All Categories

To Alyona.

To Alyona.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 11, 2017, 16:2701/11/17
03/01/16
Lord Gadheras, since the Battleground's mechanics is confidential, we won't be able to add such opportunity. Please remember that if you haven't received the Reward yet, it's still awaiting for you.
Jan 11, 2017, 17:0001/11/17
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Gadheras, since the Battleground's mechanics is confidential, we won't be able to add such opportunity. Please remember that if you haven't received the Reward yet, it's still awaiting for you.

I stopped do bg's long time ago tbh. I do very minimal to maybe get into a league quest, or do 3 low level bg's because there is a daily quest for it. I don't want to find myself in a position where I sunk a lot of units into bg's and get them stuck there. Because such can lead to silly things like rev units out of desperation to use to jailbreak the units out of the bank.

Jan 11, 2017, 18:4701/11/17
Jan 11, 2017, 19:37(edited)
11/04/15

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, the official answer has been given several times. There is no issues with Battlegrounds.

Rewards calculations are still based on the troops you lose. You might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards. Remember, that you might not receive the same amount of troops or more of them, but you can get the better ones.

We know the official response, but this is a forum where all players need to discuss problems ... which is why we all hate to see closed treads

We do not need nor expect any answers from plarium, but thank you for your input

"There is no issues with Battlegrounds. "

This may be true, but we have all seen clear evidence of frozen resources caused by negative banking, super-saturated banks and bg yellowing.

We have always known that negative banking causes problems, which is why plarium used to regularly reset negaive banks ... but this gave windfall payouts to some players so it was stopped. but we can be certain that the original problem remains   http://prntscr.com/dueh7k
We also know that yellowed bg used to give double payouts, before and after a main payout .... but this was never an exploit, just a complete lack of forethought by devs - This is not confidential, you told us this on 23rd June

http://prntscr.com/due47k

We know that something has been tweaked with bg yellowing and most of us are blaming this for our problems

Please keep this discussion going for the benefit of all

Jan 11, 2017, 22:3701/11/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords and Ladies, the official answer has been given several times. There is no issues with Battlegrounds.

Rewards calculations are still based on the troops you lose. You might not get anything for the Battlegrounds you just did but it is supposedly tallied together and you will eventually get Rewards. Remember, that you might not receive the same amount of troops or more of them, but you can get the better ones.

you have been using words like: seems to me, but it supposedly tallied together, as well as other hypothetical or faith based or mystically trying to see the real realm answers. 

you have also answered statements as if you play the game on the real servers.  what server are you on?  what are tournament rewards like for you? what is holding a beacon like for you? is your league always highly ranked?  do you play on a private server?  are there bots,  how many employees play on that server?  how many alts does each employee have?  how many inactive employers are there to raid? how large are their castles when they quit?  how many sapphires do you get for being in the top 20 in every tournament?  do you lose 10% of your troops every beacon massacre?  how much of your paycheck do you spend buying troops, speedups and sketches?  is it really that easy for you on a private server to find inactive castles to raid, are they all within 15 minutes or are they spread out to an hour and a half away?  do you suppose it is just as easy on a real server to be top 20 to get the sapphires that, "you can earn in-game"?  

you use the same copy and paste answers that we have seen before.  when you say troops can be gained through tournaments and bgs,  what is your actual experience in this?  you tell players that they can gain troops in bgs, what is your actual experience in this?  you say that sapphires and sketches can be gained through gameplay, what is your actual experience in this?  you say that there is benefit in losing 10% of your troops every 2 or 3 weeks, what is your actual experience in this?  how fast and loose do plarium employees play with their own time, effort and money?

when this "seems to me, but it supposedly tallied together,"  is the confidence you have in the game, before you post again you need to do what i told alyona that they needed to do.  actually learn the game for what it is.

Jan 11, 2017, 23:2301/11/17
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

the official player response is that you are full of it.

just because you tell us that doesnt mean we have to accept it. It is over this very aspect of the game that plariums words have lost value to the players.

There is proof, over and over, and easily accessible that the system is broken, yet the the "official" stance of plarium is that its working correctly. If it is working correctly, you admit that the point of the BGs is to eat troops.   

Is the official response to the customers that the product is not what is marketed?  is the official response to your customers that you dont care that your product doesnt meet the demands of the customer?  

Jan 11, 2017, 23:2301/11/17
08/03/14
plarium is becoming renowned in the gaming world for having to worst attitude towards customers.  and this is why. 
Jan 11, 2017, 23:2501/11/17
08/03/14

to keep my rant going......

does anyone remember what thread it was that i predicted Alyona would lose her job?   i'd really like this new CM to read that one. 
Jan 12, 2017, 00:5901/12/17
12/13/14

IronApex Turok said:

to keep my rant going......

does anyone remember what thread it was that i predicted Alyona would lose her job?   i'd really like this new CM to read that one. 

Alyona is still very active on other forums and is actually doing a great job

I actually think that Eugenia is trying very hard to do a good job but her hands are tied by accountants and incompetent upper management

Sad really - I would ask for a transfer
Jan 12, 2017, 09:5701/12/17
11/27/14

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hello, is anyone in there?

WE KNOW HOW BG's WORK.

This isn't moaning from noobs who didn't lose troops but just didn't realise that if they kept going they would come out. The quality of your response is an absolute insult to us.

THIS IS COMING FROM EXPERT BG PLAYERS who know more about BG's than your Dev's do (how else have we tricked billions out free troops out BG's for ourselves and others..... while your so called expert Dev's have failed to find the exploits - yes you can still get tens of millions of free troops out of BGs)

The problem is for people who actually try and play your content NORMALLY, the BG's don't work. Bugged, broken, "not working as intended", stealing armies. The only way to approach them is to CHEAT them in ways that aren't intended. How is that sensible?

FACTUAL EVIDENCE in the form of quality logs have been provided (plus you could have checked those accounts and seen the truth for yourselves).

WHEN can we enter into a sensible dialogue with someone at Plarium, who knows a little bit?

At this point, Plarium is committing willful negligence that is defrauding customers out of hundreds of hours of playing time and or significant amounts of money.

Before for your tell me to be more respectful......

I have previously offered I to PROVE this issue to your staff in a Skype or other voice-comms call. Hell come to our Teamspeak. 

If someone talked to us for 30 mins to an hour you would realise how much we actually know. What would 30mins to 1hr of time talking to us be, versus the risk you have a major problem that might be defrauding your customers.

Are you going down as another CM who chose to willingly take part in the cover up or do you want to make a name for yourself and fix a problem that is killing trust in you, your games and the reputation of your company. You could become a hero by simply dealing with the issue sensibly and communicating with us.

You will get a response: BAN as JUMY .

Jan 12, 2017, 10:5501/12/17
03/01/16
Lord Mark, Jumi was banned for violation of Forum rules.
Jan 12, 2017, 11:3201/12/17
03/01/16

djmoody said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Hello, is anyone in there?

WE KNOW HOW BG's WORK.

This isn't moaning from noobs who didn't lose troops but just didn't realise that if they kept going they would come out. The quality of your response is an absolute insult to us.

THIS IS COMING FROM EXPERT BG PLAYERS who know more about BG's than your Dev's do (how else have we tricked billions out free troops out BG's for ourselves and others..... while your so called expert Dev's have failed to find the exploits - yes you can still get tens of millions of free troops out of BGs)

The problem is for people who actually try and play your content NORMALLY, the BG's don't work. Bugged, broken, "not working as intended", stealing armies. The only way to approach them is to CHEAT them in ways that aren't intended. How is that sensible?

FACTUAL EVIDENCE in the form of quality logs have been provided (plus you could have checked those accounts and seen the truth for yourselves).

WHEN can we enter into a sensible dialogue with someone at Plarium, who knows a little bit?

At this point, Plarium is committing willful negligence that is defrauding customers out of hundreds of hours of playing time and or significant amounts of money.

Before for your tell me to be more respectful......

I have previously offered I to PROVE this issue to your staff in a Skype or other voice-comms call. Hell come to our Teamspeak. 

If someone talked to us for 30 mins to an hour you would realise how much we actually know. What would 30mins to 1hr of time talking to us be, versus the risk you have a major problem that might be defrauding your customers.

Are you going down as another CM who chose to willingly take part in the cover up or do you want to make a name for yourself and fix a problem that is killing trust in you, your games and the reputation of your company. You could become a hero by simply dealing with the issue sensibly and communicating with us.

Lord Djmoody, I have no doubts that you, Lord Mark and many others players here are experienced warriors and do Battlegrounds a lot. And I don't want to offend of insult you by saying that Battlegrounds work as intended.

I'm stating the fact. We check all aspects of this feature to make sure that it works fine. Support Team's checking the screenshots you send to Support HelpDesk. I can't tell that something's wrong from the screenshot I've seen on the Forum.

Battlegrounds are tricky, it's not a secret. Even if you sure that the strategy you've been using for a long time always worked and you got Reward as you expected, in doesn't mean that that's the only way you should do BGs. For example, you did high level BG, got a big Reward and then you started doing low level BGs. You won't get a Reward for a while, but it doesn't mean that you won't ever win or that BGs are broken. Battlegrounds were designed that way, it's hard to know for sure that you know all about them even if you do such missions regulary.

So by saying that BGs work as intended I'm not ignoring you, I'm just trying to say that you'll get the Reward eventually. Plus, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

Jan 12, 2017, 23:5301/12/17
05/14/16

Bgs are fine.

Heck the last 3 pay outs I recieved were well worth the cost. Who else wouldst want pay outs of pikes and palis for thier Calvary and occult units ?

Score !

Jan 12, 2017, 23:5701/12/17
05/14/16

Eugenia Misura said:

10 out of 10 doctors agree.

We will all eventually die.

But if I live another year I will out live the life of  this game given the current state of affairs. Kudos ☺

Jan 13, 2017, 17:2901/13/17
03/01/16

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

But ...how much time a man can be calm when he is not getting any real Answer from you ?

JUMY is banned becouse of you !

I wander what answer you have here :

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/10777_banking-battlegrounds/12

Lord Mark, I don't give or approve schemes, numbers or mechanics related to Battlegrounds. I can only confirm that there is no issues with them. Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

Jan 13, 2017, 20:3601/13/17
06/22/14
Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?
Jan 13, 2017, 21:4001/13/17

Drogar61 said:

Playing Plarium's games also is optional, but you never suggested us to give up. Why?

nahh don't say that your dragons would miss ya aging in the catacombs 

Jan 13, 2017, 21:5201/13/17
07/25/15

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

If Dragons such a big deal I rather just re-play Skyrim. I used to play Stormfall like you but then I took an sapphire to the knee. 

Jan 13, 2017, 23:0101/13/17
Jan 13, 2017, 23:04(edited)
06/22/14

exxxe said:

Drogar61 said:

I don't understand your answer on my question.

Over that, I think that posts on this thread are directed to CM, not to Mod. Also, how you can know what CM will answer on my question.
Jan 14, 2017, 09:0501/14/17
Jan 14, 2017, 09:06(edited)
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes Eugenia ...I agree!

But ...how much time a man can be calm when he is not getting any real Answer from you ?

JUMY is banned becouse of you !

I wander what answer you have here :

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/10777_banking-battlegrounds/12

Lord Mark, I don't give or approve schemes, numbers or mechanics related to Battlegrounds. I can only confirm that there is no issues with them. Moreover, Battlegrounds are, and always have been, optional, and I welcome you to enjoy the rest of the regular gameplay in the meanwhile.

I am not looking for a regular game ....I am not a regular player...

If u are just a regular CM...it is your issue :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.