A change of tack?

A change of tack?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 30, 2016, 22:3412/30/16
08/22/15

Warrior said:

It is simple, if you have a leak in the pipe you dont just put a sticker or keep a bucket under it to get the water from spreading you fix it. That is what they are trying to do and all people want ,and you can read the post from top to bottom, is to get the bots remove that are currently there.

Since i respect you a lot as a player, I will leave the verdict for you to decide which is a better fix out of the two. 

REALLY? So you leave the leak going, doing more damage, for years and years while you try to figure out WHY it is leaking?

NO Warrior. You stop the leak and THEN look at why it happened and what can be done to eliminate it in the future. Its called damage control.
Dec 30, 2016, 22:4212/30/16
07/25/15
Rosconz said:

Warrior said:

It is simple, if you have a leak in the pipe you dont just put a sticker or keep a bucket under it to get the water from spreading you fix it. That is what they are trying to do and all people want ,and you can read the post from top to bottom, is to get the bots remove that are currently there.

Since i respect you a lot as a player, I will leave the verdict for you to decide which is a better fix out of the two. 

REALLY? So you leave the leak going, doing more damage, for years and years while you try to figure out WHY it is leaking?

NO Warrior. You stop the leak and THEN look at why it happened and what can be done to eliminate it in the future. Its called damage control.
Well, you can compare Plarium to a ship, and I don't think its healthy with a leak going, lol.
Dec 31, 2016, 03:5012/31/16
03/13/15

exxxe said:

it is secretive but we do know this 

plarium is currently working on the issue but it is taking time so be patient 

what Biohazard and Warrior are saying is

plarium is working on it and seeking for it to be a permanent fix ( not constantly requiring players reports )

im not sure if any company can completely stop the creation of bots but they can for sure detect them and remove them (which is what plarium is currently after )

I hope everyone read this. I still dont understand the point of discussion.

Unless people just are hurt and want to get back personally.

This is basically the reason the posts are closed after sometime since they just go in loops and are non-productive. Thank you everyone for proving my point, especially Zap.
Dec 31, 2016, 04:2312/31/16
Dec 31, 2016, 04:48(edited)
08/22/15

Warrior said:

exxxe said:

plarium is working on it and seeking for it to be a permanent fix ( not constantly requiring players reports )

im not sure if any company can completely stop the creation of bots but they can for sure detect them and remove them (which is what plarium is currently after )

This is basically the reason the posts are closed after sometime since they just go in loops and are non-productive. Thank you everyone for proving my point, especially Zap.

Maybe I can help you to understand Warrior, If you are prepared to listen. You have only just posted Exxxe's comment, even thou I requested it in the 5th post in this thread. I don't know how I missed it but I did and I guess others missed Exxxe's comment as well. Maybe this thread could have been 70 - 80 posts shorter if you had just responded to my request then rather than telling me how highly qualified you are blah, blah, blah. Your ego has contributed to this going round and round in circles.

Now could you please supply a link to Exxxe's statement above so I can see which thread it is in, with a date/time stamp and try to figure how I missed it.

Thank you for listening.
Dec 31, 2016, 08:0812/31/16
Dec 31, 2016, 09:26(edited)

Warrior said:

exxxe said:

you are another puppet for make us believe that.....

need facts not jerking

give a FREE bg calc at all? but expert eh

so we also know that those who work here plays in this game

6 years

so here is how was born this game and all other game

Dec 31, 2016, 09:1212/31/16
Dec 31, 2016, 09:14(edited)
03/13/15

Rosconz said:

Shortened the post

Now could you please supply a link to Exxxe's statement above so I can see which thread it is in, with a date/time stamp and try to figure how I missed it.

Thank you for listening.

End of Page 3 same thread. This is exactly what i meant when i explained the reason for closing the posts. They go in loop and people miss the important parts.

Thank you again for proving my point.
Dec 31, 2016, 09:2712/31/16
Dec 31, 2016, 09:30(edited)

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

Shortened the post

Thank you for listening.

End of Page 3 same thread. This is exactly what i meant when i explained the reason for closing the posts. They go in loop and people miss the important parts.

yes you and your team go always in loop

I was one paranoid? 

have offended me and treated like an idiot 

ALL

Dec 31, 2016, 12:2512/31/16
06/22/14

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

Shortened the post

Thank you for listening.

It's not so hard to see that you used this (and other threads) for self promotion, instead of making answers on explicit questions. And in turn made all of this mess.

We don't care who you are and do you love yourself. I'm happy if you think that you are smart experienced guy, but keep that for you, and on threads simple be Moderator.

I understand that isn't easy to swallow all what you got but every your new post on this thread will be source of potentially ugly respond, so I suggest you to leave Exxe and other Mods to lead this thread while it be popular.

Back to thread, does any Mod can find date when devs started with bot eliminations, or at least start to plan some solution about bots?
Jan 1, 2017, 03:3101/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 03:32(edited)
03/20/14

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

Shortened the post

Thank you for listening.

Are you finished telling everyone how good you are yet, or is there more?

I think i will stick to doing instead of talking, As i used to.
Jan 1, 2017, 16:0101/01/17
08/12/14

Stewart_KT1 said:

Warrior said:

Rosconz said:

Shortened the post

Thank you for listening.

Are you finished telling everyone how good you are yet, or is there more?

I think i will stick to doing instead of talking, As i used to.

While he did come across as "high and mighty" at the end in his post, I do believe Warrior is correct. Long threads do tend to spiral since posters tend to not read all the posts before posting themselves.

I'd say the way he responds is more likely due to inexperience. It does take time to learn how to respond while not offending as many people as possible. It doesn't help that you have to be extra careful on a forum that already views the game/ devs in a toxic sense.
Jan 2, 2017, 00:4201/02/17
12/13/14

Drogar61 said:

does any Mod can find date when devs started with bot eliminations, or at least start to plan some solution about bots?

It was March 2016 when the 295 bot line started winning tournaments on untamed

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/archive/20993_are-these-bots-and-ranked-/

They have been deactivated many times but have been allowed to reactivate, and have even been given protection bubbles

There must be a simple method to stop them from reactivating - I find it hard to believe that the bots are more intelligent than our devs ... or maybe not so hard lol
Jan 2, 2017, 03:0701/02/17
08/03/14

Warrior said:

you shut the water off. first at foremost.  then you fix the leak.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.