This topic is closed

To Alyona.

94 Replies
Lord Mark
6 January, 2017, 7:32 AM UTC

thefray said:

So Warrior I would like to address a statement you made about giving out the answers before the exam in relation to you saying that this is a strategy game.

How can BG be a strategy????

If it is a bank then when full it should pay how does that equate to strategy?

I can show I had over 300 mil banked before a payout with a max banking level of 250 mil or so, where is the strategy???

This is from December starting from ZERO bank (even though my previous record showed 100 mil trapped)

http://prntscr.com/ds2usp

It will give U no answer...

Write a Ticket... :)
UTC +0:00
Warrior
6 January, 2017, 4:10 PM UTC

thefray said:

So Warrior I would like to address a statement you made about giving out the answers before the exam in relation to you saying that this is a strategy game.

I can show I had over 300 mil banked before a payout with a max banking level of 250 mil or so, where is the strategy???

This is from December starting from ZERO bank (even though my previous record showed 100 mil trapped)

Hi Fray, The reason for me calling a strategy is because some of the player throw in Legendaries just to kill the BG faster ad they think this will add more to the bank, whereas you and me both know that this is not the effective method.. Some people also use Griffins where as you and me both know that Griffins are the highest unit you can get and BGs are made for giving the higher level troops for the lower level and still they think this is the right way of doing it. If there was no strategy of using the right troop in an effective way would not matter. Also keeping in mind that you loose 12.5% of the resources so putting griffins will make sure you loose since you are bound to get less troops based on the troops losses of the griffins.

So if there was no strategy whatever you put in you would get it back without loosing in troops power even if you threw the highest level troops (Griffins).

Just an example with defense troops the same goes for offense troops.

And obviously you are way more experienced in the BG,  infact you and Bio were the ones that explained BGs to me. I still do it and still make profit in troops strength. So i have no idea why you did not get the payout or short in the payout but all i can say that i have not experienced any losses or any fall in my BGs and this is all out of personal experience and from the people i have spoken to who are doing it the same way.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Warrior
6 January, 2017, 4:20 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

thefray said:

A different reply :)
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Lord Mark
7 January, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC

Warrior said:

Lord Mark said:

thefray said:

A different reply :)

Yes yes...strategy...bla bla ....

Tomorow i will brake a lvl79 off...

I will post my reward
djmoody
7 January, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC

Warrior said:

Some people also use Griffins where as you and me both know that Griffins are the highest unit you can get and BGs are made for giving the higher level troops for the lower level and still they think this is the right way of doing it. 

Sorry to correct yet another one of your posts but depending on the contents of the BG's killing with Griffens WOULD be the most appropriate way to kill a BG.

As pointed out on another one of your post, with no food issues now there is NO POINT IN SWAPPING SMALL FOR LARGE TROOPS. You are about 1.5yrs out of date.

Warrior said:

Also keeping in mind that you loose 12.5% of the resources so putting griffins will make sure you loose since you are bound to get less troops based on the troops losses of the griffins.

The 12.5% is an urban myth. I have posted corrections about this on the forum before.

It was actually spread on this forum by a moderator (surprise surprise as the Mods know "so much about the game").

Also what you wrote it illogical. If you were correct the best strategy would be to kill BG's with the best match up troop you could, minimising your resource loading not to simply "avoid putting in griffens". 

So you are actually wrong whlist being wrong which is pretty impressive. 

Any chance you could stop posting about things you know nothing about? Pretty annoying you are trying to lecture Fray about BG's, given you pretty much admit he knows more than you!!! Why would you do that. 

And finally - BG's ARE BROKEN - PERIOD. 

There is no need to debate this I have provided 100% factual proof in the form of one of the best BG logs ever shared. Plarium have made no attempt to respond to the evidence (other than post dumb ass "working as expected" posts and utterly ignoring the evidence).

The question is not "are they broken", it's when will Failarium wake up and acknowledge they are broken. 

The anwser to that is NEVER because they treat the players with utter contempt, have total arrogance that they know better and don't care a jot about anything but maximising short term profit (even as the long term future of their games dies).

They are also totally oblivious to who the knowledgable experienced players are (people who when they say something should be taken notice of) and who are the noobs (whose input needs to be parsed before it is absorbed). e.g. "wouldn't it be great if we could see who is online in our league" uber fail suggestion which Plarium awarded no1 suggestion (before players on the forums tore it apart as utterly retarded).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Stewart
7 January, 2017, 1:18 PM UTC

djmoody said:

The 12.5% is an urban myth. I have posted corrections about this on the forum before.

It was actually spread on this forum by a moderator (surprise surprise as the Mods know "so much about the game").

Oh thank jebus, i haven't seen yous post that before and thought that yous believed that as well, now that you have said it and i seen it i can finally say that our experienced players and to a smaller degry myself (i normally need a certain player to finish my BG run to get my payouts, You know who that is) have never payed a % of bg tax of any kind.
Noodle maker extreme
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 January, 2017, 12:43 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, the official answer has been given several times. There is no issues with Battlegrounds.

Rewards calculations are still based on the troops you lose. You might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards. Remember, that you might not receive the same amount of troops or more of them, but you can get the better ones.

UTC +2:00
Gadheras
10 January, 2017, 1:09 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, the official answer has been given several times. There is no issues with Battlegrounds.

Rewards calculations are still based on the troops you lose. You might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards. Remember, that you might not receive the same amount of troops or more of them, but you can get the better ones.

People are not complaining about not get the same amount of troops or resouces back out. That is a given that you can upgrade weaker units into better ones. The issue is when players find they keep bank resources and don't get any back out. There is those that from desperation been trying to bank offensive units into offensive bg's (and other way around) and still not break the bank to get units out. 

I know Plarium just shoot this down, but it would help a long way just to have a indicator that show if you have a posetive bank or a negative bank in regards of expect a payout. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 January, 2017, 4:27 PM UTC
Lord Gadheras, since the Battleground's mechanics is confidential, we won't be able to add such opportunity. Please remember that if you haven't received the Reward yet, it's still awaiting for you.
Gadheras
11 January, 2017, 5:00 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Gadheras, since the Battleground's mechanics is confidential, we won't be able to add such opportunity. Please remember that if you haven't received the Reward yet, it's still awaiting for you.

I stopped do bg's long time ago tbh. I do very minimal to maybe get into a league quest, or do 3 low level bg's because there is a daily quest for it. I don't want to find myself in a position where I sunk a lot of units into bg's and get them stuck there. Because such can lead to silly things like rev units out of desperation to use to jailbreak the units out of the bank.

toggit
11 January, 2017, 6:47 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

We know the official response, but this is a forum where all players need to discuss problems ... which is why we all hate to see closed treads

We do not need nor expect any answers from plarium, but thank you for your input

"There is no issues with Battlegrounds. "

This may be true, but we have all seen clear evidence of frozen resources caused by negative banking, super-saturated banks and bg yellowing.

We have always known that negative banking causes problems, which is why plarium used to regularly reset negaive banks ... but this gave windfall payouts to some players so it was stopped. but we can be certain that the original problem remains   http://prntscr.com/dueh7k
We also know that yellowed bg used to give double payouts, before and after a main payout .... but this was never an exploit, just a complete lack of forethought by devs - This is not confidential, you told us this on 23rd June

http://prntscr.com/due47k

We know that something has been tweaked with bg yellowing and most of us are blaming this for our problems

Please keep this discussion going for the benefit of all

nobody
11 January, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

you have been using words like: seems to me, but it supposedly tallied together, as well as other hypothetical or faith based or mystically trying to see the real realm answers. 

you have also answered statements as if you play the game on the real servers.  what server are you on?  what are tournament rewards like for you? what is holding a beacon like for you? is your league always highly ranked?  do you play on a private server?  are there bots,  how many employees play on that server?  how many alts does each employee have?  how many inactive employers are there to raid? how large are their castles when they quit?  how many sapphires do you get for being in the top 20 in every tournament?  do you lose 10% of your troops every beacon massacre?  how much of your paycheck do you spend buying troops, speedups and sketches?  is it really that easy for you on a private server to find inactive castles to raid, are they all within 15 minutes or are they spread out to an hour and a half away?  do you suppose it is just as easy on a real server to be top 20 to get the sapphires that, "you can earn in-game"?  

you use the same copy and paste answers that we have seen before.  when you say troops can be gained through tournaments and bgs,  what is your actual experience in this?  you tell players that they can gain troops in bgs, what is your actual experience in this?  you say that sapphires and sketches can be gained through gameplay, what is your actual experience in this?  you say that there is benefit in losing 10% of your troops every 2 or 3 weeks, what is your actual experience in this?  how fast and loose do plarium employees play with their own time, effort and money?

when this "seems to me, but it supposedly tallied together,"  is the confidence you have in the game, before you post again you need to do what i told alyona that they needed to do.  actually learn the game for what it is.

IronApex Turok
11 January, 2017, 11:23 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

the official player response is that you are full of it.

just because you tell us that doesnt mean we have to accept it. It is over this very aspect of the game that plariums words have lost value to the players.

There is proof, over and over, and easily accessible that the system is broken, yet the the "official" stance of plarium is that its working correctly. If it is working correctly, you admit that the point of the BGs is to eat troops.   

Is the official response to the customers that the product is not what is marketed?  is the official response to your customers that you dont care that your product doesnt meet the demands of the customer?  

IronApex Turok
11 January, 2017, 11:23 PM UTC
plarium is becoming renowned in the gaming world for having to worst attitude towards customers.  and this is why. 
IronApex Turok
11 January, 2017, 11:25 PM UTC

to keep my rant going......

does anyone remember what thread it was that i predicted Alyona would lose her job?   i'd really like this new CM to read that one. 
Snowgoon
12 January, 2017, 12:59 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

to keep my rant going......

does anyone remember what thread it was that i predicted Alyona would lose her job?   i'd really like this new CM to read that one. 

Alyona is still very active on other forums and is actually doing a great job

I actually think that Eugenia is trying very hard to do a good job but her hands are tied by accountants and incompetent upper management

Sad really - I would ask for a transfer
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
djmoody
12 January, 2017, 5:30 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Hello, is anyone in there?

WE KNOW HOW BG's WORK.

This isn't moaning from noobs who didn't lose troops but just didn't realise that if they kept going they would come out. The quality of your response is an absolute insult to us.

THIS IS COMING FROM EXPERT BG PLAYERS who know more about BG's than your Dev's do (how else have we tricked billions out free troops out BG's for ourselves and others..... while your so called expert Dev's have failed to find the exploits - yes you can still get tens of millions of free troops out of BGs)

The problem is for people who actually try and play your content NORMALLY, the BG's don't work. Bugged, broken, "not working as intended", stealing armies. The only way to approach them is to CHEAT them in ways that aren't intended. How is that sensible?

FACTUAL EVIDENCE in the form of quality logs have been provided (plus you could have checked those accounts and seen the truth for yourselves).

WHEN can we enter into a sensible dialogue with someone at Plarium, who knows a little bit?

At this point, Plarium is committing willful negligence that is defrauding customers out of hundreds of hours of playing time and or significant amounts of money.

Before for your tell me to be more respectful......

I have previously offered I to PROVE this issue to your staff in a Skype or other voice-comms call. Hell come to our Teamspeak. 

If someone talked to us for 30 mins to an hour you would realise how much we actually know. What would 30mins to 1hr of time talking to us be, versus the risk you have a major problem that might be defrauding your customers.

Are you going down as another CM who chose to willingly take part in the cover up or do you want to make a name for yourself and fix a problem that is killing trust in you, your games and the reputation of your company. You could become a hero by simply dealing with the issue sensibly and communicating with us.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lord Mark
12 January, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

WE KNOW HOW BG's WORK.

This isn't moaning from noobs who didn't lose troops but just didn't realise that if they kept going they would come out. The quality of your response is an absolute insult to us.

THIS IS COMING FROM EXPERT BG PLAYERS who know more about BG's than your Dev's do (how else have we tricked billions out free troops out BG's for ourselves and others..... while your so called expert Dev's have failed to find the exploits - yes you can still get tens of millions of free troops out of BGs)

The problem is for people who actually try and play your content NORMALLY, the BG's don't work. Bugged, broken, "not working as intended", stealing armies. The only way to approach them is to CHEAT them in ways that aren't intended. How is that sensible?

FACTUAL EVIDENCE in the form of quality logs have been provided (plus you could have checked those accounts and seen the truth for yourselves).

WHEN can we enter into a sensible dialogue with someone at Plarium, who knows a little bit?

At this point, Plarium is committing willful negligence that is defrauding customers out of hundreds of hours of playing time and or significant amounts of money.

I have previously offered I to PROVE this issue to your staff in a Skype or other voice-comms call. Hell come to our Teamspeak. 

If someone talked to us for 30 mins to an hour you would realise how much we actually know. What would 30mins to 1hr of time talking to us be, versus the risk you have a major problem that might be defrauding your customers.

Are you going down as another CM who chose to willingly take part in the cover up or do you want to make a name for yourself and fix a problem that is killing trust in you, your games and the reputation of your company. You could become a hero by simply dealing with the issue sensibly and communicating with us.

You will get a response: BAN as JUMY .

Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC
Lord Mark, Jumi was banned for violation of Forum rules.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 January, 2017, 11:32 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

WE KNOW HOW BG's WORK.

Lord Djmoody, I have no doubts that you, Lord Mark and many others players here are experienced warriors and do Battlegrounds a lot. And I don't want to offend of insult you by saying that Battlegrounds work as intended.

I'm stating the fact. We check all aspects of this feature to make sure that it works fine. Support Team's checking the screenshots you send to Support HelpDesk. I can't tell that something's wrong from the screenshot I've seen on the Forum.

Battlegrounds are tricky, it's not a secret. Even if you sure that the strategy you've been using for a long time always worked and you got Reward as you expected, in doesn't mean that that's the only way you should do BGs. For example, you did high level BG, got a big Reward and then you started doing low level BGs. You won't get a Reward for a while, but it doesn't mean that you won't ever win or that BGs are broken. Battlegrounds were designed that way, it's hard to know for sure that you know all about them even if you do such missions regulary.

So by saying that BGs work as intended I'm not ignoring you, I'm just trying to say that you'll get the Reward eventually. Plus, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

1778364 users registered; 48095 topics; 286258 posts; our newest member:Castle 1335176