This topic is closed

Travel time keeps disappearing

10 Replies
carolpringle59
28 December, 2016, 2:05 PM UTC

I find I need to keep refreshing game to see what my travel time to raids /Sieges and caravans because the Travel times keep disappearing during game play


UTC +4:00
Warrior
28 December, 2016, 3:07 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:


I find I need to keep refreshing game to see what my travel time to raids /Sieges and caravans because the Travel times keep disappearing during game play




If you are away from the game it will lock the screen but if you close the email friend it should start back in a few moment.


Also please check the speed on your internet, i have faced it when my internet is slow.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
carolpringle59
30 December, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC
wrong answer I don't leave My screen and this happens as I watch my caravans arrive to their destination. the return time it shows is about 1 minute most times and when I reset Game it shows the proper return time which is the same amount of time it take caravans to get to where they were sent
UTC +4:00
Rosconz
31 December, 2016, 1:02 AM UTC

carolpringle59 said:


wrong answer I don't leave My screen and this happens as I watch my caravans arrive to their destination. the return time it shows is about 1 minute most times and when I reset Game it shows the proper return time which is the same amount of time it take caravans to get to where they were sent

Carol this is a known issue that has been reported to Support and the usual 'cut and paste' answer has been received.

We all have to wait and suffer from this until they get it sorted............
UTC +12:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
3 January, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC
Yes, it's a known issue. We'll fix it as soon as possible.
UTC +2:00
wesleypringle1
4 January, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC

I'm sure it's not even a glitch just another planned monkey wrench designed to generate In-game losses


The Keep
UTC +4:00
Warrior
4 January, 2017, 7:18 PM UTC
wesleypringle1 said:

I'm sure it's not even a glitch just another planned monkey wrench designed to generate In-game losses


Simple logic if it was not a glitch why would the CMs say that "It has been reported and we will try to fix it As soon as possible"
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
roadstar Pitbull
4 January, 2017, 10:40 PM UTC

Warrior said:


wesleypringle1 said:


I'm sure it's not even a glitch just another planned monkey wrench designed to generate In-game losses


Simple logic if it was not a glitch why would the CMs say that "It has been reported and we will try to fix it As soon as possible"

That is big part of the issue,,the issue list keeps getting larger,,,, but hey they are still "trying".....

And i  must wonder, how long would it take for payment issues to be resolved, never heard of a "pay here" button having an issue...
UTC +0:00
Warrior
5 January, 2017, 5:43 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Warrior said:


wesleypringle1 said:


I'm sure it's not even a glitch just another planned monkey wrench designed to generate In-game losses


Simple logic if it was not a glitch why would the CMs say that "It has been reported and we will try to fix it As soon as possible"

That is big part of the issue,,the issue list keeps getting larger,,,, but hey they are still "trying".....

And i  must wonder, how long would it take for payment issues to be resolved, never heard of a "pay here" button having an issue...
Actually Euginea said, we will fix.. not Try ..my bad..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
wesleypringle1
7 January, 2017, 12:38 PM UTC

Warrior said:


wesleypringle1 said:


I'm sure it's not even a glitch just another planned monkey wrench designed to generate In-game losses


Simple logic if it was not a glitch why would the CMs say that "It has been reported and we will try to fix it As soon as possible"
I'm sure your simple logic will satisfy Simpletons (because that's how Plarium treats it's players!) But it doesn't work on those that understand  that Plarium doesn't hurry to fix  glitches that seem to generate dollars from those with deep pockets. If they would stop their rather expensive "Improvements" that are predominately aimed at money players at the ever increasing cost of game quality. This game might even become fun again!!!!

The Keep
UTC +4:00
Warrior
7 January, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC
wesleypringle1 said:

Warrior said:


wesleypringle1 said:


I'm sure it's not even a glitch just another planned monkey wrench designed to generate In-game losses


Simple logic if it was not a glitch why would the CMs say that "It has been reported and we will try to fix it As soon as possible"
I'm sure your simple logic will satisfy Simpletons (because that's how Plarium treats it's players!) But it doesn't work on those that understand  that Plarium doesn't hurry to fix  glitches that seem to generate dollars from those with deep pockets. If they would stop their rather expensive "Improvements" that are predominately aimed at money players at the ever increasing cost of game quality. This game might even become fun again!!!!

I agree the updates does allow you to put more money into the game but that is a choice not a mandate. People who are competitive will spend and why would they be stopped to do so. As for the fixes, i will pass this as suggestion to the CMs so that we can concentrate on the fixes more for the time being.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
1725689 users registered; 43255 topics; 271817 posts; our newest member:sirbash paul