...

If u are just a regular CM...it is your issue :)

You can turn the regular gameplay into something really meaningful!

Knightmare
17 January, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

Damn. Just damn.

Someone's hitting the sniffing glue hard today.

Nug Life !
BiohazarD
17 January, 2017, 4:06 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@ Gadheras 

Tsunami, Hail, Snow........ some lonely sad people spamming the threads to get msg count up....  op success? lol

Hey gotta meet those quotas :P
Drogar61
17 January, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Drogar61 said:

Because I believe that our games play smart Lords and Ladies, who can find the way to hadle even the hardest situations in the game.

Based on your words " Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional..." you believe that we're smart enough to play Stormfall but we aren't smart enough to play BG, and many other tournaments which you mentioned across forum.

What a conclusion!

Or maybe both your sentences haven't anything with your announced believe.

P.S.: I understand pressure on you as employee and I'm ready to accept most of your answers but for some of them I really can't have negative IQ needed to swallow them. So, please, make a little effort to produce answers for at least positive IQ. I'm sure that you can do that.
IronApex Turok
17 January, 2017, 8:58 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

you can turn it into something really meaningful! 

yes, by leaving and finding another game.  as we have been told for years that playing stormfall is "optional".

and i think you will find if you check the numbers that players have been deciding in droves, that this game is most certainly optional, and have opted to walk away. 

Mostly because of plariums treatment of its customers.

I really wish that you would use the word customer instead of player. i think the wayou refer to us takes away from what we really are to  you and you dont see it. 
1664137 users registered; 34020 topics; 253065 posts; our newest member:Commander #2550042