All Categories

Mods feedback

Mods feedback

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 27, 2016, 17:1412/27/16

Mods feedback

The following is a list of what the Mods have recently forwarded as a ( community feedback ) to the Devs 

date :- 27/12/2016 

forwarded by me :-

1) New events (beacon massacre and capture the flag) :-

massacre ( players want to run it rarely + add rewards )

capture flag ( complete redesign )

all events in general players are not satisfied with their rewards even the rewards for top ranking ( they want more rewards )

2) latest updates :-

players are not happy that all updates in past months focused on adding more black market items ( weor protection/ relocation,,,etc that all require sapphs )

what made things worse is the addition of bank items ( new castle skin / +50% off def boost) so now they believe it is a coining game,

and quite frankly sketches and their really high prices  

3) issues and bugs ( also time needed to fix them ):-

saying the devs are slow and barely fixing anything is really common in the community ( from phantom messages which took months to fix to the wheel offers bug to the caravan travel time bug to all the visual bugs ) players are frustrated and feel the game is not worth any investment,,

plus the time consumption the devs take angers them ( players don't care if the issue is hard and difficult to fix ) they only care about getting it fixed and the devs must understand that 

4) communication between players and devs directly without CM's :-

one of the most requested ever is the ability to talk to one of the devs

( everyone saw the live streams as a good measure but it was not enough )

maybe instead of 1 hour weekly chat with a CM let it be with a dev or the head of the team ( the community know CM's do their job but they desire to talk directly to the person who knows best and happens to be the one who builds the thing the game itself )

5) lag and performance :-

players always complain about lags and slow game response, even if devs are happy with its current performance they must understand that the community does NOT share the same feeling ( so make the game faster )

6) contacting support :-

lately the community simply refuses to contact support reporting their issues for two main reasons :-

1) slow response time, and they feel it is a universal ( nearly copy pasted ) responses

2) they don't believe it does anything

7) bots and alts :-

players no longer report them to support but just complain about them for two main reasons :-

1) whatever measures you take against them is not enough ( they are still winning rankings even after months of reporting them)

2) they believe you suck at dealing with them from master ( plarium club ) to total control they are not happy with the progress at stopping them 

8) battlegrounds :)

even if the BG has no issues and working as intended the devs must understand that all the secrecy and randomness surrounding BG is just frustrating the whole community ( A player has to LOSE a lot of units till he figures how to play them and even after that the randomness makes it impossible to predict payout accurately )

lots of player just misunderstand that and think it is broken which result a lot of negative feedback ( even if it has no issues )

9) finally the use of forum :-

a) they hate that in some cases after reporting a bug in the bug reports thread they get redirected to support ( they just hate that and refuse to corporate )

disclaimer the only editing done was the coloring of the main points that is my last forwarded feedback 

hope other Mods post theirs too :))

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2016, 18:0212/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 18:26(edited)

note that in 1 :- 

the reasons behind why the community disliked the events was forwarded separately before ( the event flaws ) it was forwarded after event ending 

now it is just what / how to change it and make it better 

in 3) the CM's are already fully aware of the bugs ( the intentions here is NOT to forward the bugs themselves ) 

here i just forwarded the community feelings / perception about the issues, also the way/ time needed to fix them 

in 5) examples of lag ( going as far back to jezebels complaints ) was forwarded separately long ago 

here it is just a confirmation it is still a persistent complaint

in 8) let me remind you that support confirmed there are no issues in BG's 

however we still had to re forward the complaints and address an aspect of the issue

note it is just a sample where i mentioned few things only

The reason behind this thread is to show you all that all your concerns / complaints / feedbacks are always passed 

Dec 27, 2016, 18:1212/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 18:15(edited)
03/13/15

Forwarded by me:

Communication of Players with Devs

Increase in the interaction with the Devs with the Actual players with the help of Live Stream.

The frequency of Live stream to be increased

Possibility of addition of similar mediums of connect with the Devs.

Event timings changes

Change of event timings so that leagues can participate from different parts of the world and probable shifting of League events to the weekend so that the participation within the leagues an be increased.

Changes to the Forum

A poll and comment way of asking if the feature is good to implement or if the implemented feature is agreed by all player.

The statistic will show better how many people like and how many people dislike the feature in an open forum rather than the number and types of comments that are posted.

Dec 27, 2016, 19:1612/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 19:18(edited)
07/25/15

Warrior said:

Forwarded by me:

Increase in the interaction with the Devs with the Actual players with the help of Live Stream.

Event timings changes

Change of event timings so that leagues can participate from different parts of the world and probable shifting of League events to the weekend so that the participation within the leagues an be increased.

Changes to the Forum

A poll and comment way of asking if the feature is good to implement or if the implemented feature is agreed by all player.

The statistic will show better how many people like and how many people dislike the feature in an open forum rather than the number and types of comments that are posted.

If like a lead dev or game designer or something, speak to us the community. It add accountability to Plarium, and if they can like talk to us about what they working on and plans for the future, we can give them feedback on that, and maybe based on that feedback they will consider options etc on what they working on. Its so much better than just relase something and the forum turn into a utter sh!tstorm, because we get something we don't want, havent asked for, and probably come with a price that is ridicilous.

Also it would informative if a dev responded to some suggestions in the forum of a more indepth response to things rather than a NO. I l ike to know if things can't be done due to a techincal point of view, or if they won't do it because they feel we would get to much value for nothing, or whatever.

Dec 27, 2016, 20:3612/27/16

for me there is no way back, the beautiful fables been enough

game over

Dec 28, 2016, 03:3512/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 03:37(edited)
03/13/15

Gadheras said:

Warrior said:

Forwarded by me:

Event timings changes

Changes to the Forum

If like a lead dev or game designer or something, speak to us the community. It add accountability to Plarium, and if they can like talk to us about what they working on and plans for the future, we can give them feedback on that, and maybe based on that feedback they will consider options etc on what they working on. Its so much better than just relase something and the forum turn into a utter sh!tstorm, because we get something we don't want, havent asked for, and probably come with a price that is ridicilous.

Also it would informative if a dev responded to some suggestions in the forum of a more indepth response to things rather than a NO. I l ike to know if things can't be done due to a techincal point of view, or if they won't do it because they feel we would get to much value for nothing, or whatever.

Thanks Gadheras. I will take this feedback forward along with the ones i have already provided. To reiterate what you said in the last paragraph, to categorizes the reason for rejection of the suggestions.

As for the first part, i have suggested Player Suggestion Video, where the reason is discussed for implementation and rejection of the suggestion, to be increased. Similar to the video i send you on message. Also posting a forum post so that everyone can view that.
Dec 28, 2016, 06:3812/28/16

never seen these things in any forum free mod

Dec 28, 2016, 07:5712/28/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Before replying further, I'd like to see some sort of response posted....

that will not be possible 

whatever the devs decide it would be confidential 

Dec 28, 2016, 09:3012/28/16
07/25/15
exxxe said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Then we just back to the "speak to the hand" again.
Dec 28, 2016, 09:3812/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 09:47(edited)

Gadheras said:

exxxe said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

not exactly in 5 ) regarding performance 

it is acknowledged and they are working on it 

sorry but that is all i will say :)

( about directly communicating with them it has been forwarded )
Dec 28, 2016, 11:5012/28/16
Gadheras said:

exxxe said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

When will you learn? lol
Dec 28, 2016, 16:3512/28/16
03/22/16
The feedback from Moderators and players seem to often fall through the cracks. Support tickets of get canned answers but no real resolution. Events involving Beacons are extremely slow to respond. Even though feedback about Beacon and Flag events have been forwarded, the events are continuing and actually happening more often. Feedback about Fortress and Beacon security, Marshal responsibilities and capabilities are limited because developers do not want Marshals to have the ability to do the jobs that they wish to perform to protect their players and their resources.All of these things have been forwarded but not implemented. Forum feedback is mostly negative and efforts by Moderators and Community Managers deemed useless by players. Is there a solution? I don't know.
Dec 28, 2016, 16:5012/28/16

brunsonthomas said:

The feedback from Moderators and players seem to often fall through the cracks. Support tickets of get canned answers but no real resolution. Events involving Beacons are extremely slow to respond. Even though feedback about Beacon and Flag events have been forwarded, the events are continuing and actually happening more often. Feedback about Fortress and Beacon security, Marshal responsibilities and capabilities are limited because developers do not want Marshals to have the ability to do the jobs that they wish to perform to protect their players and their resources.All of these things have been forwarded but not implemented. Forum feedback is mostly negative and efforts by Moderators and Community Managers deemed useless by players. Is there a solution? I don't know.

This and the opening post are 2 of the best I have seen from any Mod on here. Thanks :)

The sad thing is this enlightens the problem even more. The Devs and/or the Hierarchy are not interested in anything to improve the game only things that bring in more cash. :(
Dec 29, 2016, 01:2012/29/16
Dec 29, 2016, 01:20(edited)
08/22/15

But whatever they decide will be confidential.  
Dec 29, 2016, 04:2412/29/16

Rosconz said:

But whatever they decide will be confidential.  

not on that part lol

besides you took small parts from two different posts not cool
Dec 29, 2016, 05:2312/29/16
07/02/15

I appreciate your posting this. 

but i am not convinced devs wont just throw it in the recycling bin without reading and add more junk.

oh and @ Warrior have fun as a mod nice to see ya there as well as some of the other guys who popped up as mods recenly.
Jan 1, 2017, 23:0601/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 23:09(edited)
11/27/14

If in the near future they dont fix BG ( that in my opinion represent 50% of stormfall), we will talk about this game at past tens.

If only coinding can be achived a rank....there is no sens of playing ...

U will have a game with few coiners and after  bankruptcy will be inevitable !

U ask now to invite friends ? 

NO ! WE WILL ADVICE ALL DONT PLAY ON PLARIUM !
The comunity is THE VOICE ! 

...and we are many 

Mar 2, 2017, 08:2003/02/17
07/11/16
How the hell do I contact the help desk for technical support... It seems to have been dismanteled... Hoping that asking here will help 
Mar 6, 2017, 13:3803/06/17

Thera said:

How the hell do I contact the help desk for technical support... It seems to have been dismanteled... Hoping that asking here will help 

hi its still there dont worry 

whats your issue maybe the community can help 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new