To Alyona.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 14, 2017, 09:2301/14/17

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?

nahh don't say that your dragons would miss ya aging in the catacombs 

I don't understand your answer on my question.

Over that, I think that posts on this thread are directed to CM, not to Mod. Also, how you can know what CM will answer on my question.

i was not really answering your question though

i was just giving a comment 

as an answer you cant expect a CM to tell you that lol but the truth is its your choice 

@ Gadheras 

i took 10 to the head lucky you :))
Jan 14, 2017, 11:4101/14/17
Jan 14, 2017, 11:42(edited)
11/27/14

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?

Over that, I think that posts on this thread are directed to CM, not to Mod. Also, how you can know what CM will answer on my question.

as an answer you cant expect a CM to tell you that lol but the truth is its your choice 

@ Gadheras 

Can u tell me a good thing that a CM did ? In the favor of the players ...

This forum is a waste of time... 

If we have an issue...nobody from the staff helps...

With players i can speak via PM...i dont need this forum

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 14, 2017, 19:5301/14/17
10/04/13
Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@ Gadheras 

The CMs are the ones who give out the sapphire rewards for forum competitions...
Jan 14, 2017, 20:3201/14/17
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@ Gadheras 

The CMs are the ones who give out the sapphire rewards for forum competitions...

Tsunami, Hail, Snow........ some lonely sad people spamming the threads to get msg count up....  op success? lol

Jan 17, 2017, 14:5701/17/17
03/01/16
Drogar61 said:

Because I believe that our games play smart Lords and Ladies, who can find the way to hadle even the hardest situations in the game.
Jan 17, 2017, 15:1301/17/17
03/01/16

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark, Jumi was banned for violation of Forum rules.

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

But ...how much time a man can be calm when he is not getting any real Answer from you ?

JUMY is banned becouse of you !

I wander what answer you have here :

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/10777_banking-battlegrounds/12

Lord Mark, I don't give or approve schemes, numbers or mechanics related to Battlegrounds. I can only confirm that there is no issues with them. Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

I am not looking for a regular game ....I am not a regular player...

If u are just a regular CM...it is your issue :)

You can turn the regular gameplay into something really meaningful!

Jan 17, 2017, 15:3601/17/17
05/14/16

Damn. Just damn.

Someone's hitting the sniffing glue hard today.

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 17, 2017, 16:0601/17/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

@ Gadheras 

Tsunami, Hail, Snow........ some lonely sad people spamming the threads to get msg count up....  op success? lol

Hey gotta meet those quotas :P
Jan 17, 2017, 20:2701/17/17
06/22/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Drogar61 said:

Because I believe that our games play smart Lords and Ladies, who can find the way to hadle even the hardest situations in the game.

Based on your words " Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional..." you believe that we're smart enough to play Stormfall but we aren't smart enough to play BG, and many other tournaments which you mentioned across forum.

What a conclusion!

Or maybe both your sentences haven't anything with your announced believe.

P.S.: I understand pressure on you as employee and I'm ready to accept most of your answers but for some of them I really can't have negative IQ needed to swallow them. So, please, make a little effort to produce answers for at least positive IQ. I'm sure that you can do that.
Jan 17, 2017, 20:5801/17/17
Jan 17, 2017, 20:58(edited)
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

you can turn it into something really meaningful! 

yes, by leaving and finding another game.  as we have been told for years that playing stormfall is "optional".

and i think you will find if you check the numbers that players have been deciding in droves, that this game is most certainly optional, and have opted to walk away. 

Mostly because of plariums treatment of its customers.

I really wish that you would use the word customer instead of player. i think the wayou refer to us takes away from what we really are to  you and you dont see it. 
Jan 18, 2017, 15:1901/18/17
03/01/16
Drogar61 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Drogar61 said:

Based on your words " Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional..." you believe that we're smart enough to play Stormfall but we aren't smart enough to play BG, and many other tournaments which you mentioned across forum.

What a conclusion!

Or maybe both your sentences haven't anything with your announced believe.

P.S.: I understand pressure on you as employee and I'm ready to accept most of your answers but for some of them I really can't have negative IQ needed to swallow them. So, please, make a little effort to produce answers for at least positive IQ. I'm sure that you can do that.
I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.
Jan 18, 2017, 15:3401/18/17
03/01/16

IronApex Turok said:

Eugenia Misura said:

yes, by leaving and finding another game.  as we have been told for years that playing stormfall is "optional".

and i think you will find if you check the numbers that players have been deciding in droves, that this game is most certainly optional, and have opted to walk away. 

I really wish that you would use the word customer instead of player. i think the wayou refer to us takes away from what we really are to  you and you dont see it. 

Lord IronApex Turok, I never said that playing Stormfall is "optional". You can concentrate on those elements of gameplay, which is interesting for you. All our work is aimed to make Stormfall: Age of War interesting and challenging for our players.

Jan 18, 2017, 21:0901/18/17
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

Lord IronApex Turok, I never said that playing Stormfall is "optional". You can concentrate on those elements of gameplay, which is interesting for you. All our work is aimed to make Stormfall: Age of War interesting and challenging for our players.

then you failed. whats challenging or interesting about being able to buy your way to victory?

and for the record, we have been told time and time again we dont have to play stormfall. 
Jan 19, 2017, 22:1601/19/17
08/31/15

Warrior said:

Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

Still can be considered as Wallet Strategy.. I call it Short Cut as well..

No, if you take a game such as warships. Where you can buy higher tier ships, but they wont be overpowered or make you a better player, you just skip grind. That is a short cut.

Use your wallet to keep replenish your army to just pump it into your enemies or tournaments, that is not a short cut, that is buying yourself to vicotry and strategy is void.

Some people are severely competitive. cant really stop competition these days.. 

Pay to win games exploit it for massive profits.  

I don't begrudge a company their need to make a buck, but I do prefer a bit of balance in a game.  Cosmetic stuff and spending to get more out of playing the game seem like better options than just flat out insert credit card, attain victory until you run into someone with bigger credit card.  

Jan 19, 2017, 22:3201/19/17
08/31/15
Gadheras said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Gadheras, since the Battleground's mechanics is confidential, we won't be able to add such opportunity. Please remember that if you haven't received the Reward yet, it's still awaiting for you.

I stopped do bg's long time ago tbh. I do very minimal to maybe get into a league quest, or do 3 low level bg's because there is a daily quest for it. I don't want to find myself in a position where I sunk a lot of units into bg's and get them stuck there. Because such can lead to silly things like rev units out of desperation to use to jailbreak the units out of the bank.

That is precisely why they want to keep bgs in a black box.  You can track how much you've paid in and they assure us we'll get it back at some point, but there is no way of knowing when or in what form.  This lack of control means we can run out of troops before we get that magic payout and then Plarium wants you to grab your wallet out of desperation and keep on gambling until you finally get enough back out to play with.
Jan 19, 2017, 22:3601/19/17
08/31/15
IronApex Turok said:

plarium is becoming renowned in the gaming world for having to worst attitude towards customers.  and this is why. 
R2 still has a worse reputation than Plarium.  
Jan 20, 2017, 05:5901/20/17
05/14/16

ThatGuy said:

IronApex Turok said:

plarium is becoming renowned in the gaming world for having to worst attitude towards customers.  and this is why. 
R2 still has a worse reputation than Plarium.  

I think they are in a race to the bottom.

Jan 20, 2017, 06:3601/20/17
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes i see ...but u challenge only VISA 

Jan 20, 2017, 14:4401/20/17
03/01/16

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I believe that Lords and Ladies can enjoy all features. However, if you feel that one of them doesn't bring you joy or satisfaction, there are many other elements of gameplay, which can be very interesting too.

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

All gameplay elements are intertwined. You can earn PvP points by raiding, or raid for resources, or do mostly Battlegrounds. And some players concentrate on the development of the Castle. From time to time you can switch from one aspect to other and it's OK.

Jan 20, 2017, 21:1101/20/17
08/03/14
djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

And that is where you hit the nail right on the head.

There ARE NOT many other elements of gameplay. There are just 3 - Raid / BG / PvP. You killed a third of the gameplay in a game that doesn't have much gameplay to start with. It's extremely stupid.

Bear in mind opportunities to PvP are not always open. So the daily guaranteed available gameplay is Raid and BG. So you killed half of the guaranteed daily gameplay. Now raiding become such a grind only a few keep it up. So arguably you removed 100% of the daily available gameplay for a large section of your players.

the devs need this tattooed onto their fore arms so they never forget as they are typing code. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.