This topic is closed

To Alyona.

94 Replies
Warrior
4 January, 2017, 5:17 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Thank you for posting this anwer, Lord Gadheras.

As you may noticed (and I pay attention all Lords and Ladies, who were sure that BGs are "our of sync"), Support Team was trying to point out that you might have thought that there's an issue with BGs, but there's not any issue with BGs: "Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments.

In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning."

Many seem to have missed this point. why is it that if all is working properly is it under constant control,,, as in adjustment....
Does that point also mean there is a Dev sitting there clicking a button and saying "Hahaha stuff you Lord Mark. No payout for you today." 
That was an amazing interpretation. But the reason for monitoring is the criticality of the feature or funtion. It is like banking transaction are monitored not because someone is sitting there clicking buttons and saying "Approved" and "Declined", it is because the want it to run smoothly.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Gadheras
4 January, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC

Warrior said:

Mark. No payout for you today." 
That was an amazing interpretation. But the reason for monitoring is the criticality of the feature or funtion. It is like banking transaction are monitored not because someone is sitting there clicking buttons and saying "Approved" and "Declined", it is because the want it to run smoothly.

Yeah, did you see how smooth Lord Marks last payout was? lol

UTC +2:00
hui
4 January, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

gju fantastic game 

UTC -10:00
exxxe
4 January, 2017, 12:46 PM UTC

hui said:

gju fantastic game 

thank you hope you enjoy it 

but i have to ask you to stop spamming the threads 

check Tavern and have fun there 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Snowgoon
4 January, 2017, 2:57 PM UTC

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

As you may noticed (and I pay attention all Lords and Ladies, who were sure that BGs are "our of sync"), Support Team was trying to point out that you might have thought that there's an issue with BGs, but there's not any issue with BGs: "Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments.

In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning."

Many seem to have missed this point. why is it that if all is working properly is it under constant control,,, as in adjustment....
Does that point also mean there is a Dev sitting there clicking a button and saying "Hahaha stuff you Lord Mark. No payout for you today." 

I can SEE my banking transactions and can get a full statement at any time, our resource bank is top secret .... I wonder why
Maybe because it is broken and they dare not ever admit this?

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Alina
4 January, 2017, 7:45 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I can SEE my banking transactions and can get a full statement at any time, our resource bank is top secret .... I wonder why

you need buy a good bg calc or autobot by plarium team
UTC +8:00
Warrior
4 January, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC

Snowgoon said:

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yup how about distributing the answered to all the problem in the exam before the exams.. that should be a good idea as well..

Plarium gives out BG strategy in a Strategy War game.. not much of a strategy left i say..
Gadheras
4 January, 2017, 8:02 PM UTC
Warrior said:

Snowgoon said:

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yup how about distributing the answered to all the problem in the exam before the exams.. that should be a good idea as well..

Plarium gives out BG strategy in a Strategy War game.. not much of a strategy left i say..
In a game where you can buy yourself to victory, strategy is void.
Warrior
4 January, 2017, 8:30 PM UTC
Still can be considered as Wallet Strategy.. I call it Short Cut as well..
Gadheras
4 January, 2017, 8:35 PM UTC

Warrior said:

No, if you take a game such as warships. Where you can buy higher tier ships, but they wont be overpowered or make you a better player, you just skip grind. That is a short cut.

Use your wallet to keep replenish your army to just pump it into your enemies or tournaments, that is not a short cut, that is buying yourself to vicotry and strategy is void.

Warrior
4 January, 2017, 8:38 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

No, if you take a game such as warships. Where you can buy higher tier ships, but they wont be overpowered or make you a better player, you just skip grind. That is a short cut.

Use your wallet to keep replenish your army to just pump it into your enemies or tournaments, that is not a short cut, that is buying yourself to vicotry and strategy is void.

Some people are severely competitive. cant really stop competition these days.. 
Gadheras
4 January, 2017, 8:54 PM UTC
Warrior said:

Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

Maybe so but it also throw strategy and tactics out of the window in a game such as this.
djmoody
4 January, 2017, 10:51 PM UTC

Warrior said:

Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

Actually it would be incredibly simple. 

This game is broken because you can buy end game. Eng game here is troops. You can buy an infinite amount immediately. It requires zero gameplay to achieve just wallet. 

That is utterly unbalanced. It's horribly lazy game design. 

You could have all sorts of shop items that simply provided an advantage/boost to actual gameplay and were still desirable. 

Increased troop speed item(s) would reduce the amount of time taken to spy and raid. Would be a great hygiene factor that would ease the grind. If you went back 3 years when the game was active, many people would have paid for that. Maybe you could upgrade your spies/thieves several times, each upgrade making them faster. Anyway, just an example. I am not here to do Plarium's job for them and put out the template for a decent, balanced and successful game.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
roadstar Pitbull
4 January, 2017, 11:14 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Anyway, just an example. I am not here to do Plarium's job for them and put out the template for a decent, balanced and successful game.

That is A HUGE part of the problem, plarium did not develop the platform used, it was bought... Now others (masters, bots, etc... ) have taken over based on 'their' ability to work code. An issue plarium 'developers' are still trying to figure out..
Lord Mark
4 January, 2017, 11:16 PM UTC

djmoody said:

Warrior said:

Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

Actually it would be incredibly simple. 

This game is broken because you can buy end game. Eng game here is troops. You can buy an infinite amount immediately. It requires zero gameplay to achieve just wallet. 

That is utterly unbalanced. It's horribly lazy game design. 

You could have all sorts of shop items that simply provided an advantage/boost to actual gameplay and were still desirable. 

Increased troop speed item(s) would reduce the amount of time taken to spy and raid. Would be a great hygiene factor that would ease the grind. If you went back 3 years when the game was active, many people would have paid for that. Maybe you could upgrade your spies/thieves several times, each upgrade making them faster. Anyway, just an example. I am not here to do Plarium's job for them and put out the template for a decent, balanced and successful game.

What Do you say about a TS meeting  ? 

Send me a PM if u want !

djmoody
4 January, 2017, 11:27 PM UTC

Warrior said:

I think the analogy here would be better explained as:

Plarium are the examining body. They publish marks but provide no insight into marking schemes, refuse to allow appeals and when the population question clearly inexplicable sets of results refuse to enter into any dialogue because "the system must remain secret". No one has any oversight over this body and they are accountable to no one.

Sounds stupid doesn't it. Not the way any examining body in the world would be allowed to operate.

But hey we live it every day in this game.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Warrior
5 January, 2017, 5:08 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Warrior said:

Plarium are the examining body. They publish marks but provide no insight into marking schemes, refuse to allow appeals and when the population question clearly inexplicable sets of results refuse to enter into any dialogue because "the system must remain secret". No one has any oversight over this body and they are accountable to no one.

Sounds stupid doesn't it. Not the way any examining body in the world would be allowed to operate.

Well in the point i was just concentrating on the part of giving out the strategy in the strategy game. It we dont develop our own strategy what will be the point of being in a big league or a small league. I do remember in either one of your posts or on Sky's saying that big league use a strategy and help players grow big. If everyone knows even league rank 1000 will be same as league 1. 

Coming to your point on imbalance, i think the balance is being maintained and the stagnation is taken away from time to time. I had done a long post on that explaining in details how.

Let us face a truth, if someone is willing to buy goods from you for $100 you would not say that you only want to sell it at $10. Some people have no limit to spending and they coin. This is how a lot of players have a choice to play without spending. Every league has coiners at some level. As for the BGs, i am no expert like you DJ or Lord Mark, but i have been personally not been having any problems in BG. I have tried telling a few players in my league to use the same strategy and they have been able to make profit (10-15% in troops strength) in all transactions.

So even on personal level, as a player, i did like to differ but i will only give one example.

People throw in Griffins and Dragons and Wyverns, the highest grade troops, they expect to make profit by doing this. The basic logic of the BGs is throw in Low grade troops to get high grade troops at an interest rate of 12.5% (as per Juglar's post). So that mean if i throw 100 griffins in the BGs to fill up the bank, in the payout i can get is 87.5 Griffins. So i dont see the problem in the BGs, i see the problem in the way it is done. As for output of the BGs, i still dont understand it but have seen altleast every 4th BG gives out a payout (partial or complete).
Drogar61
5 January, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC

Warrior said:

djmoody said:

Warrior said:

Well in the point i was just concentrating on the part of giving out the strategy in the strategy game. It we dont develop our own strategy what will be the point of being in a big league or a small league. I do remember in either one of your posts or on Sky's saying that big league use a strategy and help players grow big. If everyone knows even league rank 1000 will be same as league 1. 

Coming to your point on imbalance, i think the balance is being maintained and the stagnation is taken away from time to time. I had done a long post on that explaining in details how.

Let us face a truth, if someone is willing to buy goods from you for $100 you would not say that you only want to sell it at $10. Some people have no limit to spending and they coin. This is how a lot of players have a choice to play without spending. Every league has coiners at some level. As for the BGs, i am no expert like you DJ or Lord Mark, but i have been personally not been having any problems in BG. I have tried telling a few players in my league to use the same strategy and they have been able to make profit (10-15% in troops strength) in all transactions.

So even on personal level, as a player, i did like to differ but i will only give one example.

People throw in Griffins and Dragons and Wyverns, the highest grade troops, they expect to make profit by doing this. The basic logic of the BGs is throw in Low grade troops to get high grade troops at an interest rate of 12.5% (as per Juglar's post). So that mean if i throw 100 griffins in the BGs to fill up the bank, in the payout i can get is 87.5 Griffins. So i dont see the problem in the BGs, i see the problem in the way it is done. As for output of the BGs, i still dont understand it but have seen altleast every 4th BG gives out a payout (partial or complete).

What you don't want or can't to see is aproblem to get full payout when bank is full. Partial payout you will get always (4th is not truth).

What you suggest is almost impossible, at least for one human life. How and when you will fill 150 level with troops of first level?

So, if that levels exist (truth) there have to be some way to fill them, or Plarium directly made money collector in the game. IF BG is achievable then you have to use troops from level 3 and 4, and all of your conclusions are problematic.
Warrior
5 January, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC

I agree to the above that lvl 3 and 4 can be used and this was just an example where i took only lvl 1 and 2 troops.. obviously as DJ said in some other post.. the big league have a lot more insight on the trick and i am sure DJ is more of an expert in this case than i am to comment on how to optimize the use of Lvl 4 troops..

thefray
6 January, 2017, 3:28 AM UTC

So Warrior I would like to address a statement you made about giving out the answers before the exam in relation to you saying that this is a strategy game.

How can BG be a strategy????

If it is a bank then when full it should pay how does that equate to strategy?

I can show I had over 300 mil banked before a payout with a max banking level of 250 mil or so, where is the strategy???

This is from December starting from ZERO bank (even though my previous record showed 100 mil trapped)

http://prntscr.com/ds2usp

1667237 users registered; 34144 topics; 253882 posts; our newest member:robertas1992